3 out of 4 east coast games have 1 day rest in between games 1 and 2, and 4 out of 4 west coast games have 2 days off!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

3 out of 4 east coast games have 1 day rest in between games 1 and 2, and 4 out of 4 west coast games have 2 days off!

whats up with that...is it  the difference in time that allows more rest for the west coast teams?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinnacle10. Show pinnacle10's posts

Re: 3 out of 4 east coast games have 1 day rest in between games 1 and 2, and 4 out of 4 west coast games have 2 days off!

I haven't looked at all the games, but I know between games 2 and 3 the Celtics only have 1 day of rest and the Lakers have 2 so it evens out.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

Re: 3 out of 4 east coast games have 1 day rest in between games 1 and 2, and 4 out of 4 west coast games have 2 days off!

No, what I am saying is all the west coast teams already had 2 days off, so if they have another 2 days between game 2 and 3 and we have only one, that means there is def. something wrong.  How can you give 2 day rest to all west coast teams and 1 day rest for the east.  It doesnt even out, it makes it more unfair, esp. considering we have an old team.  I guess its still better than back to backs, but I dont like it....even the playing field.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Qdaddy. Show Qdaddy's posts

In Response to 3 out of 4 east coast games have 1 day rest in between games 1 and 2, and 4 out of 4 west coast games have 2 days off!:
    whats up with that...is it  the difference in time that allows more rest for the west coast teams?
    Posted by JayShizzle45

Conspiracy theory.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

You know it!

Sections
Shortcuts