21 FEET OF LENGTH, 252 INCHES OF BEEF READY FOR POUNDING BY SUNDAY... DOES THAT EXCITE YOU?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

21 FEET OF LENGTH, 252 INCHES OF BEEF READY FOR POUNDING BY SUNDAY... DOES THAT EXCITE YOU?

by sunday, a healthy krstic, and both oneals should all be finally ready to go versus chicago as we pick up another real big win (like with spurs) and show off our playoff mettle! thats 3 legit 7'footers who have thrived in this league and played in some big games! as a group, i would take shaq-jo-krstic over the more one-dimensional combo of perk-shaq-jo! krstic is a good guy to bring in at the last 2 minutes of the first quarter, first 3 minutes of the second, last 2 minutes of the third quarter, and the first 3 minutes of the fourth quarter for a total of 10 minutes per game. you can then blow your wad with shaq at about 20 per night (5 in first and second quarters with 6 in the third and at least 4 in the fourth). jo could give you five minutes in both the first and second quarters with another 4 minutes in the third for a total of about 14 minutes per game.  we should start dominating the paint both defensively and offensively!

we will have the option of closing with bb in the last five to 3 minutes! bb may be the real winner in all this. he is clearly GREAT in small flashes. bigger his sample more exposed he gets for u cant hide his massive growth and unathletic shortages! if i'm doc those 3 are playing at least 42 minutes of the 48 center minutes. bb/kg can and will only play at the end of games depending on the opponent. sometimes green may close. bb should play all of the power foward reserve minutes. so we are looking at bb at 15 minutes at the 4 and 6 minutes max at center each game. thats 18-22 minutes for bb at the most! green can play mostly at the 3 for pp at 18 minutes per nite while pp could play 30 at the 3 and another 5 for ray at the 2.

ray would play all 35 minutes or so at the 2 with delonte picking picking most of the other 8 minutes at the 2 while playing an additional 10 at the 1 to backup rr. thats 18 minutes for west, 18 for green and about 18 for bb with krstic/jo splitting 23 to 25 minutes. rondo as the young one could play about 38 minutes per game! overall, thats a pretty competitive 10-man rotation to finish the reg season and start the playoffs with. having pav and wafer for situational emergencies isnt too bad!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Re: 21 INCHES OF BEEF COMING UP BY THURSDAY... DOES THAT SATISFY YOU DOOMERS?

" i would take shaq-jo-krstic over the more one-dimensional combo of perk-shaq-jo!"

You're out of your mind, sorry. Just because Krstic can hit a jump shot? How about the defense Perk brings than no one in the Shaq/Jo/Krstic combo can really bring? 

At any rate, it's a huge break that Krstic is only minorly hurt, but you're wrong that these guys are all going to be healthy and ready for any kind of serious playing time by Thursday. There is no guarantee on Shaq's return, I doubt Krstic will be back by then and JO is still playing his way into being a factor. 

You're right that Shaq/Jo/Krstic is a pretty nice combo if all are healthy but I think you're going way over the top thinking they will be ready by Thursday. If they are all ready by the playoffs I'll be thrilled and that may be doable...and it that's the case we might really have something if the team can gel fast enough. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigBaby11. Show BigBaby11's posts

Krstic will only play if both O'neals are in foul trouble.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from beemrdon52. Show beemrdon52's posts

Danny needs to get Sheed back here..Lets face it, we need help.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

Re: 21 INCHES OF BEEF COMING UP BY THURSDAY... DOES THAT EXCITE YOU DOOMERS?

