20K points, 10k boards, 5K assists... WHO'S THE ONLY PLAYER IN HISTORY WITH THOSE NUMBERS?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CAPITALIST_AVENGER. Show CAPITALIST_AVENGER's posts

20K points, 10k boards, 5K assists... WHO'S THE ONLY PLAYER IN HISTORY WITH THOSE NUMBERS?

that would be one mr. kevin garnett! MUST ADMIT I was stunned when the announcers said this during the Bucks game! says a lot about the kind of career this guy has had. mr. consistency. i could see the assists and boards but didnt know he had so many points. plus, kg is perhaps the best defensive power forward in the HISTORY of the game.. period! overall, i would still take pp's career and game over kg's but must give kg his props and RESPECT!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Elven 32. Show Elven 32's posts

Re: 20K points, 10k boards, 5K assists... WHO'S THE ONLY PLAYER IN HISTORY WITH THOSE NUMBERS?

In Response to 20K points, 10k boards, 5K assists... WHO'S THE ONLY PLAYER IN HISTORY WITH THOSE NUMBERS?:
    [QUOTE]that would be one mr. kevin garnett! MUST ADMIT I was stunned when the announcers said this during the Bucks game! says a lot about the kind of career this guy has had. mr. consistency. i could see the assists and boards but didnt know he had so many points. plus, kg is perhaps the best defensive power forward in the HISTORY of the game.. period! overall, i would still take pp's career and game over kg's but must give kg his props and RESPECT!
    Posted by CAPITALIST_AVENGER[/QUOTE]

I'd take DJ Mbenga's career over KG.....he has 2 rings!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pliu. Show pliu's posts

Re: 20K points, 10k boards, 5K assists... WHO'S THE ONLY PLAYER IN HISTORY WITH THOSE NUMBERS?

I was going to say Larry Bird but he fell short by about 1000 rebounds mainly because he was not the player he had been during  his last four seasons due to injuries.

But what suprised me is that KG has so many assists.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SeemsToMe. Show SeemsToMe's posts

They missed 2 players. Jabbar and Karl Malone.
    seems

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

KG has had a great career, no doubt about it. Stats back it up though don't tell the whole story. But they give the view of KG's all around game. 

"kg is perhaps the best defensive power forward in the HISTORY of the game.. period! "

Well I haven't given this much thought but Tim Duncan has definitely had a better career for one. Would be a good discussion to think further about.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In Response to Re: 20K points, 10k boards, 5K assists... WHO'S THE ONLY PLAYER IN HISTORY WITH THOSE NUMBERS?:
    [QUOTE]KG has had a great career, no doubt about it. Stats back it up though don't tell the whole story. But they give the view of KG's all around game.  " kg is perhaps the best defensive power forward in the HISTORY of the game.. period!  " Well I haven't given this much thought but Tim Duncan has definitely had a better career for one. Would be a good discussion to think further about.
    Posted by BostonTrollSpanker[/QUOTE]

I really wish for KG's sake that he was either traded to a contender before he joined the Celtics or was surrounded by talented players in Minnesota.  It is really a shame that he didn't win more championships.   As a young player he was one of the best players in the NBA. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Elven 32. Show Elven 32's posts

In Response to Re: 20K points, 10k boards, 5K assists... WHO'S THE ONLY PLAYER IN HISTORY WITH THOSE NUMBERS?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: 20K points, 10k boards, 5K assists... WHO'S THE ONLY PLAYER IN HISTORY WITH THOSE NUMBERS? : Really troll. At least KG earned his ring. Mbenga got some splinters in hisazz watching kobe do it for him. Chump stain.
    Posted by freedomofspeech13[/QUOTE]

Shows ya how good DJ was, he barely raised a sweat and still got more bling than the elder of the Ancient 3!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: 20K points, 10k boards, 5K assists... WHO'S THE ONLY PLAYER IN HISTORY WITH THOSE NUMBERS? : Shows ya how good DJ was, he barely raised a sweat and still got more bling than the elder of the Ancient 3!
    Posted by Elven 32[/QUOTE]

Good job,son....nice post!!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: 20K points, 10k boards, 5K assists... WHO'S THE ONLY PLAYER IN HISTORY WITH THOSE NUMBERS? : Shows ya how good DJ was, he barely raised a sweat and still got more bling than the elder of the Ancient 3!

Classless.  You're not even a good basketball fan.  

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Elven 32. Show Elven 32's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: 20K points, 10k boards, 5K assists... WHO'S THE ONLY PLAYER IN HISTORY WITH THOSE NUMBERS? : Classless.  You're not even a good basketball fan.  
    Posted by Celtsfan4life[/QUOTE]

Care to explain where exactly I'm factually incorrect? Oops, I'm not....fail!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: 20K points, 10k boards, 5K assists... WHO'S THE ONLY PLAYER IN HISTORY WITH THOSE NUMBERS? : Care to explain where exactly I'm factually incorrect? Oops, I'm not....fail!

Good response - I think it's lunch time now, though, son, go eat !!!

Sections
Shortcuts