2013 Celtics = 2004 detroit pistons.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Re: 2013 Celtics = 2004 detroit pistons.

In Response to Re: 2013 Celtics = 2004 detroit pistons.:
    [QUOTE]rame If it's KG, Varejao, Pierce, Terry, and Rondo, the Heat will just counter with Bosh, Bron, Battier, Wade, and Chalmers.  Once again Pierce will be guarding Bron and Battier will just guard Varejao because Varejao is not a threat in the low post. If the Celts had KG, Green, Pierce, Terry, and Rondo, it will be Green on Bron and Pierce on Battier. And on offense, both Green and Pierce can score inside, outside, and from post-ups.
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

Hahaha

ok Fierce whatever

Varejao will bother the h#ll out of Battier on the block to begin with... but you really want to play the game of 'we don't need him' b/c of what specific lineup the Heat could throw at us?

Jeff Green is there to play LeBron or Battier at the 4, duh

when Bosh (during times KG sits and stays rested) Haslem or Anthony are on the floor Varejao is a MONSTER upgrade to Bass, Sully or Wilcox. Oh and there are 28 OTHER TEAMS to play against.

Jeez, the depth you sink to in order to try and prove me wrong on an idea that is clearly good are bizarre and show that you have some serious... Am I really not allowed to suggest a fair trade to the Cavs that gives the C's an upgrade I predict they will need come February? Jeez you have some screws loose

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: 2013 Celtics = 2004 detroit pistons. : Did I say anything about 4x4? All I said was before you race a car you have to test drive it first. Nice try spinning the argument. It's not that you're not allowed to suggest a trade. But suggesting a Bass and other role players or draft picks for Varejao is not a fair trade. You really think Ainge didn't try to do that? Again, you keep speculating but your track record shows you haven't gotten anything right when it comes to Celtic trades. It is what it is.

you said befere you buy a car you have to test drive it

and I said, if you have a steep driveway and snow in the winter (you know that hard climb to an NBA championship) you don't go to the dealer looking for a 4x4 (Varejao) and get an accord (Bass).

The Celtics will have almost 3 months to test drive Bass Fierce, I am PREDICTING that after they have done so they will say 'Thanks that was a nice ride, but i really need something with more size and skill to get me where I need to go'

Is that so hard to follow???

your 'let's test drive the current roster' analogy is foolish when everyone knows we'll be getting 40% of the season out of it before the players I'd consider tarding can even be traded.

Seriously, what is the point of your weak sauce????

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: 2013 Celtics = 2004 detroit pistons. : Did I say anything about 4x4? All I said was before you race a car you have to test drive it first. Nice try spinning the argument. It's not that you're not allowed to suggest a trade. But suggesting a Bass and other role players or draft picks for Varejao is not a fair trade. You really think Ainge didn't try to do that? Again, you keep speculating but your track record shows you haven't gotten anything right when it comes to Celtic trades. It is what it is.

There is a big difference between offering FA to be Bass, and what Jujuan Johnson and Moore last year for Varejao, then the solid offers i am sugesting this year.

And Varejao got hurt before the deadline passed so nobody was tarding for him anyhow... please know what is going on

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

So now you have resorted to the difference between saying test run a car before you race it and test run a car before you buy it as proof that you have the upperhand here??

hahahaha

whatever analogy you choose, mine is superior

If you need a specific type of car to win, then you are welcome to drive around a different type of car and 'test drive it' all you want.... but the time will come when you need to trade up

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: 2013 Celtics = 2004 detroit pistons. : You're living in a different world. Show us the link where the Celts were offering JaJuan and Moore for Varejao. 

This is what you said Fierce: But suggesting a Bass and other role players or draft picks for Varejao is not a fair trade. You really think Ainge didn't try to do that?

The only time in the past Danny could have traded Bass and picks for Varejao was the trade deadline this past season... when he had JJJ/Moore instead of Sully/Melo and Bass was a few months from FA and not signed to a fair long-term deal... and Varejao was HURT at the time

Now could you elaborate on when you felt Danny was offering these trades and what his best offers could be? Because you clearly feel he was 'trying' such trade sin the past.

Hahahahaha

Man EVERYTHING you throw at me is just ending up with you digging yourself deeper and deeper

Got any more lame insults like 'pap smear' to toss at me fierce? I think they belong in your playground fights with the Laker trolls.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

[QUOTE]"The only time in the past Danny could have traded Bass and picks for Varejao was the trade deadline this past season... " That's dumb!  We all know Bass could be used in a sign and trade this offseason.

but not with Sully or Melo

And Bass wasn't waiting 30 days after (when you can first trade picks in the draft) for destination Cleveland. My God you can't follow anything.

So you now think Danny approached Bass and said 'wait a few weeks till we can trade these rook's, I want to make you a Cleveland Cavalier'

and i'm dumb?

hahahahahahahahahahaahaha

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: 2013 Celtics = 2004 detroit pistons. : Your analogy is not superior because you're making stuff up. I never said buy a car then test drive it. I never said that. Don't worry, when the time comes I'll make a thread about how fair a Varejao for Bass trade is.

My car analogy is superior to yours, get over it

you want to test drive the Celtics lineup before you do anything to it..whoop-de-doo, since no trades can happen till Dec/Jan there sure will be a lot of test-driving going on... a pointless comment

I want to upgrade the sedan I test drove for 2 months into the SUV I will need to become an NBA champions... BOOM... superior analogy right there

and don't worry, if you can start a thread (wait you already did) trying to say how Bass, Melo and picks or Lee, Sully and a pick are not fair offers for Varejao I will just pick you apart (wait, I already did)

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: 2013 Celtics = 2004 detroit pistons. : The Celts could have included the rights of Sully and Melo in a sign and trade with Bass. As long Sully and Melo didn't sign their rookie contracts yet they could have been included in a trade. You didn't know that?  And I thought you know it all. Ugh!

Ugh, your shameful pathetic drivel goes on and on

So when you said you felt Danny already approached the Cavs in a trade for Varejao you meant that he had a sign and trade worked out with Bass to go to one of the worst teams in the league and the club was going to include the rights of one of those rookies in the trade??

Yeah, I'm sure that is what you meant

and I'm unrealistic? Hahaha

you keep getting caught with your pants down Fierce

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: 2013 Celtics = 2004 detroit pistons. : We haven't even reached that far yet. You accused me of saying that before buying a car you have to test drive it first. I never said that. You made stuff up.  Now what? Nitpicking? HAHAHA

I already said who cars, buying it, racing it, your analogy is pointless and idiotic

The car (lineup) will get test drove either way... nobody proposed a trade to break the team up right now, it wouldn't happen until Aug

You really like to divert the attention away from how clueless and foolish you look, your analogy is trash, it doesn't matter if I felt you said 'buy' when you said 'race' i am making up nothing, the main point is the same... I am just tearing apart the garbage you are writing

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

You can't respond to any of the comments that show you to be wrong and foolish

it is all pathetic spin and drivel

I have never seen a poster sink as low as you have tonight, it was truly an eye-opening experience as to how pathetic and disgusting someone could become

I pity you and feel slimy just for having talked to you this long. You truly are a lost cause with serious mental problems

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from lakerfaker. Show lakerfaker's posts

is this a alpha male thing?

25. This post has been removed.