3...2...1 HOUSTON WE HAVE A PROBLEM, IT IS A UP DOWN LEFT RIGHT INSIDE OUT GRILL SMACKING ON MY CELTICS...

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Re: 3...2...1 HOUSTON WE HAVE A PROBLEM, IT IS A UP DOWN LEFT RIGHT INSIDE OUT GRILL SMACKING ON MY CELTICS...

Rico act is tired.  You are not a Celtics fan - you are a clown with a Cousin Eddy avatar.  You are wasting your time here, we all know the truth about you - you are just a fake Celtics fan, and a ridiculous DBAG!

I LAUGH when I read your posts, because they are so immature and stupid - like the writer!

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

Re: 3...2...1 HOUSTON WE HAVE A PROBLEM, IT IS A UP DOWN LEFT RIGHT INSIDE OUT GRILL SMACKING ON MY CELTICS...

that's an isult to D bags...

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to RicoActIsBack's comment:

Somebody had a little too much to drink tonight...

Danny = Rain Man

A lot you know, Cousin Eddy!

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to BloggetyBloop's comment:

hedley, have you ever attended an AA meeting? Maybe you should look into it. Please don't drink and drive my friend.

Have a very blessed day!

NO I haven't.  That's for people who have a drinking problem........and since I've never had a drink in my life, it wouldn't apply to me - gutlesstird!

10. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts