3 Ways to Do it

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Re: 3 Ways to Do it

In Response to Re: 3 Ways to Do it:
    4 way trade: Dallas - KG, Daniels Utah - Rondo, Marion, Ray New Orleans - JO, Dooling, Bass, Wilcox Boston - Harris, Bell, Ariza, Odom, Millsap, Okafor
    Posted by rameakap

WOW - a total home makeover!!

I like Rondo for Evans and Cousins, a rumor I heard, but I think it's dying!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from GinaM1977. Show GinaM1977's posts

4 way trade: Dallas - KG, Daniels Utah - Rondo, Marion, Ray New Orleans - JO, Dooling, Bass, Wilcox Boston - Harris, Bell, Ariza, Odom, Millsap, Okafor
    Posted by rameakap

Why do you even bother making this stuff up?
    Please show some type of reasonableness in your trade ideas.
    Boston trading away 8 players in one trade? LOL.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Our playoff rotation: C - Okafor (32 mins) Big Al (16) PF - Big Al (20) Odom (28) SF - Pierce (20) Marion (28) SG - Pietrus (24) Bell (16) Pierce (8) PG - Jack (32) Avery (16) That team is not going to win a championship. That's like the Celtic team of 1992-1993. That's a team of role players and 1 old All-Star. All-Stars win games, superstars win championships.
    Posted by Fiercest34

Excellent analysis and this is why I think we are not going to deal very much.  We are not going to be a factor this year without moving a big time player in now with a point guard that is reliable.  What about Gasol for Rondo?  And Ray for Lowry.  Is Houston in the market for a three point shooter?

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

I get the salaries don't match for Gasol and Rondo( if not JON who do you give them not Bass). Mo for Ray does not seem like enough.  Mo can hit wide open shots the anti-Rondo but he is terrible defender and not a very good passer.  He is also much shorter than the 6-1 he is listed at.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

In Response to Re: 3 Ways to Do it : Rondo and JO for Gasol. The Clips are looking for a SG.  Mo Williams is not the ideal PG but he will do. He played well for the Cavs back in 2009 and 2010 when the Cavs won 60 games in each of those seasons.
    Posted by Fiercest34

It just dawned on me are you thinking when you mention Rasheed that he could be coming back here in the Rondo, JO for Gasol trade if it materializes.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Accension13. Show Accension13's posts

Mo Williams may be easily obtainable, but he would be my last resort option in a ray Allen trade. Might as well keep ray if mo is all your getting back. Play Avery at the point.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Mo Williams may be easily obtainable, but he would be my last resort option in a ray Allen trade. Might as well keep ray if mo is all your getting back. Play Avery at the point.
    Posted by Accension13

I agree with need more than Mo.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

In Response to Re: 3 Ways to Do it : I'm just saying that the Lakers already have Murphy and McRoberts. So signing a very old Sheed, that's been out of the NBA for almost 2 years, is a desperate move.
    Posted by Fiercest34

I just read the Celtics had a million to pay off on Sheeds contract and it was just done. I have no idea of the implications but why would Sheed want to go play out in LA after two years out of the game.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In Response to Re: 3 Ways to Do it : I'm just saying that the Lakers already have Murphy and McRoberts. So signing a very old Sheed, that's been out of the NBA for almost 2 years, is a desperate move.
    Posted by Fiercest34

I like Ray for Mo.......after we get rid of Rondo.  We all love Ray, but let's face it, his defense has slipped, and his passing is terrible.  We would be great on the Clips, and probably get them to the WCF......against OKC.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In Response to Re: 3 Ways to Do it : I agree, if Ray goes to the Clips he will make them a better team. OKC and LAC in the WCF.
    Posted by Fiercest34

Nash is now "open" to being traded........says it's up to the team.  Rondo for Nash and Lopez!!

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

In Response to Re: 3 Ways to Do it : Nash is now "open" to being traded........says it's up to the team.  Rondo for Nash and Lopez!!
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11

Russ that is not a good trade.  Lopez will do nothing for us.  He is barely Chris Wilcox.
    What happened to Gortat in that package?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from MajorMajor. Show MajorMajor's posts

Put 91-95 Mitch Richmond and Derrick Coleman, guys with stats just like Gordon and Al, on those 91-95 Celtic teams and you'd have an East Finals club each year, with an older and/or less talented supporting cast than the one above
    Posted by rameakap

Chicago and Miami have 1st tier superstars like Rose, Bron, Bosh, and Wade.

Eric Gordon and Al Jefferson are not even all-stars. Enough said. 

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts