2011-12 Free Agency

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 21st. Show 21st's posts

Re: 2011-12 Free Agency

In Response to Re: 2011-12 Free Agency:
    Ahhahaha ... here he goes again ....he's got nothing but old posts as he tries to sway others that I'm the bad guy ... what a joke you are! MAN UP LOSER!!! I bet your not man enough to take me up on my offer cause you're the Faker! Put your money where your mouth is: " I'm not OK with 34 staying after his Perk post....  and I have made that quite clear in several posts." I'll say it again ... you honor your promise and I'll honor our bet ... Ball's in your court! You don't have the guts but I do ... I'm calling you out Fierce! Fierce ... Fierce ... Anyone? Keep ignoring this challenge ... it proves you're the guttless wonder that I say you are.
    Posted by Mployee8

YOU ARE A BAD GUY!

Between you and Fierce I thought you were the more educated, the more civilized person. After some time watching both of you argue it turns out that you're nothing but an ARSHOLE!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 21st. Show 21st's posts

Arshole8

You think Fierce is the only one who can dig up the archives?

Thank you for that (72' Gold Metal Game) ... 21st resides next to fierce in the dull knife section.

Re: I feel bad for chicago/their fans

posted at 5/27/2011 12:48 PM EDT
    www.boston.com/community/persona.html?UID=5969efe8ccb239af0914573e7f81edeb&plckUserId=5969efe8ccb239af0914573e7f81edeb">
    First: 7/8/2008
    Last: 5/29/2011
    In Response to Re: I feel bad for chicago/their fans:
    In Response to Re: I feel bad for chicago/their fans : What is this, a court of law?  I don't need to prove to you beyond a reasonable doubt that FIBA officials are not always objective and un-biased.  If you still want to think that international officials are perfect and holy, then read about the 1972 Olympics:http://www.usabasketball.com/mens/national/moly_1972.html Baseless accusation?  How about the original poster of this thread who claims that the officials are siding with the Heat.  Do you put him under the same scrutiny? So ONE NBA official out of thousands is jailed for gambling on the game and this makes the game a sham forever?  This is as dumb as saying MLB is a scam because ONE coach, Pete Rose gambled, and the NFL is a mockery because of the Bill Belichick Spy-Gate scandal.
    Posted by icnd

Thank you for that (72' Gold Metal Game) ... 21st resides next to fierce in the dull knife section.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 21st. Show 21st's posts

Arshole8

You sided with that loser troll, icnd. Now both of you look like fools!

However, R. William Jones, Secretary General of FIBA, stepped in and ordered the clock again reset to 0:03 and the game replayed from that point.

The Secretary General of FIBA was not the referee of that game. I asked that troll if he can cite an example in international basketball competition where something like the Tim Donaghy scandal occurred. What happened in 1972 is not similar to the Tim Donaghy scandal. The refs didn't let the Russians win, it was the Secretary General of FIBA!

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 21st. Show 21st's posts

In Response to Re: 2011-12 Free Agency : The refs lost control of that game and failed to call a T when the Russian coach ran onto the floor .... you miss the point LA Law, reffing is subjective and there are outside influences ... gambling, politics, personal grudges and so on ... if you think the NBA is totally objective then you haven't lived long enough.
    Posted by Mployee8

Did I say the NBA is totally objective? Like Fierce said show proof that I said that!

I said a case similar to that of Tim Donaghy. Is Tim Donaghy the Secretary General of the NBA? 

However, the clock was in the process of being reset when the referees put the ball in play. A length of the court Soviet pass missed its mark, the horn sounded and the U.S. again began celebrating.

Is that really similar to the Tim Donaghy scandal? Tim Donaghy did it for the money, right?

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 21st. Show 21st's posts

In Response to Re: 2011-12 Free Agency : The refs lost control of that game and failed to call a T when the Russian coach ran onto the floor .... you miss the point LA Law, reffing is subjective and there are outside influences ... gambling, politics, personal grudges and so on ... if you think the NBA is totally objective then you haven't lived long enough.
    Posted by Mployee8

Before the 1972 gold medal game started did the refs set up a meeting among themselves to discuss if the Russian coach ran onto the floor they would not call a T?

Is that similar really similar to the Tim Donaghy scandal?

NEW YORK -- The FBI is investigating allegations that veteran NBA referee Tim Donaghy bet on basketball games over the past two seasons, including ones in which he officiated.

Arshole8

You sided with the trolls, now you look like a total idiot!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 21st. Show 21st's posts

In Response to Re: 2011-12 Free Agency : Why was no technical called ... and if there was confusion why didn't the refs take an official time out to clear it up?
    Posted by Mployee8

You have proof that the officials of the 1972 gold medal game bet on that game?

The refs of the 1972 gold medal game were wrong, they made a mistake, but is it similar to what Tim Donaghy did?

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from 21st. Show 21st's posts

In Response to Re: 2011-12 Free Agency : you're sounding like Fierce's ninth head ... I didn't say they bet on the game. (???) Check your reading for comprehension skills as now you are it the Fierce mode of seeking proof and missquoting others ... later F2
    Posted by Mployee8

Why don't you check your reading comprehension first! Did I not say an example in international basketball competition where something like the Tim Donaghy scandal happened? 

The Tim Donaghy scandal is about an NBA ref betting on NBA games in which he officiated. Tell me if it's similar to what happened in the 1972 gold medal game between Russia and the US?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from kybested. Show kybested's posts

Ouch!

Looks like the infamous Mployee8 got another beating! Laughing

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

if we sign tolliver, all our troubles are solved?  tolliver has never seen the bright lights of a team with over a .350 winning percentage, give me a break, 8.  Davis finished poorly but he may have still had the patellar tendon to deal with.  If you want to point a finger, DOC BLITHERS did not do much of a job integrating Green in time for the playoffs and Von Wafer was wonderfully intergrated OUT of the lineup in favor of running ray ragged some more.  Delonte was not played much down the stretch either.  Even once Rondo's arm was busted in half, they still ran rondo 38 minutes and ray 583 minutes a game.  still not enough delonte.

look at the whole situation not your unusual love affair with anthony tolliver, a soft big man who's never done anything except on a team that wasn't clattering around the bottom 5 records in the league.  glen davis has done a lot more than that over the course of hte last four years.

Sections
Shortcuts