4-0

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

Re: 4-0

In response to Kirk6's comment:

In response to snakeoil123's comment:

They do have a point. But to get so worked up over Rondo, to act like that now that he is gone that this team is going to be much better is ridiculous.

We all know this team is not going to consistently win this year or go deep in the playoffs as it is currently contstructed.

Yet people are actually jumping up and down with excitement because the team is playing well when Rondo is injured.

It is bizarre.

Because we are much better without Rondo.

0-6 with Rondo, 4-0 without.

2-0 without sullinger obviously better without him too.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:

If you guys haven't figured it out yet, Kirk flip-flops every week. 

When the Celts were on a 6-game win streak, he said NO TRADES!

Then when the Celts were on a 6-game losing streak, TRADE TERRY!

Now that the Celts are 4-0, TRADE RONDO!

HAHAHA

Rondo got injured.

Terry is playing better.

Things change. Try to keep up.

You really are a stupid old man.

Terry is playing better? What if Ainge followed through and traded Terry like you said?

Some of us were saying give Terry time because sooner or later he'll play well again. 

And who would want Rondo now that he has a serious injury? You really think teams are as stupid as you?

Geez, why you name calling so much?  You really do take this forum much too seriously... It shouldnt be so important to your life..really..

Do you kick furniture around your home when someone cant see the points you try making? Dont get frustrated... this really isnt life or death here.. no need to be that rude so often

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

In response to Karllost's comment:

Geez, why you name calling so much?  You really do take this forum much too seriously... It shouldnt be so important to your life..really..

Do you kick furniture around your home when someone cant see the points you try making? Dont get frustrated... this really isnt life or death here.. no need to be that rude so often

Once again you're LOST, Karl! 

Are you Kirk's guardian angel?

Have you tried chess or checkers?? A nice hobby to tear you away from BDC and ease your hostilities..

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

Insulting people you don't know on the internet is kind of silly, don't you think?

Fierce channels my 2nd wife before she discovered the relief that Midol can bring.

Pud

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

Insulting people you don't know on the internet is kind of silly, don't you think?

That's why I will never forgive this guy --- I'm watching him, if he stop calling names, I might consider a truce but until then.....

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Kirk, you dont really feel insulted, do you?

I know at first glance calling you names may anger you but IM sure once the initial reaction wears off, you're alot like me..

For me to feel insulted, Id first have to respect the person trying to insult me... or care alot about his/her opinions... see where Im going?

Sections
Shortcuts