2011-2012 not in Doc and Danny's plan

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

2011-2012 not in Doc and Danny's plan

I have never seen a strike in sports leave its teams in such a state of flux.  It seems the decisions and deals made in esssentially ten days will determine the season for many teams. The Celtics are literally a team with six undetermined roster stops with an accelerated season starting in three weeks.  

I have had great confidence in the signing of Doc for five more  years thinking that this confirmed a plan going forward.  It may be that the 2012 season was not part of that plan and is viewed as a transition year.  But to have so many things up in the air looks to give us a a year going forward that looks very iffy.  We know what happened in the latter part of the season and with a 66 game season in such a short period we look to have the same result as last year. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Re: 2011-2012 not in Doc and Danny's plan

I have said, and will say again...................this lockout is NOT over - it still has to be ratified.... how do you think the owners of ORL and NOH feel right now, with this sign and extend "thing" Stern has thrown down their throats.....I wouldn't vote for it, would you?

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In Response to Re: 2011-2012 not in Doc and Danny's plan:
    In Response to Re: 2011-2012 not in Doc and Danny's plan : Orlando and New Orleans will just be 2 votes.
    Posted by Fiercest34

TOR, CHA, OKC.......it will be very close!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Red,
    You have been right in the past on this.  I am assuming there will be season.

But it will be a crazy season.

Sections
Shortcuts