2014-15 Audition and the Master Plan

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

2014-15 Audition and the Master Plan

Audition all these players   Draft Jahlil Okafor and overpay with all the draft picks and expiring contracts and trade for a franchise player.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill. Show JamezHill's posts

Re: 2014-15 Audition and the Master Plan

In response to genaro008's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Audition all these players   Draft Jahlil Okafor and overpay with all the draft picks and expiring contracts and trade for a franchise player.

[/QUOTE]

We have so many picks now, and more than enough expiring contracts, I don't see why he cant overpay in pics to trade for a star. Just have to find the right one. Would be very interested to see what direction the Kings went in if they weren't able to land Smith and/or Rondo. Prying away D. Cousins would be pure genius.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BrandBreaker8. Show BrandBreaker8's posts

Highly unlikely but in a doable trade for a "Big" big in need of playing time and coaching how bout Meyers Leonard?

Now that Portland picked up Kaman to back up Lopez, Leonard will see little time to develop and Portland would be well served to trade this kid for a veteran piece or a future pick.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from FierceBrand. Show FierceBrand's posts

If Celts get their big man in the 2015 Draft, no need to overpay for a star player.

Just wait and let the young Celts grow.

I mean if the Celts get Jahlil Okafor, Sully, Oly, and Okafor will be one hell of a frontline.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BrandBreaker8. Show BrandBreaker8's posts

In response to FierceBrand's comment:
    [QUOTE]

If Celts get their big man in the 2015 Draft, no need to overpay for a star player.

Just wait and let the young Celts grow.

I mean if the Celts get Jahlil Okafor, Sully, Oly, and Okafor will be one hell of a frontline.

[/QUOTE]

Hahaha, you're tanking again while Danny is horse trading?

GLWT and enjoy Evan Turner. Apparently M8 got Danny's ear before any of your nonsense ... HAHAHA!!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from FierceBrand. Show FierceBrand's posts

In response to BrandBreaker8's comment:
    [QUOTE]

GLWT and enjoy Evan Turner. Apparently M8 got Danny's ear before any of your nonsense ... HAHAHA!!!!

[/QUOTE]

Did I miss something?

I mean signing Evan Turner for the MLE is not horse trading.

Besides, M8 is not here anymore.

We would never know what he would have posted about signing Evan Turner using the MLE.

Let's just say, M8 couldn't make it to the party for personal reasons.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BrandBreaker8. Show BrandBreaker8's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Did I miss something?

I mean signing Evan Turner for the MLE is not horse trading.

Besides, M8 is not here anymore.

We would never know what he would have posted about signing Evan Turner using the MLE.

Let's just say, M8 couldn't make it to the party for personal reasons.

[/QUOTE]

Really?

I saw him just the other day here ... Mployee88 I think it was.

If you think he's not here your a bigger fool than we all thought you were.

I think Turner will thrive under Stevens and he or Thornton  or even Bradley will be used in horsetrading for a better piece. For the time being, Turner becomes the best scoring option on the Celtics roster.

M8 was and is way ahead of you!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee88. Show Mployee88's posts

[QUOTE]

Really?

I think Turner will thrive under Stevens and he or Thornton  or even Bradley will be used in horsetrading for a better piece. For the time being, Turner becomes the best scoring option on the Celtics roster.

[/QUOTE]

Son, you are now officially my number one lemming!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BrandBreaker8. Show BrandBreaker8's posts

In response to Mployee88's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Really?

[/QUOTE]

Son, you are now officially my number one lemming!

[/QUOTE]

My pleasure .... Fungus, Fungus, Fungus ... Anyone?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from FierceBrand. Show FierceBrand's posts

[QUOTE]

My pleasure .... Fungus, Fungus, Fungus ... Anyone?

[/QUOTE]

For someone accusing me of being a troll, you sure behave like a troll.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

A troll is a banned bully nobody wants around who squirms his way back after multiple names are not allowed to post here.

540 posts in 2 weeks under a new name when everyone knows you are a banned loser nobody can stand?

Yuck

Please, save yourself Fierce, it is a disease. Seek help, a therapist and a real job and maybe someday, if you are actually a Celtic fan (I doubt it) return here when you have your mental illness under control. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee88. Show Mployee88's posts

In response to rameakap's comment:
    [QUOTE]

A troll is a banned bully nobody wants around who squirms his way back after multiple names are not allowed to post here.

540 posts in 2 weeks under a new name when everyone knows you are a banned loser nobody can stand?

