2013 Finals Prediction - OneOnOne Style

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

Re: 2013 Finals Prediction - OneOnOne Style

Heat will win.  Probably goes 7 games.  Love him or hate him a case can be made that no player carried a team to a championship more than LJ has done this year.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdLewsBias. Show BirdLewsBias's posts

Spurs in 6...too deep, no answer for Parker, Pop will outcoach Spo.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

Spurs in 4. Kidding of course. I would be happy with that, but I say Spurs.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:

The Spurs will for sure get 2 wins. Just not sure if they can get 3 or 4.

The only reason the Heat have the advantage is preferential treatment.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In response to BirdLewsBias's comment:

Spurs in 6...too deep, no answer for Parker, Pop will outcoach Spo.

Agree.  I predict that the Spurs will also win.  Either in 6 or 7 games but I still expect them to win.  

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

The GS Warriors gave the Spurs a scare with a relatively small team except for Bogut who played very well. Their 2nd leading scorer, Lee was playing hurt. But two 6'3" guards Steph Curry & Jarrett Jack & relatively small Forward Klay Thompson 6'7" were prolific.

Soooo, the Heat too are a relatively small team but probably the best in the game. Duncan, older and not as tall as Hibbert, still will control the paint vs Birdman. Other than George I don't think the Pacers had anyone as good an Ginobili and most definitely didn't have a play maker & scoring guard like Parker.

I think the key is for the Heat to get Duncan in foul trouble or very tired by Bosh & Birdman battling him underneath & Wade & LeBron driving to the basket risking a charge but in Miami getting the blocking foul call. Also, without foul trouble, how much stamina does Tim have to not need a lot of bench rest.

Gonna be a close series & as a last Hurrah for a player I wish we had gotten except for an unlucky ping pong ball, I want Tim Duncan to get another ring.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

Heat 4 Spurs 2.  then the decline and rebuilding starts for both teams.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

This game comes down to Pop vs. Lebron.

Pop has a team with a lot of diverse talent that play very well together in a system. Pop absolutely can out-think Spol, so it comes down to a game of wits.

Lebron has the ability to simply take over games and the Spurs have no defensive answer for him.

The role players (really everyone except LeBron) need to play like they did in game 7, but I only see that happening twice. Lebron himself will outright win one game. I'm thinking Spurs in 7.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdLewsBias. Show BirdLewsBias's posts

In response to R9R's comment:

This game comes down to Pop vs. Lebron.

Pop has a team with a lot of diverse talent that play very well together in a system. Pop absolutely can out-think Spol, so it comes down to a game of wits.

Lebron has the ability to simply take over games and the Spurs have no defensive answer for him.

The role players (really everyone except LeBron) need to play like they did in game 7, but I only see that happening twice. Lebron himself will outright win one game. I'm thinking Spurs in 7.

I like this...good point.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

I want the Spurs to win.......................that's all I'll say

Bill Russell won more NBA titles with the Boston Celtics than Wilt, Kareem and Shaq COMBINED did as Lakers!!

No Bynum injury, no Gasol trade - 2-1 vs majic- last word!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

In response to Eldunker's comment:

Heat 4 Spurs 2.  then the decline and rebuilding starts for both teams.

i think bosh already has a really big head start on the decline part of that.....

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from cole-ely. Show cole-ely's posts

Bosh, or wade? I think bosh is still at his peak, but bad matchup last round.  His ability to hit some outside shots was big last night though.

wade was past his prime the year after they beat (using the term loosely) the mavs.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from darkman20. Show darkman20's posts

I predict the 2013 NBA finals will concluded in Ray Allen 2 rings and Pierce still with 1 ring.   

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In response to darkman20's comment:

I predict the 2013 NBA finals will concluded in Ray Allen 2 rings and Pierce still with 1 ring.   

??????  spel moch?

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbrann. Show mbrann's posts

Spurs win in 7...making it even more painful for the Heat. Losing a Finals game 7 sux as we all know...

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:

I predict the Spurs will win the championship but if there's money involved, I'll put my money on the Heat.

Lame, right?

HAHAHA

Thats not lame because the LeBrons all seven starters always win. You notice i said seven starters the other ref is neutral!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

In response to SFBostonFan's comment:

The GS Warriors gave the Spurs a scare with a relatively small team except for Bogut who played very well. Their 2nd leading scorer, Lee was playing hurt. But two 6'3" guards Steph Curry & Jarrett Jack & relatively small Forward Klay Thompson 6'7" were prolific.

Soooo, the Heat too are a relatively small team but probably the best in the game. Duncan, older and not as tall as Hibbert, still will control the paint vs Birdman. Other than George I don't think the Pacers had anyone as good an Ginobili and most definitely didn't have a play maker & scoring guard like Parker.

I think the key is for the Heat to get Duncan in foul trouble or very tired by Bosh & Birdman battling him underneath & Wade & LeBron driving to the basket risking a charge but in Miami getting the blocking foul call. Also, without foul trouble, how much stamina does Tim have to not need a lot of bench rest.

Gonna be a close series & as a last Hurrah for a player I wish we had gotten except for an unlucky ping pong ball, I want Tim Duncan to get another ring.

You do realize that the so called unlucky ping pong ball was on the third try too determine the drafting order! The only time in NBA history that the Commissioner invoked a rule that didn't exist, the you can't have two picks in the top 3 rule. On the first turn the Celtics had the first and second picks,the second roll of the dice they got the first and third pick,and finally when they lost the first pick on the third spinning of the ping pong it was OK even though the had the worst record in the NBA. This was a Sterns special way to F*&^ the Celtics! Which is the main reason why I hate the Shylock from NY. I really don't care who wins,however if someone would be so kind as to give me the referee pairings for each game so a brother can make some easy money I'd be happy as a lark.... If Bill Kennedy is reffing any of these games load up on Miami same holds true for Scott Foster and the Crawfords Joey and Danny. Those are the biggest crooks in the game.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from darkman20. Show darkman20's posts

W-w-waaAAHHH!!! I want a second ring like Ray! It's not fair...w-w-WAH!!!  

LOL!!!

Sections
Shortcuts