2011 Draft - - Kupchak = A+; Ainge = F-

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

Re: 2011 Draft - - Kupchak = A+; Ainge = F-

In Response to 2011 Draft - - Kupchak = A+; Ainge = F-:
    [QUOTE]Mitch drafts with only second round picks and schools Danny boy on the art of assessing true basketball talent. Ater Majok, the Lakers last pick has more basketball upside than JaJuan Johnson & E-Twaun Moore combined. Don't even get me started on the Lakers stealing Andrew Goudelock who will turn out to be the second coming of Reggie Miller. Thank you Mitch for GREATNESS!!! Danny and the Celtics are as usual, a laughingstock. 
    Posted by koberulz[/QUOTE]

Even the Lakers fans who run the ESPN Los Angeles Lakers blog thought Ater Mojak was inconsequential

I'm annoyed that I even took the time to respond to a post this asinine

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from truth-torpedo34. Show truth-torpedo34's posts

chakwudibiere was only drafted because kupchak's preferred player, ndoobo ndoobiekitye, decided to go pro in roller derby.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

Looks like someone else other that Celts fans think we got a steal in the second
    round.along with the Stud in the first round.That, and got a future draft pick added on..Keep'em coming Danny!

But at least you guys got Coach (Don't shove me) Brown...

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/744960-2011-nba-draft-results-grades-reaction-for-each-pick/entry/100563-2011-nba-draft-results-boston-celtics-draft-etwaun-moore-with-the-no-55-pick#/articles/744960-2011-nba-draft-results-grades-reaction-for-each-pick

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

I live in Los Angeles right now and Kupchak came on the radio Friday to tell Laker fans not to expect anything from the Laker picks saying they are more than long shots.

Koberulz (Rico)considering the deepening insanity of Artest, the emotional breakdown of Bynum in the playoffs, and the disenchantment of Gasol and Odom being on the trading block you have to really be over the moon with the Lakers current prospects.

Maybe the league will step in and help out.  Or pray for a canceled season.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In Response to Re: 2011 Draft - - Kupchak = A+; Ainge = F-:
    [QUOTE]I live in Los Angeles right now and Kupchak came on the radio Friday to tell Laker fans not to expect anything from the Laker picks saying they are more than long shots. Koberulz (Rico)considering the deepening insanity of Artest, the emotional breakdown of Bynum in the playoffs, and the disenchantment of Gasol and Odom being on the trading block you have to really be over the moon with the Lakers current prospects. Maybe the league will step in and help out.  Or pray for a canceled season.
    Posted by concord27[/QUOTE]

I live out here, too.  And it's the arrogance that bothers me.  First, the T-Wolves WILL trade Love and the #2 pick, because the lakers wish it so.  Next, the Bynum -Howard thing won't die, even though Buss Jr. says Bynum is untradeable.  Lastly, "we have the best roster in the league, they just have to play better."  Typical lakers arrogance......................maybe I need to move!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from wfdog. Show wfdog's posts

Be honest now, do you Laker trolls REALLY believe that Mitch Kupchack is even one of the top 5 GM's in the League??

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from koberulz. Show koberulz's posts

Kupchak = 2 titles, 3 Finals appearances

Ainge = 1 title with the help of McFale, 2 Finals appearances with the help of McFale

Cool

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from koberulz. Show koberulz's posts

Fiercest34,  Have you ever heard of "Hooked on Phonics"?

Your sentences are incoherent and make very little sense. Just sayin'

Cool

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from koberulz. Show koberulz's posts

I was actually referring to your statement - "What did Kupchak in this year's draft?" 

What does that even mean?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]Kupchak = 2 titles, 3 Finals appearances Ainge = 1 title with the help of McFale, 2 Finals appearances with the help of McFale
    Posted by koberulz[/QUOTE]

Kupchak - drafted Bynum, traded for Gasol (with help from West), FA's Artest, Barnes and Blake!

Ainge - drafted ALL STAR Rajon Rondo, traded for KG(cue McHale here), traded for Allen,  FA's - Posey, House, Brown, JON, Shaq

3 Finals apperances vs 2      2 rings vs 1

Sounds pretty even to me, Rico!!

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from koberulz. Show koberulz's posts

First: 6/2/2011
    Last: 6/27/2011
    In Response to www.boston.com/community/forums.html?plckForumPage=ForumDiscussion&plckDiscussionId=Cat%3aSportsForum%3a734e2bc9-e1bc-49d6-8355-64f9a8500246Discussion%3a8fd11155-bd37-4c20-bc72-78ef5684c752&plckFindPostKey=Cat:SportsForum:734e2bc9-e1bc-49d6-8355-64f9a8500246Discussion:8fd11155-bd37-4c20-bc72-78ef5684c752Post:5bc6cfb9-6069-4af2-a7a7-46f341ed7137">Re: 2011 Draft - - Kupchak = A+; Ainge = F-:
    Kupchak = 2 titles, 3 Finals appearances Ainge = 1 title with the help of McFale, 2 Finals appearances with the help of McFale
    Posted by koberulz

Kupchak - drafted Bynum, traded for Gasol (with help from West), FA's Artest, Barnes and Blake!

Ainge - drafted ALL STAR Rajon Rondo, traded for KG(cue McHale here), traded for Allen,  FA's - Posey, House, Brown, JON, Shaq

3 Finals apperances vs 2      2 rings vs 1

Sounds pretty even to me, Rico!!
    ----------------------------------------

Red-Russ, any knowledgeable basketball fan knows that Jerry West was not the GM of Memphis when Gasol was traded.

Too bad you cannot say the same for McFale with MN and KG.

BTW, Rico is a die hard Celtic fan, and I am a Laker fan. Laughing

I'm just sayin'

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Red,
    We are stuck in Laker land but what a great time to see them suffer.  There are also plenty of Celtics fans here we are not alone!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from koberulz. Show koberulz's posts

If the Lakers are suffering, then I guess the rest of the league is in a serious great depression. 

Lakers suffer = 5 Titles in the past 11 years.

Boston euphoria = 1 Title in the last 23 years

Cool

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]Red, We are stuck in Laker land but what a great time to see them suffer.  There are also plenty of Celtics fans here we are not alone!
    Posted by concord27[/QUOTE]

Really, I've only met a couple!!