Yuck

Please, save yourself Fierce, it is a disease. Seek help, a therapist and a real job and maybe someday, if you are actually a Celtic fan (I doubt it) return here when you have your mental illness under control. 

[/QUOTE]

Why don't go with him.

Your postin and hatin at 3 in the morning, bro!

Issues, man, issues!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticGreenLP. Show CelticGreenLP's posts

The baiting going on here is really bush league.

But I digress. 

Why do people think its so easy to just trade for a franchise player?  DA has only done it once (no, Ray Allen doesn't count) in his decade long tenure here.  It needs to be a perfect storm situation.

You have to have a disgruntled star who either demands a trade, or makes it known he will opt out at the end of his contract. Plus you have to have exactly what the other team wants, and have a team good enough for said player to choose to resign with you, because no team want a Dwightmare. 

How many young franchise players are really out there? Who is it we will get that could be available in the next two years? Aldridge? No. Paul George? No. Drummond? No. Durant? Not happening. A. Davis? No. 

I'm sure Danny will keep his options open, and if something pops up he will be on it. But you cant plan for or just expect that to happen. We have a better chance of drafting a superstar than trading for one. This Kevin Love drama has reinforced this in my eyes.  

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

Tank early, tank often...keep hope alive...at least it will make watching them entertaining for at least another year....making all kinds of moves wasting #1 picks to get into a yearly one and done playoff situation is far more depressing than trying to get into yearly championship contention.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from FierceBrand. Show FierceBrand's posts

In response to CelticGreenLP's comment:
    [QUOTE]

The baiting going on here is really bush league.

But I digress. 

Why do people think its so easy to just trade for a franchise player?  DA has only done it once (no, Ray Allen doesn't count) in his decade long tenure here.  It needs to be a perfect storm situation.

You have to have a disgruntled star who either demands a trade, or makes it known he will opt out at the end of his contract. Plus you have to have exactly what the other team wants, and have a team good enough for said player to choose to resign with you, because no team want a Dwightmare. 

How many young franchise players are really out there? Who is it we will get that could be available in the next two years? Aldridge? No. Paul George? No. Drummond? No. Durant? Not happening. A. Davis? No. 

I'm sure Danny will keep his options open, and if something pops up he will be on it. But you cant plan for or just expect that to happen. We have a better chance of drafting a superstar than trading for one. This Kevin Love drama has reinforced this in my eyes.  

[/QUOTE]

Bingo!

But if you say something like that, you'll be accused of throwing out vomit of negativity.

Ainge was not really doing a good job after making moves like trading for LaFrentz, Ricky Davis, and the #7 pick in 2006.

Then Ainge hit the jackpot in 2007.

But just because Ainge hit the jackpot in 2007, it doesn't mean he can keep doing it.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rajon-Hondo. Show Rajon-Hondo's posts

Evan Turner, that's a head scratcher. We 18 players under contract right now, so something has got to give. We have some talented players, I just don't see how they go together. We got a little bigger with Zeller over Hump, Thornton over Bayless  but we do seem overloaded at 1/2/3 even if we run a 3 guard offense.

As for big men, right now it's looking like KO, Zeller and Vitor by committee.

Something is going to happen between now and Oct. You can run a 3 guard system but you need a good last line of defense and I don't know if KO, Zeller or Vitor fit the bill.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from FierceBrand. Show FierceBrand's posts

In response to Rajon-Hondo's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Evan Turner, that's a head scratcher. We 18 players under contract right now, so something has got to give. We have some talented players, I just don't see how they go together. We got a little bigger with Zeller over Hump, Thornton over Bayless  but we do seem overloaded at 1/2/3 even if we run a 3 guard offense.

Something is going to happen between now and Oct. You can run a 3 guard system but you need a good last line of defense and I don't know if KO, Zeller or Vitor fit the bill.

[/QUOTE]

That's why the Celts need Jahlil Okafor in 2015.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticGreenLP. Show CelticGreenLP's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to Rajon-Hondo's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

That's why the Celts need Jahlil Okafor in 2015.

[/QUOTE]

Or Thon Maker in 2016! Maker will make Okafor look like Stanley Roberts! LOL!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from FierceBrand. Show FierceBrand's posts

In response to CelticGreenLP's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Or Thon Maker in 2016! Maker will make Okafor look like Stanley Roberts! LOL!

[/QUOTE]

Good thing we have the Nets' 2016 1st rounder and it's unprotected!