4 In a row !!!! Playing well.........

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

4 In a row !!!! Playing well.........

I wouldn't mind seeing the SUNS 2 big guys in Celtic green !!!!   What say you ???

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Re: 4 In a row !!!! Playing well.........

I don't want JO back.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In response to OneOnOne's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I don't want JO back.

[/QUOTE]
    Definitely agree with you.  He didn't contribute much when he was with the Celtics and was always injured. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

while MIAMI HEAT STRUGGLING IN THE CENTER POSITION, the celtics need just one LEGIT BANGER CENTER......that's the object!  NO LEFTOVER. If Riley makes another move, we are toast. Ainge should strike now.

Focus on beating the HEAT than stupid Lakers...make no sense talking about them.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from trouts. Show trouts's posts

The Suns at 12-26 are one of the worst teams in the NBA, so there is no real reason to crow. What I liked about last night's victory was the excellent play of the 2nd team, which outscored the 1st team something like 46-41. The bench has been much maligned, perhaps justifyibly, but last night they looked great. The starters, on the other hand, managed to squander all of a 53-41 halftime lead and looked terrible doing it. Time after time they were beaten on the defensive boards (have they ever heard of blocking out?) and rarely picked up any offensive boards. I don't see us beating any of the top teams in the West (as our recent trip out there sadly showed), but I think we can get to the Eastern finals with the Heat. That's where I think it ends of this year.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to trouts's comment:
    [QUOTE]

The Suns at 12-26 are one of the worst teams in the NBA, so there is no real reason to crow. What I liked about last night's victory was the excellent play of the 2nd team, which outscored the 1st team something like 46-41. The bench has been much maligned, perhaps justifyibly, but last night they looked great. The starters, on the other hand, managed to squander all of a 53-41 halftime lead and looked terrible doing it. Time after time they were beaten on the defensive boards (have they ever heard of blocking out?) and rarely picked up any offensive boards. I don't see us beating any of the top teams in the West (as our recent trip out there sadly showed), but I think we can get to the Eastern finals with the Heat. That's where I think it ends of this year.

[/QUOTE]  Great post...... We still need a "BIG-MAN" SOOOONER, RATHER THAN LATER !!