2014 - the year the trolls evaporate

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 21st. Show 21st's posts

2014 - the year the trolls evaporate

http://www.hoopsworld.com/life-after-kobe/

Any earlier may be difficult.  As it is, the team has Ron Artest, Steve Blake, Bryant and Gasol under  contract for the 13/14 season at $61.5 million.  That’s a tough number to  get around.

Ultimately 2014 is such a long way off but for LA, it’s a blank canvas.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

Re: 2014 - the year the trolls evaporate

haha I'm rooting for a season-long lockout followed by a hard cap

then Howard hits free agency and the Lakers are above the hard cap.  Even with one amnesty player they'd be hard-pressed to get from $81mil/yr down to wherever the hard cap is and I don't think Howard is signing for the veterans' minimum

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from koberulz. Show koberulz's posts

Wow, this thread is 4 days old and only has 3 posts.  Thank me later.

21st, You might want to stick with your repetitive pics. I'm just sayin' Wink

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 21st. Show 21st's posts

In Response to Re: 2014 - the year the trolls evaporate:
    [QUOTE]Wow, this thread is 4 days old and only has 3 posts.  Thank me later. 21st, You might want to stick with your repetitive pics. I'm just sayin'
    Posted by koberulz[/QUOTE]

You're welcome.

Here's a new pic, by the way.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from cavaliersfan. Show cavaliersfan's posts

Good players like to go to Boston, New York, Chicago and LA.  Saying this team or that team will go down the tubes is premature in their cases.  More importantly, does anybody have an idea which current Laker troll might possibly be GREENKILLER?  I can't believe he just went away after being sanctioned under his original name.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BaileyPowe. Show BaileyPowe's posts

greenkiller has become TheNewGKDynasty and is one of the more thoughtful posters here.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

It is amazing to me that people care about trolls.  I don't mind them at all. YOu can not pay attention to them when you feel like it and make fun of them when you feel like it.  To me they are any forums dogs.

8. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts