2012 Celtic's ,Typical Rivers/Ainge trash talking team

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Re: 2012 Celtic's ,Typical Rivers/Ainge trash talking team

Hey run - Koby Karl and Adam Morrison are about to be cut by the Blazers.  Maybe we can pick them up and waive Joseph (born in Canada, I believe) and Barbosa (from Brazil)

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

In response to runrunandrun's comment:
    [QUOTE]

It is quite predicible that the 2012 Celtics will look and play like every Celtic team Ainge and Rivers have formed since coming to Boston. Year after year  Ainge has assembled a trash talking/athlete player / slow ball/one on style team. Year after year we true Boston fans have to root for some other NBA team ie.. Spurs,Lakers,Suns, who play Old Celtic style basketball ,such as  fast breaking and having  sound moral character players.

Ainge and Rivers exclude most white players and international players as well. If you look around the league 99 % of the teams employ more international players then Boston,WHY?

If it was only a couple of years,one could argue that Ainge and Rivers simply take the best player available.But when every year for 10 years a team has the fewest white and international players in the league,you have to conclude it is not accidental but planned.

Planned hiring of one race over another is racist. John Thompson at Georgetwon admitted he didn't recruit any white players,yet the school allowed it why? if any white coach admitted not recruiting any black players he would be fired asap.Why the double standard?

Look at Minn Wolves they have 9 white players out of 12 ,white players make up 40% of the players in the NBA,yet Boston has only 1 white player. Boston is not alone in not drafting or trading for white players,Washington also has a poor track record as well.

Boston will again be the trash talking king of the NBA and score around 80 points a game and Rivers will rank number 1 in T's and crying at every call. Celtic pride is a thing of the past.

We need Red back, a man who looked only for talent and never cared about the race of his players,he would draft a Bird a Cowens a Havilchek a Nelson or a Russell ,White, or Jones .Ainge would never have drafted a Bird or Cowens.

Take care Run

[/QUOTE]

I was wonderig where was that smell emanating from.  The skunk has resurfaced.  And the problem is that many people here are responding as if his stuff is worthy of attention.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from runrunandrun. Show runrunandrun's posts

In response to DFURY13's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Ok lets like in the real world.

Is there a white or foreign PG better than Rondo? No

Is there a better white or foreign SG better than Bradley? NO

Is there a better white or foreign SF better than Pierce? No

Is there a better white or foreign C than Garnett? NO

IS there a better white or Foreign PF than Sullinger/Bass? No

Is there white player besides Darko who could replace anyone on this bench? NO.

Please stop now and runandrunandrun away.

[/QUOTE]

dfury

How can you defend Ainge and Rivers

Every year they have the fewest white players in the league,can't be by accident if it is every year.There is a racist pattern here and it stinks.

You REALLY think Sullinger is better then any international player ? wow you are so wrong.

Take care Run

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from runrunandrun. Show runrunandrun's posts

In response to red2004sox's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Danny is racist against white people.............  Oh I forgot Danny is white!!!

Doc Is racist against white people.................  Oh I forgot Doc's wife if white!!!!

I wish they would draft more players like Bird............  Oh Bird was best in the half court set and only ran when appropriate and was said by most, the biggest trash talker during his tenure as a player!

True Celtic fans don't root for other teams!  That is called a "Fare Weather Fan" my friend.  So put yourself in that category!

One of the worst trades in Celtic history.  Tony Delk and Antoine Walker for Raef LaFrentz and Jiri Welsch (both white and one is Euro).

Or how about trading Gary Payton for Tom Gugliotta.  Worked out well.

How about picking up Dan Dickau and Wally in successive years.

How about drafting Semih Erden in 2008?  White Euro

How about Luke Harangody in 2010?

They would still like to have Nenad Krstic but he wants to stay in Europe.

Greg Stiemsma?

The reason you don't remember all these white players is because they didn't pan out or make a huge impact.  If they were worth half their weight they would still be on the roster or in your memory bank.  But they weren't, so you don't.  You just take the simple root and call Danny and Doc racist.  Your Dumb!!!

Just one white dudes opinion

Every player you named is gone ,all were one year token players taken by Ainge to appear he wasn't totally excluding international players. Most left because they couldn't get along with KG,as it is well known in the league that KG hates international players and picks on them in games and practice. You really need to look at the big picture and see Ainge for what he is ,a racist. Anyone in power who hires only one race of people over a 10 year period is racist.  The Boston Globe sports writers have written from time to time that it was striking that Boston had an all black team and coach and the Lakers had many white players.

I love all races, and have many black freinds and they notice that certain teams seem to favor one race over the other . This is true in all sports and at the college level as well,we all can name the colleges that have mostly black-Georgetown or white teams Duke year after year .

I like to se this end.

Take care Run

[/QUOTE]

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from runrunandrun. Show runrunandrun's posts

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Hey run - Koby Karl and Adam Morrison are about to be cut by the Blazers.  Maybe we can pick them up and waive Joseph (born in Canada, I believe) and Barbosa (from Brazil)

[/QUOTE]

hedley,

Do you really think Ainge would even look at Karl or Morrison? NO way no how.

Morrison was player of the year in College hoop, ate up Sullinger in a preseason game scoring 24 points to 4 for Sullinger yet he  is not C's material why?

Run

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

hedley,

Do you really think Ainge would even look at Karl or Morrison? NO way no how.

Morrison was player of the year in College hoop, ate up Sullinger in a preseason game scoring 24 points to 4 for Sullinger yet he  is not C's material why?

Run

[/QUOTE]

You are missing the point - Adam Morrison is not ANYONE's material.  He has been cut by a number of teams now - at least 3.  That has nothing to do with the Celtics, except it means Ainge knows what everyone else in the league knows, Morrison's college skill set does not translate into an NBA game!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from red2004sox. Show red2004sox's posts

In response to dirty52's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to DFURY13's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Ok lets like in the real world.

Is there a white or foreign PG better than Rondo? No

Is there a better white or foreign SG better than Bradley? NO

Is there a better white or foreign SF better than Pierce? No

Is there a better white or foreign C than Garnett? NO

IS there a better white or Foreign PF than Sullinger/Bass? No

Is there white player besides Darko who could replace anyone on this bench? NO.

Please stop now and runandrunandrun away.

[/QUOTE]

Dirk Nowitski

Manu Ginobli

All Foreign

[/QUOTE]

It's tough to draft those already on a team.  I think DFURY13's point was, there aren't any available for Danny to pick up.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from red2004sox. Show red2004sox's posts

Who is this runrunandrun fool and what rock did he crawl out from under.  I bet he wouldn"t say any of this to any of the accused face.   He needs to be a coward and come a blog and sling arrows under an alias.  I bet your kids are really proud of you and love bringing friends over to meet dad.  Sounds to me like Runrunandrun is only fooling himself when he says he himself is not a racist.  He just can't come out of the closet yet and just spews his ignorance on random blogs like a real man.

If you truely think prominent people in a community are racist and holding people back in  their careers because of it, you need to step up to the plate and be heard.  Staying on here and being a coward is just pathetic.  Again your kids must be proud of their dad.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

[QUOTE]

Susan White players do make up more then 40% of NBA. Players who are Hispanic and international are white. 10% are a mixed race

Run

[/QUOTE]

The NBA is 83 non-whites specificly 78 non Hispanic black. Only 17 are white which about 2 players per team th. Celtics have one white player and two Hispanics which is above average by a lot so the Celtics are right around 80 non Hispanic black which puts them average in the NBA.

Never let facts  get in the way.

Take Care old fool.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from runrunandrun. Show runrunandrun's posts

In response to BosoxJoe5's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Susan White players do make up more then 40% of NBA. Players who are Hispanic and international are white. 10% are a mixed race

Run

[/QUOTE]

The NBA is 83 non-whites specificly 78 non Hispanic black. Only 17 are white which about 2 players per team th. Celtics have one white player and two Hispanics which is above average by a lot so the Celtics are right around 80 non Hispanic black which puts them average in the NBA.

Take Care old fool.

[/QUOTE]

Go count each team and you will fnd at least 4-5 white players on each team. 25% of the black players are 50% white. It is sad you don't see the damage Ainge has done .

This was my last post on Boston .com  I have cancelled my registration and given up my blogging . I pray OBama gets elected ,if Romney gets elected President his first act will be bombing Iran and starting WW3 which will also cancel the basketball season.

Take care Run's last word

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

What a fool, even tho I despise responding to/giving the time of day to a bitter disgusting bigot, the facts are there for all to see:

Ainge has repeatedly made moves to sign white or international players that bring the # of them on the roster to league norms or above, and been let down by players who simply are not that good:

- LaFrentz, Welsch, Mihm and Wally were all brought here after trading away superior African American Celtics for them (Walker, Delk, Battie, Eric Williams, Davis)

- The signings of Scal and Dickau were cap crippling

- The drafting of Hansborough and Erdan, trades of fan favorite Perk for the soft Krstic and signings of Scott Pollard and Pavlovic have all been made with mixed results since Ainge put together a CHAMPION made of black HOFer's and supporting cast members.

- One of the two best Celtics's of all time was the league's biggest trash talker and white

- Morrison is a useless player in the NBA who can't find a home on ANY TEAM.... no team in their right mind would take him over Sullinger.

In the end run the RACIST FOOL comes up empty, ignorant and factually wrong. While everyone would love a Dirk, Manu, Love, Bargnani, Gasol and Rubio on their team there are simply not tons of elite rotation worthy white/international players in the league. Run's claim that every team has 4-5 of these guys is 100% a LIE. And Boston, with 4 of its 15 players being internationally born is EXACTLY at league average.

What a pathetic fool, facts expose him (as always) even if his comments are 100% RACIST to begin with. Go back to rooting for the Lakers, Spurs and Suns old fool... you are truly one of the WORST people to actually claim to be a Celtic fan, up there with Dud and Pud. I guess Ainge and Doc's last 5 years of 1 title, 1 finals, 1 ECF and two 2nd rd's wasn't good enough for you. Maybe yo'd prefer the previous 20 years of 1 ECF, three 2nd rd's and 5 other times just making the playoffs, when white guys like Dino Radja and Joe Kleine had jobs.

What a LOSER 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to BosoxJoe5's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Run

[/QUOTE]

Take Care old fool.

[/QUOTE]

Go count each team and you will fnd at least 4-5 white players on each team. 25% of the black players are 50% white. It is sad you don't see the damage Ainge has done .

This was my last post on Boston .com  I have cancelled my registration and given up my blogging . I pray OBama gets elected ,if Romney gets elected President his first act will be bombing Iran and starting WW3 which will also cancel the basketball season.

Take care Run's last word

[/QUOTE]

I bring you facts you bring me ravings of a mad man. There are an average of 2.25 white players on an NBA roster. Included in 83 but not the 78 percent are players of mixed race. If you can't  see how drafting Morrison over Rudy Gay set the Bobcats back a decade you are the racist one.

Stay Safe.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to Number6Fan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Let me guess:  You aren't voting for Obama.

(I really miss the Ignore button.)

[/QUOTE]

Yes I did vote for OBama in 2008 and will again this year.

Romney is owned by the 1%

Take care Run

[/QUOTE]

Were you dropped as a baby???

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TomOBrien. Show TomOBrien's posts

In response to Number6Fan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Let me guess:  You aren't voting for Obama.

(I really miss the Ignore button.)

[/QUOTE]

You do not have to vote for President Obama for this commentary to be disturbing...this guy is out there...biggotry does not have a politcal face, so don't try to make it have one. Mental illness has no face or culture or party affiliation.

I too miss the ignore button.

Peace.

Sections
Shortcuts