2012 NBA DRAFT

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mcivermd21. Show mcivermd21's posts

2012 NBA DRAFT

After watching the march madness tourney and seeing all the potential prospects coming out this year and entering the draft id like to know who you think the celtics will take with their first two draft picks ptentially 17th and 27th overall....

i want the celtics to draft..

17th - Draymond Green / SG/SF  MIchigan State
    27th- Fab Melo / C  Syracuse 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Re: 2012 NBA DRAFT

17 - Perry Jones of Baylor

27 - Doron Lamb of Kentucky

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mcivermd21. Show mcivermd21's posts

red  are you going scoring forwards and want bigs through free agency? like a roy hibbert for instance

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In Response to Re: 2012 NBA DRAFT:
    red  are you going scoring forwards and want bigs through free agency? like a roy hibbert for instance
    Posted by mcivermd21

Well, Lamb is a SG, but YES, I want Hibbert, McGee or Kaman via free agency!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mcivermd21. Show mcivermd21's posts

quincy acy from baylor interests me too.  there are some many talented players this year if danny ainge blows this draft like previous years id be so dissapointed

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

quincy acy from baylor interests me too.  there are some many talented players this year if danny ainge blows this draft like previous years id be so dissapointed
    Posted by mcivermd21

Not going to happen - and he hasn't blown it very often.  Bradley is turning out okay!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mcivermd21. Show mcivermd21's posts

bradley has been great thats why i dont think there is a need to draft a point gaurd.. im looing for youth behind the big three and rebounding help.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

bradley has been great thats why i dont think there is a need to draft a point gaurd.. im looing for youth behind the big three and rebounding help.
    Posted by mcivermd21

I agree - draft big and draft shooters!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In Response to 2012 NBA DRAFT:
    After watching the march madness tourney and seeing all the potential prospects coming out this year and entering the draft id like to know who you think the celtics will take with their first two draft picks ptentially 17th and 27th overall.... i want the celtics to draft.. 17th -  Draymond Green / SG/SF  MIchigan State 27th- Fab Melo / C  Syracuse 
    Posted by mcivermd21

Fab Melo would be a great addition to the Celtics. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In Response to 2012 NBA DRAFT : Fab Melo would be a great addition to the Celtics. 
    Posted by susan250

Is he a knucklehead?

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In Response to Re: 2012 NBA DRAFT : I couldn't find any reports saying Fab Melo is a knucklehead. He had problems with his schooling or academics, whatever, but that's about it.  Fab Melo has potential, I will not be surprised if Ainge drafts him if he's available. And because of the Celts' winning ways as of late, the Celts don't will not be picking 17th anymore. The Celts have the 22nd and 23rd pick as of today.
    Posted by Fiercest34

Melo, Lamb, Mayo and Bass - sounds like a menu for success!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

Al Jefferson

Prentiss (MS)

Delonte West

Tony Allen

Gerald Green

Randy Foye

Jeff Green

JR Giddens

None

Avery Bradley

Marshon Brooks
    Add Perkins to the llist.. Where did he blow it...Giddens and Foye
    but he has more thanmade up for in trades/ and 2nd round picks

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

17 - Perry Jones of Baylor 27 - Doron Lamb of Kentucky
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11

I like the JOnes pick..think he will still be there???

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In Response to Re: 2012 NBA DRAFT : I like the JOnes pick..think he will still be there???
    Posted by Ortiz123

Well, Fierce says we are now at 22 and 23, so......NO WAY is there then.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from jgallag1. Show jgallag1's posts

I think the C's will actually be able to get quality with both their 2nd rounders as well. Both Melo and Acy are probably going to be 2nd rounders, so that shows you how deep this draft really is.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from jgallag1. Show jgallag1's posts

I hope they don't trade for anyone older than 30 though. I think the best way to go about it is the Oklahoma City route of building through the draft for long term success

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Melo and Lamb, if they are both for real, re-sign Green...go after Hibbert and Mayo and hope for the best!!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Thesemenarecowards. Show Thesemenarecowards's posts

In Response to Re: 2012 NBA DRAFT : Melo, Lamb, Mayo and Bass - sounds like a menu for success!!
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11

Maybe they could bring in John Salmons. 

Draft Draymond Green and pair him with Jeff for some Mixed Greens.

I've always liked Channing (french) Frye's game.

Ok, I'll stop.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from CASox. Show CASox's posts

I question whether they get anyone that will help right away and that is what this team needs desperately..... I had some hope when they were in the 17 spot but now in the 22 and 24 spot I have my doubts....

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

http://scouthoops.scout.com/2/1176496.html/

Next years draft.   Since many of us live in Massachusetts, I don't know how many were aware that he was chosen at the best high school player this year.  He should have a great season at Kentucky, unless he is injured.  Calipari was at a Celtics game recently and someone told me that he was probably trying to convince him to attend Kentucky.  He is from Everett, MA.  I know of a few people who live in Everett that have been telling me about him for a few years and how talented he is. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

http://scouthoops.scout.com/2/1176496.html/ Next years draft.   Since many of us live in Massachusetts, I don't know how many were aware that he was chosen at the best high school player this year.  He should have a great season at Kentucky, unless he is injured.  Calipari was at a Celtics game recently and someone told me that he was probably trying to convince him to attend Kentucky.  He is from Everett, MA.  I know of a few people who live in Everett that have been telling me about him for a few years and how talented he is. 
    Posted by susan250
    The rich just keep getting...you know

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from ShiningWizard. Show ShiningWizard's posts

21st - Terrence Jones, SG Washington
    24th - Festus Ezeli, C Vanderbilt
    42nd - Yancy Gates, PF Cincinatti
    51st - Quincy Acy, SF/PF Baylor

Sections
Shortcuts