2 games

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

2 games

Rondo has been suspended two games for the fight, DA just announced.....no link yet, it's on Hoopshype.....in the top right where the Twitter accounts are!

Try this:

http://nba.si.com/2012/11/29/rajon-rondo-suspension-nba-celtics-nets-kris-humphries/

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

Re: 2 games

i figured it would be 2 or 3 games.....glad its only two....hopefully this motivates the team to get their heads out of their a.sses.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to redsoxfan94's comment:

i figured it would be 2 or 3 games.....glad its only two....hopefully this motivates the team to get their heads out of their a.sses.

Agreed - I was thinking 5 or 7, so I'm happy.....sort of!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Too bad, was hoping it was 10 games so the pendulum might finally swing far enough DOc would be forced the straighten this kid out.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

In response to BloggetyBloop's comment:

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:

The NBA knows that most, if not all Celtics fans are conspiracy theorists and did not want to have to deal with that nonsense for the rest of the season, thus only 2 games.

wow you really are something.....and talking about fighting when you have MWP on your team? please...

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to Kirk6's comment:

Kudos to Rondo.

Don't respond to the Laker troll.

I don't like him getting tossed, but KG has no problem with it, and Doc has no problem with it, so why should we?

Humphries must have been tired of beating up a Kardashian, so he tried to take out KG!

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from red2004sox. Show red2004sox's posts

In response to TommyRules' comment:

Two games seems fair. No punches were thrown.

I disagree that Doc had no problem with what Rondo did.

He said that what Rondo did is not toughness.

What did Rondo prove or accomplish with his actions?

He simply lost his cool and his team will pay for it.

Agree, stand up for your boys but don't cross the line.  Rondo is needed on the floor not at home.

If the foul was more than just a simple little extra I can see things gettin a little out of hand but it wasn't.  The Celtic's do need to be a little more physical.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

Bloggy --- with some of your garbage in/out & bs, I'm glad you emit the word  (Have a very blessed day) THIS TIME. You are in the right direction...amen

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from basketbert. Show basketbert's posts

No complaints about the two games...and maybe it will provide a much-needed spark for this team. We'll see tomorrow.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

The NBA knows that most, if not all Celtics fans are conspiracy theorists and did not want to have to deal with that nonsense for the rest of the season, thus only 2 games.

wow you really are something.....and talking about fighting when you have MWP on your team? please...

I agree with you about MWP.  He was involved in one of the worst fights that ever happened in the NBA.  In case you forgot about this.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=1927380

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to susan250's comment:

I agree with you about MWP.  He was involved in one of the worst fights that ever happened in the NBA.  In case you forgot about this.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=1927380

And let's not forget his suspension in last year's playoffs.  A leopard doesn't change his spots!!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoctorCO. Show DoctorCO's posts

Artest, is on the trade block alot in la blo# PISS geddy...People change...dont know about all...people..

CAUSE YOU PEOPLE DONT CHANGE

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

I believe the ELBOW was during the regular season, while the actual sitting out of games happened during the playoffs.  Of course, one could check the box score of the first two Nugget games in last years playoffs, and see................if one doubted me!

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts