31-12... That's what the Lakers must do to have a shot at the playoffs, any shot?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

Re: 31-12... That's what the Lakers must do to have a shot at the playoffs, any shot?

How are you CC

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

Re: 31-12... That's what the Lakers must do to have a shot at the playoffs, any shot?

The lakers are 17 - 23   they need to go 28 - 14  the rest of the way to get 45 wins.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

In response to genaro008's comment:

The lakers are 17 - 23   they need to go 28 - 14  the rest of the way to get 45 wins.

Even if they did the season would still be a disaster of epic proportions after all the hype.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

The bottom teams are not as strong so a few experts predict the last seed will need 45 wins.  Here is the problem the lakers record on the road is 5 wins and 13 losses. Does any expect the lakers even if they made the playoffs beat 3 teams on the road? Starting with the number one seed?

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

In response to BostonProSportsLover's comment:

WHY ART THOU persist in calleth me this? please refer to me as BP, BPS, LOVE, LOVER or the LOVER!

I really prefer not to call you love lover the lover  PUHLEEEEZE

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

They are 17-24....currently the 8th seed (Houston) is 22-21 (.512)....that projects to about 42 wins...at this point, the Lakers would need to go 25-16 (.609) the rest of the way to tie for the 8th spot....they are 5-14 on the road (.263) and they have 22 road games remaining...they are also 7-18 (.280) when playing teams that have a winning record going into the game.....even with improvement in the second half they have a huge road to climb just to get into the playoffs....they will be one and done if the do get there....just my opinion..

Looking at the standings something else caught my attention....the big Howard for Bynum trade has basically been a wash as the teams are each 17-24 at mid season....and Bynum hasn't even played a single game yet....

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

WHY ART THOU persist in calleth me this? please refer to me as BP, BPS, LOVE, LOVER or the LOVER!

Do you really think we are all so stupid to not know who you are, caps or not?  In case you didn't know it , you picture gave you away instantly.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In response to Duke4's comment:

They are 17-24....currently the 8th seed (Houston) is 22-21 (.512)....that projects to about 42 wins...at this point, the Lakers would need to go 25-16 (.609) the rest of the way to tie for the 8th spot....they are 5-14 on the road (.263) and they have 22 road games remaining...they are also 7-18 (.280) when playing teams that have a winning record going into the game.....even with improvement in the second half they have a huge road to climb just to get into the playoffs....they will be one and done if the do get there....just my opinion..

Looking at the standings something else caught my attention....the big Howard for Bynum trade has basically been a wash as the teams are each 17-24 at mid season....and Bynum hasn't even played a single game yet....

I guess we should start a thread on where Howard will play next year.   Maybe now he would consider the C's to play with Rondo.  U never know what might go thru Howards head.  Imagine Sully and Howard on the floor together.  Rebounding problems solved,  on to next weakness.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

In response to OneOnOne's comment:

All I can say please get some help.

Do you really think we are all so stupid to not know who you are, caps or not?  In case you didn't know it , you picture gave you away instantly.

I am a disciple of the great Contrarian. Just like many follow Jesus, Mohammed, Gandhi., Mao and the other great prophets and leaders, I have chosen to dedicate myself to the words and wisdom of the Contrarian. I downloaded the avatar pic last year for intense study and the subliminal meanings behind it. He has had a few imposters and other followers including the Avenger over the months and years. If we study his words very closely, we could still yet save the planet and the children from doom! Art thou doth not perish! It's not too late to save your self and find salvation through the Contrarian, Comrade!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In response to Duke4's comment:

The Howard signing hasn't been a great success for the Lakers.  Not sure he will remain with the Lakers after this season.  It should be interesting to see what happens.