3 way trade before trade deadline

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheBigTicket05. Show TheBigTicket05's posts

3 way trade before trade deadline

Boston-Detroit-Toronto

Detroit gets: Rondo and Gay

Toronto gets: Jennings, jerebko, Wallace, Crawford and Sully

Boston gets: Drummond, Lowry, stuckey, Villanueva and raptors' 2014 1st rd pick

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

Re: 3 way trade before trade deadline

Lowry, Bradley, Green, Olynyk, Drummond 

That is a wonderfully awful last team in the east.

I don't see the incentive for Toronto. This doesn't get them terribly better, and I'm not sure they NEED Sully (best piece in the deal) when they have Johnson, Acy and Gray. Also, might need to give Detroit more, like that raptors pick AND Brooks.

And God no. I bet a year of Lowry will bring Rondo haters to their knees praying for the return of the prodigal son.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheBigTicket05. Show TheBigTicket05's posts

In response to R9R's comment:

Lowry, Bradley, Green, Olynyk, Drummond 

That is a wonderfully awful last team in the east.

I don't see the incentive for Toronto. This doesn't get them terribly better, and I'm not sure they NEED Sully (best piece in the deal) when they have Johnson, Acy and Gray. Also, might need to give Detroit more, like that raptors pick AND Brooks.

And God no. I bet a year of Lowry will bring Rondo haters to their knees praying for the return of the prodigal son.

im not a rondo hater, i just value his talent tho. oh i forgot you want lin and asik for rondo, right?

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from myurkus. Show myurkus's posts

i used to date a girl in toronto.  they have some crazy clubs up there.  i'm sure the gm of toronto could go to one of these clubs and have something huge stuck up his butt repeatedly for free, thereby not needing to do this cockamamie deal.  a bunch of terrible contracts and players nobody wants with the possible promise of sullinger.  i admire your creativity, but come on...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

keep dreaming....

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from fbombfury. Show fbombfury's posts

Danny trying to figure out the next trade.  ROTFLMAO!!!