3-team deal for CP3

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Re: 3-team deal for CP3

In Response to Re: 3-team deal for CP3:
    In Response to Re: 3-team deal for CP3 : As it stands, the Jazz can sign one max player next season. If reports are true, that Tyson Chandler will sign with NY, then the Knicks are already out of the running for FAs next season. The Raptors can also sign a max player next season. And even if the Lakers land CP3 this season, there's no way they can sign DH next season. The only way CP3 and DH will end up with the Lakers is if the Magic agree to take Bynum and Odom for DH.

Don't care about the lakers - my point is - if we are one of the teams that can offer him a max deal AND sign another player - one of a few teams, apparently, then doesn't that increase our chances of extending him?  I mean, do you want to play in TOR or BOS?  And the Knicks are trying to trade Amare and his apostrophe so they can get in on the CP3 sweepstakes!
    Posted by Fiercest34

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4420007. Show user_4420007's posts

In Response to Re: 3-team deal for CP3 : So you're rumor mongering. Typical Hollywood buzz crap. Ugh!
    Posted by Fiercest34

In case you didn't see the first page of this thread, I started with a reference to a rumor. All of this conjecture is based on rumor, are we not allowed to do this in you're world?

Ugh.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4420007. Show user_4420007's posts

In Response to Re: 3-team deal for CP3 : It's not that you're not allowed to do this kind of stuff. It's just odd that you rumor monger on BDC when you should be doing it at the LA Times.
    Posted by Fiercest34

Why would I do that? I've been a part of the Celtic Nation probably longer than you.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In Response to Re: 3-team deal for CP3 : Why would I do that? I've been a part of the Celtic Nation probably longer than you.
    Posted by null

LIAR - when you signed on to post here, you agreed to a few things - pretending to be someone you aren't is a clear violation of that policy, right, Rico?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4420007. Show user_4420007's posts

In Response to Re: 3-team deal for CP3 : LIAR - when you signed on to post here, you agreed to a few things - pretending to be someone you aren't is a clear violation of that policy, right, Rico?
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11

You should contact the mods and they can check my details and I'll be more than pleased to say you'll be found to not only be wrong but a dunce.

Go ahead and go green!

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In Response to Re: 3-team deal for CP3 : Really? You just joined BDC last December 3, 2011. I mean you've only been here for 5 days. Ugh!
    Posted by Fiercest34

Fierce, don't you recognize Tayshawn...er...I mean Rico?

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

Legitimate sounding rumors are coming out right now that CP3 is coming to the Lakers for Bynum and Odom.

I don't like this. Not at all. Bynum was for Orlando, not the Hornets. This is giving up way too much.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Legitimate sounding rumors are coming out right now that CP3 is coming to the Lakers for Bynum and Odom. I don't like this. Not at all. Bynum was for Orlando, not the Hornets. This is giving up way too much.
    Posted by FlobusMcNugget

For once, I  agree!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BoylestonBB. Show BoylestonBB's posts

Legitimate sounding rumors are coming out right now that CP3 is coming to the Lakers for Bynum and Odom. I don't like this. Not at all. Bynum was for Orlando, not the Hornets. This is giving up way too much.
    Posted by FlobusMcNugget

If this happens then tampering of the highest order has occurred - seriously.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

he just seems like the premadonna type, not the type of person that this cities athletes embody
    Posted by redsoxfan94

he ain't NUTHIN of a prima donna compared to rajonetta rondo's moody stubborn self

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonsucks69. Show bostonsucks69's posts

Nice try Danny! Cool

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4420007. Show user_4420007's posts

In Response to Re: 3-team deal for CP3 : Like it's ever going to happen. Ugh!
    Posted by Fiercest34

Can't wait for this retort....let me guess, CP3 is an idiot???

You fail!

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from LakerFanOutWest. Show LakerFanOutWest's posts

Sorry, its CP for Gasol AND Odom (not Bynum) in a 3-way deal.  Seems to be way past the rumor stage.  Not done, but very close.

Lakers would still have Bynum available for a Dwight Howard trade...

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4420007. Show user_4420007's posts

In Response to Re: 3-team deal for CP3 : Trying to pull a fast one? You didn't post the entire post.  Here's what you said: adding the best pg in the league and only giving up an   ageing pf is an up-grade? Re: 3-team deal for CP3 posted at 12/8/2011 4:27 PM EST Fiercest34 Posts: 3465 First: 3/24/2011 Last: 12/8/2011 In Response to  Re: 3-team deal for CP3 : In Response to Re: 3-team deal for CP3 : Ohhhhh, so you're not sure that adding the best pg in the league and only giving up an  ageing pf is an up-grade?  Lmao. Ugh! Posted by null Like it's ever going to happen. Ugh!
    Posted by Fiercest34

Exactly! You insinuated that CP3 was not going to L.A-Fail!

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4420007. Show user_4420007's posts

In Response to Re: 3-team deal for CP3 : adding the best pg in the league and only giving up an   ageing pf is an up-grade? Did I say CP3 would never end up in LA?  You said the Lakers would only give up an aging PF for CP3. That I said was never going to happen. You really think Pau Gasol for CP3 is a better offer than Rondo, Jeff Green, plus two 1st round picks? Hello! In case you didn't know the Lakers traded Odom and Gasol for CP3, NOT JUST AN AGING PF! Nice try!
    Posted by Fiercest34

The original deal mooted was Gasol for CP3 which obviously changed. You're comment about 'like that will happen' was about you referring to CP3 landing in L.A. You have been quoted many times saying CP3 would not land in L.A and you were clearly wrong. Please do not post that DH won't go to the Lakers as well because with you're record, there's nothing more sure that superman becomes a Laker.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Null,
    Why post here then we clearly have been outflanked by the league and Laker land.  All this matters little because the Thunder will never let you get out of the west for the next several years. Congrats for at least being competitive out west.

Sections
Shortcuts