34,16 or mless the rest of the season. Yes or no?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rajon-Hondo. Show Rajon-Hondo's posts

34,16 or mless the rest of the season. Yes or no?

Yes or no,are we a 29 win team or not? I don't care if you post after or not. 29 or less; Yes or no? At 13-15 n the next  54 games we will go no better than 16 and 38. It's a yes or ne question Mr. HAHAHAHAHA. Call it now Mr semantics, yes or no. You called it now stand by it.Mr I try and callout everyone that disagrees with me.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Re: 34,16 or mless the rest of the season. Yes or no?

We need to make  some good bad trades to ensure and insure this happens.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from teejaytee70. Show teejaytee70's posts

I say 35 wins for the year.  The east is just that bad.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from teejaytee70. Show teejaytee70's posts

I say 35 wins for the year.  The east is just that bad.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rajon-Hondo. Show Rajon-Hondo's posts

Yes.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

I took the under on 27 based on a lot of unknowns (new coach, Sullinger's back, doubts about Green, questions about when Rondo would return and who will be the PG, growing pains with Olynyk, etc.).  I'll certainly concede that thie team is better than 27 wins and they have exceeded expectations.  But there is a lot of average talent on this squad and some of the guys who can help other teams will undoubtedly be gone by February.  This team is not a contender, and I doubt Danny stands pat even if this team continues to hover around .500 and is 1st the division.

The delta between Miami/Indiana and Boston is huge.  This team needs talent, and it's not going to be an overnight fix.  Just making the playoffs isn't good enough right now.     

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rajon-Hondo. Show Rajon-Hondo's posts

I watch this squad under Stevens guidence and I see a good team coming together where the sum is greater than the parts. I think  Rondo will bring  facets of his talents that were muffled in Docs system and will make us a team that nobody wants to play in the playoffs by the end of the year. I know one thing for sure Stevens is an excellent coach and this tream seems to have a good chemistry that Rondo has stayed close to, so I don't see his return upsetting that. I am anticipating a strong finish if some people don't agree with me oh well. There are about 3 games we should've won so far, that we didn't  Cha,Mil and Minn. Our record is what it is, 12-15 but it isn't unfathomable that we could be 15-12.  Nobody ever succeeded by trying to fail now in hope of a successful future. I am enjoying the present and I think if some posters would live in the present they would be enjoying what they're seeing this season too.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rajon-Hondo. Show Rajon-Hondo's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Rajon-Hondo

For the record, you still believe that the Celts will more than 41 wins this season?

You kept saying the Celts will be better than the 41-win team last season.

You still believe this current Celtics team will surpass the 41 wins last season?

[/QUOTE]
    Yes. How much more of an explanation do you need?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

In response to Rajon-Hondo's comment:

I watch this squad under Stevens guidence and I see a good team coming together where the sum is greater than the parts. I think  Rondo will bring  facets of his talents that were muffled in Docs system and will make us a team that nobody wants to play in the playoffs by the end of the year. I know one thing for sure Stevens is an excellent coach and this tream seems to have a good chemistry that Rondo has stayed close to, so I don't see his return upsetting that. I am anticipating a strong finish if some people don't agree with me oh well. There are about 3 games we should've won so far, that we didn't  Cha,Mil and Minn. Our record is what it is, 12-15 but it isn't unfathomable that we could be 15-12.  Nobody ever succeeded by trying to fail now in hope of a successful future. I am enjoying the present and I think if some posters would live in the present they would be enjoying what they're seeing this season too.

I get you.  I enjoy watching the games too but I also understand that this team is not a contender as comprised.  Danny has his job cut out for him.  It's going to be difficult to assemeble the talent this team needs to take the next step.  Having mid-1st round draft picks and bidding against Phoenix, Orlando, NY and Miami for FAs means that the rebuild is going to be long and take a lot of luck. 

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Rajon-Hondo

For the record, you still believe that the Celts will more than 41 wins this season?

You kept saying the Celts will be better than the 41-win team last season.

You still believe this current Celtics team will surpass the 41 wins last season?

Yes. How much more of an explanation do you need?

[/QUOTE]

Now that we have that out of the way, the reason why I keep saying the Celts will not win 30 or more games is because Ainge won't allow it.

Ainge already said that the playoffs is not the goal.

Making the playoffs with a losing record is counter productive.

That's why I believe Ainge will trade the likes of Bass, Lee, and maybe Humpy at the trade deadline.

Once that happens, the tanking begins.

So it's not that I don't think this team is any good, it's just Ainge will make sure the Celts don't get stuck in mediocrity.

What's the point in making the playoffs, getting eliminated in the 1st round and only having a 1st round pick somewhere in the 15-17 range?

[/QUOTE]

because the rest of the NBA is just as bad..........

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoCalCeltFan. Show SoCalCeltFan's posts

[QUOTE]

Yes or no,are we a 29 win team or not? I don't care if you post after or not. 29 or less; Yes or no? At 13-15 n the next  54 games we will go no better than 16 and 38. It's a yes or ne question Mr. HAHAHAHAHA. Call it now Mr semantics, yes or no. You called it now stand by it.Mr I try and callout everyone that disagrees with me.

[/QUOTE]

It doesn't matter how many wins we get, IF the Atlantic Division stays as poor as it is, we might be sweating out making the playoffs regardless. The ultimate nightmare. Cry

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from PHX85014. Show PHX85014's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

The Celtics are BETTER than a 29 win team. Fact......

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from chris33. Show chris33's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to SoCalCeltFan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

It doesn't matter how many wins we get, IF the Atlantic Division stays as poor as it is, we might be sweating out making the playoffs regardless. The ultimate nightmare. Cry

[/QUOTE]

Right now the Raptors are winning the Atlantic after beating the Thunder.

[/QUOTE]

Go Raptors.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from shines01. Show shines01's posts

31....I said it all along....31 wins this year...slightly better than awful...not quite mediocre

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from RSPCB73. Show RSPCB73's posts

Given the state of NBA, particularly the Eastern Conference, I see 20 more wins.  32-50 season record; out of the playoffs.

Sections
Shortcuts