2014 mock draft

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheBigTicket05. Show TheBigTicket05's posts

2014 mock draft

http://www.nbadraft.net/2014mock_draft

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

Re: 2014 mock draft

http://www.nbadraft.net/2014mock_draft

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from PHX85014. Show PHX85014's posts

The Knicks spent 2 seasons waiting for LeBron, Deron Williams, ect.....they ended up with Amare Stoudmire and Carmelo Anthony......

Celtics better off trying to win as many games as possible , Ainge has enough assets to be a player on Draft Night....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Last night, it wasn't Andrew Wiggins who stood out, it was Jabari Parker and Julius Randle.

Marcus Smart only 11 points.

[/QUOTE]

i like parker alot.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheBigTicket05. Show TheBigTicket05's posts

Last night, it wasn't Andrew Wiggins who stood out, it was Jabari Parker and Julius Randle.

i prefer randle over parker, but im not giving up on wiggins

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from teejaytee70. Show teejaytee70's posts

The way the Celtics are playing right now we aren't going to get any of these guys.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

This mock draft has Toronto picking ahead of Miami and Brooklyn picking at # 10!

It also has the Cs picking in the 2nd round. Last I checked the Cs do not have a 2nd round pick.

The above mentioned aside, J. Randle has to be in the discussion as the 1st pick in next years draft. The kid is a beast!

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from scubber. Show scubber's posts

The mock is based on the record of each team at the time it is posted.  We were 0-4 or 0-5 when this mock was posted and Toronto started out 2-1, and they don't adjust for trades.  The mock will change as the season progresses

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Ok. I've been  a little pre-occupied this summer.....so can you straighten this out for me:

I know we have no second round pick this year, but do we have 2 in the first round, or is that next year?

Also, is this the year ATL can swap picks with us?

Thanks,

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

Can't make player assessments on only one game, but the most interesting observations from yesterday's NCAAB for me:

Watched Duke.  Parker and Hood looked amazing (17 of 20 combined)  Sulaiman, Dukes's starting SG as a freshman last year also impressed with 20 points.  In addition to Parker, Hood and Sulaimon could also be first round draft picks.

Looking at the box scores Kentuck's Randle put up monster numbers.  Wiggins, and every other top prospect put up respectable numbers, except the big men:

Embiid, Cauley-Stein and Johnson (9 minutes) did nothing.  McGary is injured.   

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Ok. I've been  a little pre-occupied this summer.....so can you straighten this out for me:

I know we have no second round pick this year, but do we have 2 in the first round, or is that next year?

Thanks,

[/QUOTE]

Correct 2 2014 first round picks.  No second round picks.  

We get the higher (worse) pick of Atlanta or Brooklyn, which will undoubtedly be Brooklyn's pick unless they are hit with several key long-term injuries.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to Eldunker's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Thanks,

[/QUOTE]

Correct 2 2014 first round picks.  No second round picks.  

We get the higher (worse) pick of Atlanta or Brooklyn, which will undoubtedly be Brooklyn's pick unless they are hit with several key long-term injuries.

[/QUOTE]

Thanks, man!  What is ATL's other option?  Can they NOT swap this year, and swap next year instead?  Some teams do that for salary cap purposes.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from PHX85014. Show PHX85014's posts

I say Ainge could just cash in all of his chip, not just this yrs #1's...but ALL of them

If there really are 5 or 6 franchise players in this draft, then the "re-build" can be accomplished by getting one of them

I say Ainge will trade all the #1's to get into the top 5 to snag the next Celtics franchise player

Plus the $10.3M exception is huge , could be the key to everything....

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

In response to melswitt's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Not really worried....the C's fight hard, fail gloriously, and the dearth of talent becomes painfully evident at times...even when they win it's ugly...but I'm not surprised...

I always liked Parker until people started flooding these threads with video of Wiggins....it's a tossup to me....either one would be an increase in raw ability to what we have...as for big men, they have to phisicaly mature and the difference between most big men at 22 or 23 and 18 is a determining factor for big men who play the 5...it's the biggest reason why draft eligible players in the NFL rarely make an impact on the O or D lines until they are 24 or 25 years of age and their bodies mature....there are few "man-child" type players like Lebron or Shaq.

[/QUOTE]

I always liked Parker until people started flooding these threads with video of Wiggins....it's a tossup to me....either one would be an increase in raw ability to what we have...

this is how i feel also....

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

Does anyone not understand why they have the Nets with the 10th pick... that does not look right to me

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from scubber. Show scubber's posts

In response to R9R's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Does anyone not understand why they have the Nets with the 10th pick... that does not look right to me

[/QUOTE]

nbadraft.net has been doing this same thing over the years.  They occasionally update the mock draft during the season, and the moment they do, whatever the order in the standing, that is what they use as draft order.  The Nets has not been doing well, if they update today, the Nets would get the 9th pick in the mock draft.

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.