3 things required to win the Championship

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

3 things required to win the Championship

I believe that we will not make it out of the East, let alone win a championship unless the following 3 things are not in place during the playoffs.  If these 3 things are in place, we win it all

1. Shaq comes back at full strength.  Without Shaq, we lose.  JON's return is a bonus, but not a replacement for Shaq.  If both come back and contribute we win, despite Rondo (#3 below).  This will help shore up interior defense and get more offensive productivity inside.

2. The Big Three plus Davis, West and Green must remain healthy throughout the playoffs.  If anyone goes down, we are in trouble.

3. Rondo needs to play with more energy...the PG sets the tone for the entire team - and as the primary duty of the PG, take better care of the ball (smarter decision making, fewer turnovers, better ball movement and better D to keep HIS man from penetrating so much).  His lack of shooting accuracy can be compensated for via the game plan and better ball movement to others.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tayshawn. Show Tayshawn's posts

Re: 3 things required to win the Championship

In Response to 3 things required to win the Championship:
    I believe that we will not make it out of the East, let alone win a championship unless the following 3 things are not in place during the playoffs.  If these 3 things are in place, we win it all 1. Shaq comes back at full strength.  Without Shaq, we lose.  JON's return is a bonus, but not a replacement for Shaq.  If both come back and contribute we win, despite Rondo (#3 below).  This will help shore up interior defense and get more offensive productivity inside. 2. The Big Three plus Davis, West and Green must remain healthy throughout the playoffs.  If anyone goes down, we are in trouble. 3. Rondo needs to play with more energy...the PG sets the tone for the entire team - and as the primary duty of the PG, take better care of the ball (smarter decision making, fewer turnovers, better ball movement and better D to keep HIS man from penetrating so much).  His lack of shooting accuracy can be compensated for via the game plan and better ball movement to others.
    Posted by Eldunker

Seriously???  I mean seriously???  If the Celtics just walk out on the floor, they should win, Right?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

1. Phil Jackson is GOAT. No one wins championships like Phil and a great coach at the helm is crucial.

2. Black Mamba. Greatest player of his generation and top 5 of all time, #24 drives any team he plays for to the max.

3. Bynum. Now a big time presence in the center Bynum has both an offensive and defensive presence that puts the Lake Show over the top. If this all stays healthy in the playoffs, #17 is a lock.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In Response to Re: 3 things required to win the Championship:
    1. Phil Jackson is GOAT. No one wins championships like Phil and a great coach at the helm is crucial. 2. Black Mamba. Greatest player of his generation and top 5 of all time, #24 drives any team he plays for to the max. 3. Bynum. Now a big time presence in the center Bynum has both an offensive and defensive presence that puts the Lake Show over the top. If this all stays healthy in the playoffs, #17 is a lock.
    Posted by Laker-Nation32

1.  Red is the GOAT
    2.  koME doesn't make the All-Time starting 5, sorry, some guy named Jordan played the same position.
    3.  Bynum just had his knee drained......be worried, be very very worried!!

Other than that, I agree with your post

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

3.  Bynum just had his knee drained......be worried, be very very worried!!
    Posted by hedleylamarr

Where did you read that?

Pretty sure he has not had the knee drained this season.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from LAKER-Troll. Show LAKER-Troll's posts

Who is RED?  Are you referring to that dead guy that coached the celtics back when basketball was played with peach baskets?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigJoedaddyBoston. Show BigJoedaddyBoston's posts

Nice

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

In Response to Re: 3 things required to win the Championship : 1.  Red is the GOAT 2.  koME doesn't make the All-Time starting 5, sorry, some guy named Jordan played the same position. 3.  Bynum just had his knee drained......be worried, be very very worried!! Other than that, I agree with your post
    Posted by hedleylamarr

1. Red is DEAD!

2. I said top 5 of all time. Not starting 5.....duh!

3. You wish! Let me see, Bynum v Krstic. Muahahahahaha!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from srinivasa. Show srinivasa's posts

HCA over the Lakers! Otherwise we're pretty much doomed (again)...

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from rsalas67m. Show rsalas67m's posts

Andrew Bynum is 23 years old. He played on 1 leg to win the last championship. Boston fans can get on their knees and pray that Drew doesn't play another game but that's out of your hands.

Besides, Kobe had his knee drained during the playoffs and he played a lot better.

Unlike Shaq who is 39 years OLD, has never played even with a minor injury, and is out of shape, Bynum proved in the last championship that he will suck it up and play crippled if necessary.

Oh, and how is Arroyo and Murphy doing? You should never have traded Perk. Bad decision no matter how you try to talk up Krstic & Greene. CHEMISTRY!

What is Boston's record since the Allstar break? What is L.A.'s?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from LAKER-Troll. Show LAKER-Troll's posts

I hope Shaq can play and I hope the celtics can somehow find their way back to the Finals, so that the LAKERS can crush them like they did last year. Also if Shaq can play, then Kobe will be extra motivated. All this said, the Bulls are the team to beat in the leastern conference now.

Sections
Shortcuts