2013 Finals Prediction - Welcher Fierce Style

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

2013 Finals Prediction - Welcher Fierce Style

I will want the Spurs to win but if I were to BET someone, I would bet on the Heat.  Wouldn't really matter who I bet on if I was Fierce though,  I wouldn't honor the bet because Fierce don't honor bets.    I would make up a lame excuse that I was FLUSHED out , then I would come back with 10,999 posts before the actual time limit of the bet was over.   

WELCHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

You started this Welcher.  Now read it.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Re: 2013 Finals Prediction - Welcher Fierce Style

Just ignore that loser Fierce OneonOne, he has no life except the one he created on an internet blog that he spends 20 hours a day on.

Best thing I ever did was clicking the ignore button and never having to see the comments of a narcissistic mentally ill bully who is here to start fights and attack all ideas that are not his own.

IGNORE

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

did fierce predict a tie yet?  you know he's covered the other two ways it could end.  lol

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Lets give Fungus some credit... he strategically  placed his profile on Private to make it more difficult to find his historical posts....

Hes an obssessed, narcissistic, lonely person finding lifes meaning only here.... and no doubt other blogs under different ids. 

You will find him saying something like the HEat will win the title but I want the Spurs.... or the Spurs will win if Duncan avgs 20/10 unless Miami gets over 40 rebs or Bosh shoots 50%.

He'll hedge and hedge, then lie and lie and flood any thread with nonsense, misquotes, lies, innuendo and twisted logic to convince his pea brain he won.. He'll wait for a poster to state Ray Allen had some big 3's that game and spin it into  'So youre saying Ray Allen won the game?"... then make a thread titled "To all those saying Ray won the game".. then  lay back in his broken down, Salvation Army recliner, stareing at the mirror on his ceiling and......

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

In response to Karllost's comment:

Lets give Fungus some credit... he strategically  placed his profile on Private to make it more difficult to find his historical posts....

Hes an obssessed, narcissistic, lonely person finding lifes meaning only here.... and no doubt other blogs under different ids. 

You will find him saying something like the HEat will win the title but I want the Spurs.... or the Spurs will win if Duncan avgs 20/10 unless Miami gets over 40 rebs or Bosh shoots 50%.

He'll hedge and hedge, then lie and lie and flood any thread with nonsense, misquotes, lies, innuendo and twisted logic to convince his pea brain he won.. He'll wait for a poster to state Ray Allen had some big 3's that game and spin it into  'So youre saying Ray Allen won the game?"... then make a thread titled "To all those saying Ray won the game".. then  lay back in his broken down, Salvation Army recliner, stareing at the mirror on his ceiling and......

well damn!  rupaul has to pick it up- the few box scores i ogled vs. the pacers he was 1-6, 1-8, 1-9 from the floor

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Spurs pulled it out. + 1 for Texas!!!!!!!!!!!!! Taking care of the ball was number one reason for the win.  No turnovers = very few fast breaks for the Heat.  Very simple , take care of the ball and you have a chance against Miami.  

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

WOW!!! Best description ever. Amazing. You must be his father, brother or something. WOW!!! You nailed it budy. Props.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In response to TheNewGKDynasty's comment:

[QUOTE]

WOW!!! Best description ever. Amazing. You must be his father, brother or something. WOW!!! You nailed it budy. Props.

[/QUOTE]

Yep Karlost nailed it didn't he.  Just like th above post where he said that I said the Heat would beat the Spurs.  He actually said the same thing. Probably most of the world felt that way.  Most of the NBA thought and still think the Heat will win but he has it covered either way.   Fungus pretty much nails it for a nickname.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:

In response to OneOnOne's comment:

[QUOTE]

Spurs pulled it out. + 1 for Texas!!!!!!!!!!!!! Taking care of the ball was number one reason for the win.  No turnovers = very few fast breaks for the Heat.  Very simple , take care of the ball and you have a chance against Miami.  

You're such a phoney!

+1 for Texas?

Really???

Didn't you say the Heat will beat the Spurs in this series?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

[/QUOTE]

Your such a Fungus.  Show me where I said the Heat WOULD win.  I said they were the favorites and I THOUGHT they would win.  

