2011 Draft - - Kupchak = A+; Ainge = F-

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from koberulz. Show koberulz's posts

2011 Draft - - Kupchak = A+; Ainge = F-

Mitch drafts with only second round picks and schools Danny boy on the art of assessing true basketball talent. Ater Majok, the Lakers last pick has more basketball upside than JaJuan Johnson & E-Twaun Moore combined. Don't even get me started on the Lakers stealing Andrew Goudelock who will turn out to be the second coming of Reggie Miller. Thank you Mitch for GREATNESS!!!

Danny and the Celtics are as usual, a laughingstock.  Laughing

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Re: 2011 Draft - - Kupchak = A+; Ainge = F-

Well, you have a sense of  humor.  This is BY FAR, the funniest thing you have ever written, under any personality, Rico included.  I spit up my water on this one.  Great job!!
    A total joke, of course, but great job!

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

Chris Palmer, ESPN The Magazine: I'm not a fan of the night the Lakers had -- they didn't do much with their four second-round picks. PG Darius Morris could make the team next season, but L.A. didn't seem active enough in trying to package the picks with a current player to try to move up to get younger and more athletic. Their whole night felt very uninspired

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

Nothing new for the celtics or ainge.

Smile

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In Response to Re: 2011 Draft - - Kupchak = A+; Ainge = F-:
    [QUOTE]Chris Palmer, ESPN The Magazine: I'm not a fan of the night the Lakers had -- they didn't do much with their four second-round picks. PG Darius Morris could make the team next season, but L.A. didn't seem active enough in trying to package the picks with a current player to try to move up to get younger and more athletic. Their whole night felt very uninspired
    Posted by genaro008[/QUOTE]

Kupchak's comment (paraphrasing):  we drafted two point guards, and we HOPE one of them can make the team.

Way to inspire confidence, Mitch!!  MAKE THE TEAM??  Don't they need a starter?  And a shooter?  Weren't they swept in the playoffs?  Oh yeah, that's the good part!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: 2011 Draft - - Kupchak = A+; Ainge = F- : Kupchak's comment (paraphrasing):  we drafted two point guards, and we HOPE one of them can make the team.
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11[/QUOTE]

Unlike boston, we don't care to much for the draft cause we go out and buy players that fit our bill.

Step on up DH!

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: 2011 Draft - - Kupchak = A+; Ainge = F- : Unlike boston, we don't care to much for the draft cause we go out and buy players that fit our bill. Step on up DH!
    Posted by Laker-Nation32[/QUOTE]

You can't do that right now, perhaps Salary Cap 101 may be over your head, so I'll stick to the very very basics.

This is basketball, not baseball, and you are the lakers, not the Yankees.  You cannot buy talent in basketball, you have to stay within a certain limit.  They will not change the rules because Mr. Stern likes you.
    Tomorrow we move on to Free Agents - please be prompt!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

Bleacher Report
    Lakers

No. 41: Darius Morris, PG Michigan

No. 46: Andre Goudelock, PG College of Charleston

No. 56: Chukwudiebere Maduabum, PF Bakersfield

No. 58: Ater Majok, SF Sudan

Grade: C+

Boston
    No. 27 JaJuan Johnson, PF Purde 

No. 55 E'Twaun Moore, SG Purdue

Grade: B+

Oh your post  it gets a F

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from koberulz. Show koberulz's posts

First: 6/2/2011
    Last: 6/24/2011
    In Response to www.boston.com/community/forums.html?plckForumPage=ForumDiscussion&plckDiscussionId=Cat%3aSportsForum%3a734e2bc9-e1bc-49d6-8355-64f9a8500246Discussion%3a8fd11155-bd37-4c20-bc72-78ef5684c752&plckFindPostKey=Cat:SportsForum:734e2bc9-e1bc-49d6-8355-64f9a8500246Discussion:8fd11155-bd37-4c20-bc72-78ef5684c752Post:cdbb5706-3058-49d8-806c-d6b7af7ef6ec">Re: 2011 Draft - - Kupchak = A+; Ainge = F-:
    Chris Palmer, ESPN The Magazine: I'm not a fan of the night the Lakers had -- they didn't do much with their four second-round picks. PG Darius Morris could make the team next season, but L.A. didn't seem active enough in trying to package the picks with a current player to try to move up to get younger and more athletic. Their whole night felt very uninspired
    Posted by genaro008

Kupchak's comment (paraphrasing):  we drafted two point guards, and we HOPE one of them can make the team.

Way to inspire confidence, Mitch!!  MAKE THE TEAM??  Don't they need a starter?  And a shooter?  Weren't they swept in the playoffs?  Oh yeah, that's the good part!!
    -----------------------------------
    If you didn't notice, one of the players drafted by the Lakers cried, due to his excitement. Given the chance to play for GREATEST franchise in the league is inspiration enough. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

Orlando has already started a fanclub to keep DH in their city...does boston need a fanclub to throw dimes at the celtics so they can go buy a center?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]Red-16Russ-11 Posts: 375 First: 6/2/2011 Last: 6/24/2011 In Response to www.boston.com/community/forums.html?plckForumPage=ForumDiscussion&plckDiscussionId=Cat%3aSportsForum%3a734e2bc9-e1bc-49d6-8355-64f9a8500246Discussion%3a8fd11155-bd37-4c20-bc72-78ef5684c752&plckFindPostKey=Cat:SportsForum:734e2bc9-e1bc-49d6-8355-64f9a8500246Discussion:8fd11155-bd37-4c20-bc72-78ef5684c752Post:cdbb5706-3058-49d8-806c-d6b7af7ef6ec " /> Re: 2011 Draft - - Kupchak = A+; Ainge = F- : Chris Palmer, ESPN The Magazine: I'm not a fan of the night the Lakers had -- they didn't do much with their four second-round picks. PG Darius Morris could make the team next season, but L.A. didn't seem active enough in trying to package the picks with a current player to try to move up to get younger and more athletic. Their whole night felt very uninspired Posted by genaro008 Kupchak's comment (paraphrasing):  we drafted two point guards, and we HOPE one of them can make the team. Way to inspire confidence, Mitch!!  MAKE THE TEAM??  Don't they need a starter?  And a shooter?  Weren't they swept in the playoffs?  Oh yeah, that's the good part!! ----------------------------------- If you didn't notice, one of the players drafted by the Lakers cried, due to his excitement. Given the chance to play for GREATEST franchise in the league is inspiration enough. 
    Posted by koberulz[/QUOTE]

He'll cry even more the first time he dares to shoot instead of passing it to koME, and TUTP chews him a new one!
    My new nickname for koME is TUTP
    The Ultimate Team Player............................love his comments about Mike Brown!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

This is the Charlie Sheen of discussions. It is both funny and pathetic at the same time. The person who started this discussion and those who agree with him (I believe, however, that they are one and the same) are demented. They are not schooled in the art of "winning" nor do they have tiger blood flowing in their veins. Like Charlie, they are probably crackheads!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

Celtics drafted 2 4 year teammates who were both regulars on the All Big Ten teams. They got class and heart. 

and it says a lot about their character when they stay the full 4 years.

Smart, Atheltic, Shooters, Defensive Intensity, and Class.

that is what we picked.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7PWEbiLzwuU&feature=related

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

[QUOTE]Celtics drafted 2 4 year teammates who were both regulars on the All Big Ten teams. They got class and heart.  and it says a lot about their character when they stay the full 4 years. Smart, Atheltic, Shooters, Defensive Intensity, and Class. that is what we picked. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7PWEbiLzwuU&feature=related
    Posted by btownteamsrking[/QUOTE]

Winningest players in Purdue history

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Hahahahahahahahahaha

As a UConn season ticket holder I can tell you that Majok is a NOTHING worthless talent.

