22 back-to-backs!? WTH!?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Re: 22 back-to-backs!? WTH!?

In Response to Re: 22 back-to-backs!? WTH!?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: 22 back-to-backs!? WTH!? : Maybe Doc wil finally "get it" this year, as far as what can be  the long  term result of simultanelously resting starters and developing a bench during the regular season.
    Posted by breaktime[/QUOTE]

Hopefully, he will "trust" more of the guys he has this year, as that seems to be the big issue

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

In response to "Re: 22 back-to-backs!? WTH!?": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: 22 back-to-backs!? WTH!? : Yes, I have been advocating this for 2 years now.  Like the Spurs do.  Let's get off to a really good start, be vying for the best record in the East, and rest KG and PP on occcasion.  The good news is we only have two to rest this year, not 3...lol Posted by hedleylamarr[/QUOTE] The better news is that we have a bench we can rely on this year. They are both good and young rather than other teams' castoffs. If Doc doesn't sub more this year, something's wrong with him this year. To be like the Spurs, we needed a deep team and we now have it!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

its not as much of a problem this year..we arent old anymore. if need be, you can afford to give PP short minutes or a game off. same with KG.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

I still see only 18 games on the second night.....and 14 for the Lakers.....I must be missing something...?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BaileyPowe. Show BaileyPowe's posts

[QUOTE]celtics, along w/ 7 other teams, have the most B2Bs at 22. the bulls have 20, the knicks and SA each have 18, lakers have 16, detroit has 15 and denver 14. heat appear to have a mere 13. waaaay too much discrepancy there, davey. i wonder if any team has less than miami. bet we'll be hearing more about this. 
    Posted by BaileyPowe[/QUOTE]

miami plays 16 b2bs, not 13 as i indicated above. oops. but still too much difference between most and least. 

boston is tied for most games played after 3 days rest. so that's good. but....

both laker matchups are second night of b2bs for boston. neither are for the lakers, particularly the second matchup where the lakers will have had 6 days off. that is messed up.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from LAL 32. Show LAL 32's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re:  the second matchup where the lakers will have had 6 days off. that is messed up.

Try having a deal nixed by the neutral (lmao) Herr Stern, that's messed up!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BaileyPowe. Show BaileyPowe's posts

i suppose that would trump an out of whack schedule, but still....

my compliments on your lakers signature, 32. it's hideous.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: 22 back-to-backs!? WTH!? : Try having a deal nixed by the neutral (lmao) Herr Stern, that's messed up!
    Posted by LAL 32[/QUOTE]

Justifiably vetoed - no problem

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from LAL 32. Show LAL 32's posts

[QUOTE]i suppose that would trump an out of whack schedule, but still.... my compliments on your lakers signature, 32. it's hideous.

Glad you like it.

Sections
Shortcuts