1. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

The best part about the Brooklyn deal that Nobody is talking about is that there is a really good chance that in 2016-17 Paul, Kevin and even Ray will come back together to Boston for the final year of their careers at vet min deals for a farewell tour.

Imagine three vets of varying levels of contribution supporting a young exciting team. That is how their legacy will be cemented.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from KillaCam2010. Show KillaCam2010's posts

Re: 2016

What leads you to believe there is a really good chance? Don't get me wrong I would like to see it happen, especially if its a PJ Brown Sam Cassel type deal. Of the three I think that Paul would have the best chance of returning

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from docc. Show docc's posts

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

purely speculation but guys are doing it. look at stack house or Kidd or that old acs dude on the Heat.

Paul already said he wants to retire a Celtic. Unless Paul decides to outplay Kevin, wouldn't it make sense for them to retire together as Celtics and who knows maybe go on one last ride for a title. Those would be pretty awesome 11  and 12 guys

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from debrit. Show debrit's posts

In response to R9R's comment:

The best part about the Brooklyn deal that Nobody is talking about is that there is a really good chance that in 2016-17 Paul, Kevin and even Ray will come back together to Boston for the final year of their careers at vet min deals for a farewell tour.

Imagine three vets of varying levels of contribution supporting a young exciting team. That is how their legacy will be cemented.

In order to make roo for them,Danny will have to cut 2 young players.I d,ont think so.Would be nice but not practical.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from chris33. Show chris33's posts

In the year 2525,

If Danny Ainge is still alive, we may find.....

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:

In response to debrit's comment:

[QUOTE]

In order to make roo for them,Danny will have to cut 2 young players.I d,ont think so.Would be nice but not practical.

Bingo!

[/QUOTE]

How is that not practical? Paul and KG as the last two guys on your depth chart, even if they are 40. They'd bring so much to the table and it would be a good segway into their lives after basketball.

Why do you think we would have to cut young talent? In two years we will know who our core guys are and there are always open spots

For Christs sake, we have the entire China league at the end of our bench this year. Two guys at Vet Min salary playing 10 minutes per game each?

I mean, at the very least, think of how many more tickets they'd sell. Every game would sell out!

Nobody else sees this happening??

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from MustangBri. Show MustangBri's posts

In response to R9R's comment:

In response to Fierce34's comment:

In response to debrit's comment:

Bingo!

How is that not practical? Paul and KG as the last two guys on your depth chart, even if they are 40. They'd bring so much to the table and it would be a good segway into their lives after basketball.

Why do you think we would have to cut young talent? In two years we will know who our core guys are and there are always open spots

For Christs sake, we have the entire China league at the end of our bench this year. Two guys at Vet Min salary playing 10 minutes per game each?

I mean, at the very least, think of how many more tickets they'd sell. Every game would sell out!

Nobody else sees this happening??

Ummm....  Nope.

Sections
Shortcuts