The team glued and won a title when he left, his one semestar of ball was pitiful and he's already older (BY ALMOST 2 YEARS!!!!) than our PF pick, a 21 point, 9 rebound, 2.3 block Big 10 defensive player of the year...

hahahahahaha

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

In Response to 2011 Draft - - Kupchak = A+; Ainge = F-:
    [QUOTE]Mitch drafts with only second round picks and schools Danny boy on the art of assessing true basketball talent. Ater Majok, the Lakers last pick has more basketball upside than JaJuan Johnson & E-Twaun Moore combined. Don't even get me started on the Lakers stealing Andrew Goudelock who will turn out to be the second coming of Reggie Miller. Thank you Mitch for GREATNESS!!! Danny and the Celtics are as usual, a laughingstock. 
    Posted by koberulz[/QUOTE]

But umm you're a troll.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

I was really surprised at how bad the Lakers did this draft. I don't believe that using the excuse of this being a weak draft not when there was tons of good talent available in the 2nd round. I was worried that LA was going to pick Josh Selby, Keith Benson, Greg Smith, or E'Twaun Moore and they ended up with nothing. None of the guys that the Lakers selected will make an impact. The Celtics however got two guys that will make a significant contribution. I believe that the person who started this discussion is really just ticked off that Boston once again got the better of the Lakers. The Lakers are in disarray.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

[QUOTE]I was really surprised at how bad the Lakers did this draft. I don't believe that using the excuse of this being a weak draft not when there was tons of good talent available in the 2nd round. I was worried that LA was going to pick Josh Selby, Keith Benson, Greg Smith, or E'Twaun Moore and they ended up with nothing. None of the guys that the Lakers selected will make an impact. The Celtics however got two guys that will make a significant contribution. I believe that the person who started this discussion is really just ticked off that Boston once again got the better of the Lakers. The Lakers are in disarray.
    Posted by guyfromtex

This laker fans have no Hockey team or Baseball team to root for so what else are they going to do. Trol troll troll

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoctorCO. Show DoctorCO's posts

I love laker trolls like laker nation!! lol....I know you love writing CRA* here because on a thread will be the only way you think it sticks. which it doesnt. What second round pick becomes an all star??..NONE...shannon brown sucks........character??????????......what second round pick is good????...not alot work out.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from DeweyCBoston. Show DeweyCBoston's posts

[QUOTE]Bleacher Report Lakers No. 41: Darius Morris, PG Michigan No. 46: Andre Goudelock, PG College of Charleston No. 56: Chukwudiebere Maduabum, PF Bakersfield No. 58: Ater Majok, SF Sudan Grade: C+ Boston No. 27 JaJuan Johnson, PF Purde  No. 55 E'Twaun Moore, SG Purdue Grade: B+ Oh your post  it gets a F
    Posted by genaro008[/QUOTE]

The most interesting post of realistic and deserved laker bashing,

THANKS and CHEERS!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from DeweyCBoston. Show DeweyCBoston's posts

[QUOTE]I was really surprised at how bad the Lakers did this draft. I don't believe that using the excuse of this being a weak draft not when there was tons of good talent available in the 2nd round. I was worried that LA was going to pick Josh Selby, Keith Benson, Greg Smith, or E'Twaun Moore and they ended up with nothing. None of the guys that the Lakers selected will make an impact. The Celtics however got two guys that will make a significant contribution. I believe that the person who started this discussion is really just ticked off that Boston once again got the better of the Lakers. The Lakers are in disarray.
    Posted by guyfromtex[/QUOTE]

Yea, that "PEACE" dude looks like UM- ARTEST????,
    did the lakers just draft the prizefighter again???

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from DeweyCBoston. Show DeweyCBoston's posts

Ainge = C

Kupchack =D--
    except for that peacenik guy, nice sucker puncher...

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

So,,its Mi jokes, goldilocks, and chuck wants a beer??? And they are going to a team that quit,er, swept??? The jokes on you buddy!!!!

Sections
Shortcuts