Heres something you don't get.  If the Heat win it doesn't bother me all that much other than I dispise them,  but there are some good reasons for me.  If the Spurs win,  which I want them to win since I live a lot closer to them than 99% of this board,  that would make me happy as well.  Moreso.  I am in a win win situation here Fungus.   I won't lose any sleep either way.  I will probably quit reading and posting for a good while in the near future anyway.  I can live without this.  

You on the other hand,  this is your EVERYDAY life.  Its like a FIX for you.  You are addicted.  Thats why you didn't HONOR your first bet.  You couldn't,  plain and simple.  You were frantically reading posts everyday and finally you reached the end of your rope.  You had to get that FIX.    As evidenced by over 10K posts on  3 or more profiles.

Instead of arguing with you I should just feel sorry for you.  Maybe I should follow Rame's advice and just ignore you.  I will think on that advice.  I  did it a month or so ago and it was actually more enjoyable  here.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Again,   you have to take care of the ball to beat the Heat.  The Spurs were sloppy and the Heat had very few of them.  Result equals a blowout for the Spurs..   Great 3 pt shooting from Danny Green meant nothing during this game.  The Heat role players were hitting all their 3's. Lets hope the spurs can win 2 at home.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

Again,   you have to take care of the ball to beat the Heat.  The Spurs were sloppy and the Heat had very few of them.  Result equals a blowout for the Spurs..   Great 3 pt shooting from Danny Green meant nothing during this game.  The Heat role players were hitting all their 3's. Lets hope the spurs can win 2 at home.

I would like to see the Spurs win all 3 games at home but don't think it will happen.  I could definitely see them winning at least 2 games at home.  They have to play much better than last night for this to happen. 

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

You're such a phoney!

+1 for Texas?

Really???

Didn't you say the Heat will beat the Spurs in this series?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

[/QUOTE]

Your such a Fungus.  Show me where I said the Heat WOULD win.  I said they were the favorites and I THOUGHT they would win.  

Heres something you don't get.  If the Heat win it doesn't bother me all that much other than I dispise them,  but there are some good reasons for me.  If the Spurs win,  which I want them to win since I live a lot closer to them than 99% of this board,  that would make me happy as well.  Moreso.  I am in a win win situation here Fungus.   I won't lose any sleep either way.  I will probably quit reading and posting for a good while in the near future anyway.  I can live without this.  

You on the other hand,  this is your EVERYDAY life.  Its like a FIX for you.  You are addicted.  Thats why you didn't HONOR your first bet.  You couldn't,  plain and simple.  You were frantically reading posts everyday and finally you reached the end of your rope.  You had to get that FIX.    As evidenced by over 10K posts on  3 or more profiles.

Instead of arguing with you I should just feel sorry for you.  Maybe I should follow Rame's advice and just ignore you.  I will think on that advice.  I  did it a month or so ago and it was actually more enjoyable  here.

[/QUOTE]
    Right on the money,,, the Fungus has some serious mental issues... fortunately BDC doesnt give out posters addresses or Id be really worried.. 

Thing is not to take fungus seriously... when you realize hes just a nitwit and all he really offers is confrontation and a childlike intellect, you start to treat him like a monkey in a cage...making faces to get a reaction... then standing by watching him react and go crazy as you laugh a few minutes of your day away..

Then as you leave to attend your day, he'll continue ranting and researching past posts he can edit and repost as original...lol  Have fun with the entertainment

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

"Then as you leave to attend your day, he'll continue ranting and researching past posts he can edit and repost as original..."

Once again the liar in you is exposed. 

You said you were a Celtic fan since the 60s.

You also said you make a lot of money.

It doesn't make sense if you're a senior citizen who has lots of money and you still have to "attend your day".

You really need to learn to read.  He was talking about me attending my day while you frantically beat your keyboard for more material.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

[QUOTE]

"Then as you leave to attend your day, he'll continue ranting and researching past posts he can edit and repost as original..."

Once again the liar in you is exposed. 

You said you were a Celtic fan since the 60s.

You also said you make a lot of money.

It doesn't make sense if you're a senior citizen who has lots of money and you still have to "attend your day".

You really need to learn to read.  He was talking about me attending my day while you frantically beat your keyboard for more material.

[/QUOTE]

Fungus is so stupid it brings a tear to my eye

Sections
Shortcuts