In Response to Re: 21 INCHES OF BEEF COMING UP BY THURSDAY... DOES THAT SATISFY YOU DOOMERS?:
    "  i would take shaq-jo-krstic over the more one-dimensional combo of perk-shaq-jo!" You're out of your mind, sorry. Just because Krstic can hit a jump shot? How about the defense Perk brings than no one in the Shaq/Jo/Krstic combo can really bring?  At any rate, it's a huge break that Krstic is only minorly hurt, but you're wrong that these guys are all going to be healthy and ready for any kind of serious playing time by Thursday. There is no guarantee on Shaq's return, I doubt Krstic will be back by then and JO is still playing his way into being a factor.  You're right that Shaq/Jo/Krstic is a pretty nice combo if all are healthy but I think you're going way over the top thinking they will be ready by Thursday. If they are all ready by the playoffs I'll be thrilled and that may be doable...and it that's the case we might really have something if the team can gel fast enough. 
    Posted by BostonTrollSpanker
    jo is already here. shaq is due back as early as tomorrow or TUESDAY at he latest according to AINGE. he said he played around with him last week and saw shaq in some 3 on 3 drills and shaqflon is moving very well. nen is day-to-day which is truth in advertising. has a bruised bone. thats just an ice and pain tolerance situation. for only 10 minutes a game, i think nen will be ready!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

In Response to Re: 21 INCHES OF BEEF COMING UP BY THURSDAY... DOES THAT SATISFY YOU DOOMERS?:
    Posted by beemrdon52

as we all know, size matters. sheed will take whose place? we have 3 pure centers and 3 others who fill in in a pinch including murph (who can also play 2 other positions). nen can do most of what sheed can do esp on offense (if not better). right now nen is a better rebounder on the defensive and offensive ends. the only possible edge is on guarding a dwight howard but bb has proven to be atleast as good on him as sheed  esp at this point, thus we have 3 guys for the job not including nen who could certainly give it a shot as well. if sheed takes nen's place, that drops us to 20 inches from 21 inches. i want every inch for pounding!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

Re: 21 INCHES OF BEEF READY FOR POUNDING BY THURSDAY... DOES THAT EXCITE YOU DOOMERS?

I would be a lot more excited by 21 feet of beef, not 21 inches, FINALLY ready to ball. 

Sounds like we have three DNP midgets gearing up for action.

Pud

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDUDDER. Show TheDUDDER's posts

Re: 21 INCHES OF BEEF READY FOR POUNDING BY THURSDAY... DOES THAT EXCITE YOU DOOMERS?

In Response to 21 INCHES OF BEEF READY FOR POUNDING BY THURSDAY... DOES THAT EXCITE YOU DOOMERS?:
    by thursday, a healthy krstic, and both oneals should all be finally ready to go versus chicago as we pick up another real big win (like with spurs) and show off our playoff mettle! thats 3 legit 7'footers who have thrived in this league and played in some big games! as a group, i would take shaq-jo-krstic over the more one-dimensional combo of perk-shaq-jo! krstic is a good guy to bring in at the last 2 minutes of the first quarter, first 3 minutes of the second, last 2 minutes of the third quarter, and the first 3 minutes of the fourth quarter for a total of 10 minutes per game. you can then blow your wad with shaq at about 20 per night (5 in first and second quarters with 6 in the third and at least 4 in the fourth). jo could give you five minutes in both the first and second quarters with another 4 minutes in the third for a total of about 14 minutes per game.  we should start dominating the paint both defensively and offensively! we will have the option of closing with bb in the last five to 3 minutes! bb may be the real winner in all this. he is clearly GREAT in small flashes. bigger his sample more exposed he gets for u cant hide his massive growth and unathletic shortages! if i'm doc those 3 are playing at least 42 minutes of the 48 center minutes. bb/kg can and will only play at the end of games depending on the opponent. sometimes green may close. bb should play all of the power foward reserve minutes. so we are looking at bb at 15 minutes at the 4 and 6 minutes max at center each game. thats 18-22 minutes for bb at the most! green can play mostly at the 3 for pp at 18 minutes per nite while pp could play 30 at the 3 and another 5 for ray at the 2. ray would play all 35 minutes or so at the 2 with delonte picking picking most of the other 8 minutes at the 2 while playing an additional 10 at the 1 to backup rr. thats 18 minutes for west, 18 for green and about 18 for bb with krstic/jo splitting 23 to 25 minutes. rondo as the young one could play about 38 minutes per game! overall, thats a pretty competitive 10-man rotation to finish the reg season and start the playoffs with. having pav and wafer for situational emergencies isnt too bad!
    Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN

Can only assume you meant 21 feet not inches, well unless of course you have some inside knowledge.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from futbal. Show futbal's posts

Contrarion, I find most of your posts quite common (I guess it was bred into you as I think you said somewhere you grew up in a former communist country); this one, whether intended or not, has some humor, a bit in the "Bruno" (the movie) mold, but still somewhat funny. As for your basketball ideas, maybe (at least at times like this) common is the best approach to being a fan so count me on board with the 21 inch brigade of Shaq/JO/Kristic. C'mon Big Diesel! Go Celtics!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from OC-CeltsFan. Show OC-CeltsFan's posts

I would have to guess that these guys add up to more than 21 inches.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Im unclear if this thread is about basketball or another social activity.

"21 inches of beef ready for pounding"

Sounds more like the title of an adult film

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

In Response to Re: 21 INCHES OF BEEF READY FOR POUNDING BY THURSDAY... DOES THAT EXCITE YOU DOOMERS?:
    Im unclear if this thread is about basketball or another social activity. "21 inches of beef ready for pounding" Sounds more like the title of an adult film
    Posted by Karllost

LOL

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from tjwoods. Show tjwoods's posts

Reminds me of the logic that was sold to us to invade Iraq: we're welcomed as liberators, their oil pays all the costs, and Halliburton & KBR make the world safe for democracy.

How'd that turn out . . . 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from basketbert. Show basketbert's posts

In Response to Re: 21 INCHES OF BEEF READY FOR POUNDING BY THURSDAY... DOES THAT EXCITE YOU DOOMERS?:
    Im unclear if this thread is about basketball or another social activity. "21 inches of beef ready for pounding" Sounds more like the title of an adult film
    Posted by Karllost

Best one in this thread!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from srinivasa. Show srinivasa's posts

That's filthy man...

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from OC-CeltsFan. Show OC-CeltsFan's posts

I'm not a betting man but if the over/under on these three guys added together is 21 inches, I'm taking the over.  I have a feeling Shaq makes up more than 1/3 of that.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

Re: 21 FEET OF LENGTH, 252 INCHES OF BEEF READY FOR POUNDING BY THURSDAY... DOES THAT EXCITE YOU DOOMERS?

yep i originally meant to say 21 feet of length coming up rather than 21 INCHES. guess because of some time spent in men's locker rooms i got my lengths mixed up with my fantasies! Tongue out

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

Re: 21 FEET OF LENGTH, 252 INCHES OF BEEF READY FOR POUNDING BY THURSDAY... DOES THAT EXCITE YOU DOOMERS?

ok, this just in... 14 feet of length and 168 inches of BEEF ready for pounding by thursday. bak to just jo-krstic-bb. i called first. think baby should start the rest of the way regardless. shaq's injury was optimistic. thats what happens when one hasnt played in a bit. that cant happen 2 times in a row can it.. get it out of his system so to speak. he'll be bak there next sunday! worse case, we may sign sheed and bring bak shaq for round 2! see ya murph!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from MsLithium21. Show MsLithium21's posts

In Response to Re: 21 FEET OF LENGTH, 252 INCHES OF BEEF READY FOR POUNDING BY THURSDAY... DOES THAT EXCITE YOU DOOMERS?:
    yep i originally meant to say 21 feet of length coming up. guess because of some time spent in men's locker rooms i got my lengths mixed up with my fantasies!
    Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN

Yup, that'll happen... What's a girl to do? 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

Posted by beemrdon52

Sheed could help this team.  Especially with all of the uncertainty about the two O'Neill's.  Just not sure how this would happen.  They would have to get rid of someone in order for this to happen.  Also, not sure if Rasheed is even in shape. 

Sections
Shortcuts