2 games

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Re: 2 games

In response to BloggetyBloop's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I believe the ELBOW was during the regular season, while the actual sitting out of games happened during the playoffs.  Of course, one could check the box score of the first two Nugget games in last years playoffs, and see................if one doubted me!

[/QUOTE]

The suspension actually occured before the playoffs started. I doubt that the box score will tell us when the suspension actually occured but one could probably find an article or something.

He did miss some games in the playoffs due to the suspension that occured before the playoffs started.

[/QUOTE]

It was a 7 game suspension......5 at the end of the regular season, and 2 in the playoffs.  The ELBOW occurred during the regular season.

I'm shocked you didn't know any of this, being a lakers fan!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Nets general manager Billy King disagreed with the disciplinary measures sent down by Stu Jackson, the NBA's executive vice president of basketball operations.

"Let's just put it this way: I had a lengthy conversation with Stu Jackson in which we agreed to disagree," King said. "Stu has a tough job at the league, and they make decisions, (that) from a team standpoint, you don't agree with, but they have to make tough decisions. I don't want to share my conversation with him because I don't think that's fair because his job is tough."

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to susan250's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to redsoxfan94's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

i figured it would be 2 or 3 games.....glad its only two....hopefully this motivates the team to get their heads out of their a.sses.

[/QUOTE]

Agreed - I was thinking 5 or 7, so I'm happy.....sort of!!

[/QUOTE]

The NBA knows that most, if not all Celtics fans are conspiracy theorists and did not want to have to deal with that nonsense for the rest of the season, thus only 2 games.

[/QUOTE]

wow you really are something.....and talking about fighting when you have MWP on your team? please...

[/QUOTE]
    I agree with you about MWP.  He was involved in one of the worst fights that ever happened in the NBA.  In case you forgot about this.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=1927380

[/QUOTE]

And let's not forget his suspension in last year's playoffs.  A leopard doesn't change his spots!!

[/QUOTE]

So, YOU are claiming I am wrong because I said he was suspended during the playoffs last year, my INITIAL point...........it was 7 games, SIX in the playoffs.......you made my point, thank you!!!!!

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to susan250's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

i figured it would be 2 or 3 games.....glad its only two....hopefully this motivates the team to get their heads out of their a.sses.

[/QUOTE]

Agreed - I was thinking 5 or 7, so I'm happy.....sort of!!

[/QUOTE]

The NBA knows that most, if not all Celtics fans are conspiracy theorists and did not want to have to deal with that nonsense for the rest of the season, thus only 2 games.

[/QUOTE]

wow you really are something.....and talking about fighting when you have MWP on your team? please...

[/QUOTE]
    I agree with you about MWP.  He was involved in one of the worst fights that ever happened in the NBA.  In case you forgot about this.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=1927380

[/QUOTE]

And let's not forget his suspension in last year's playoffs.  A leopard doesn't change his spots!!

[/QUOTE]

So, YOU are claiming I am wrong because I said he was suspended during the playoffs last year, my INITIAL point...........it was 7 games, SIX in the playoffs.......you made my point, thank you!!!!!

[/QUOTE]

No, I was correcting you. He was not suspended in the playoffs. He was suspended during the regualr season, and just served part of his suspension during the playoffs. Thank you for making me look like such a genius.

[/QUOTE]

I said very plainly the elbow occurred during the regular season..the BULK of the suspension was in the playoffs...that was my point.  Luckily he came back, or the lakers would have been out in the first round to the Nugs!!!!  He really hurt his team with his bad timing...but, of course, YOU said he's changed.

Anyway, back to Rondo - I think 2 games is very fair!!