3-team deal for CP3

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BoylestonBB. Show BoylestonBB's posts

Re: 3-team deal for CP3

In Response to Re: 3-team deal for CP3:
    In Response to Re: 3-team deal for CP3 : Agreed. With the best pg and the best center and Kobe on the wing, the Lakers will not only get #17 but they will go past that soon enough. DA needs to step up and make some bold moves himself.
    Posted by null

He is trying and will continue to try - stay tuned

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4420007. Show user_4420007's posts

In Response to Re: 3-team deal for CP3 : He is trying and will continue to try - stay tuned
    Posted by BoylestonBB

Trading Rondo is not a bold move...it's a necessity. I'd like to think everyone is on the block including PP.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BoylestonBB. Show BoylestonBB's posts

I was not just referring to Rondo.  Danny will try any move to keep us in contention.  That is his way.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

If we don't get Paul, look for DA to blow up the whole thing!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BoylestonBB. Show BoylestonBB's posts

Posted by Red-16Russ-11

PP, JJ and 11 new guys next year

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4420007. Show user_4420007's posts

Posted by Red-16Russ-11

Didn't you just write that if the Lakers got CP3 you didn't think that made them better than last seasons Lakers???? Now you're saying that if Boston dosen't get CP3, DA will blow the whole team up.

Does this not make sense to anyone??

Ugh.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jallen1952-formelyJallen3531. Show jallen1952-formelyJallen3531's posts

In Response to Re: 3-team deal for CP3 : Trading Rondo is not a bold move...it's a necessity. I'd like to think everyone is on the block including PP.
    Posted by null

That's the train of thought everyone should want their GM to have.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In Response to Re: 3-team deal for CP3 : Didn't you just write that if the Lakers got CP3 you didn't think that made them better than last seasons Lakers???? Now you're saying that if Boston dosen't get CP3, DA will blow the whole team up. Does this not make sense to anyone?? Ugh.
    Posted by null

You are a complete jerk - don't respond to me any more - you are a noted stalker who's been banned at least twice under two different names.  Stop responding to me or I will make it my quest in life to have you banned again.

I said NOT SURE if it makes them better or not.  UGH yourself!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from wfdog. Show wfdog's posts

Not so fast my friend...

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

Like Kevin Martin and Luis Scola is a better offer than Rondo, Jeff Green, and two 1st round picks. Ugh!
    Posted by Fiercest34

Houston's throwing draft picks in as well. Not sure what round though.

Where's Javaris Crittendon when you need him?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4420007. Show user_4420007's posts

In Response to Re: 3-team deal for CP3 : Like it's ever going to happen. Ugh!
    Posted by Fiercest34

Like all trade rumors it's just that...rumor.

Ugh.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Gasol? What is in Houston's head.  Is Mchale trying to get back at us for Garnett?  Joking of course.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In Response to Re: 3-team deal for CP3 : Like it's ever going to happen. Ugh!
    Posted by Fiercest34

Here's my problem - why don't the Rockets just go after Howard or Nene?
    And while you're here - how many teams have good cap space next year?  I know we do, and the Rockets, the Mavs are working on it (for DWill), the Raptors....Utah? Knicks? DA knows how many teams there will be vying for FA's next year, and it will only be a few.  Kupchak also knows this, and knows if he doesn't get either one, the lakers will be toast in 2 years time.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from painter. Show painter's posts

The irony is that if he thinks Boston has a one-year window if he comes, it's because he would leave, thus closing the window. So, I guess he'll blame himself for Boston's prospects in 2013????? What logic! Forget him, keep Rondo and Green, try to grab Beasley (Minnesota's helped before - KG) and a center, and then play with that team for a couple more years.  

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

Lakers Nation 
    RT : Source says Hornets thought they were very close to a deal to send Chris Paul to Lakers but then Lakers backed off.

For whatever its worth.

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BoylestonBB. Show BoylestonBB's posts

Pau is a nice player and works well in the Lakers system, but I would have little faith if he is the team leader.  For his sake he needs to be on a team where he is the 2nd – 3rd option.  I would be surprised if Hornets went for this.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4420007. Show user_4420007's posts

In Response to Re: 3-team deal for CP3 : So CP3 to the Lakers is just a rumor and nothing more?
    Posted by Fiercest34

Until he signs the dotted line......yes it's only rumor unless of course you know otherwise!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4420007. Show user_4420007's posts

http://www.prosportsdaily.com/forums/showthread.php?t=674490

More rumor.

Sections
Shortcuts