4-team trade idea

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Number6Fan. Show Number6Fan's posts

Re: 4-team trade idea

That's pretty much the silliest idea yet.  :-)

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdLewsBias. Show BirdLewsBias's posts

LOL! Um, why would the Lakers want Calderon with Nash and Blake. I could see Calderon and gasol coming to the C's but that trade would have to involve more players.

Try again!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

NOT that far-fetched......they would love Bargnani as a "stretch 4", and Calderon has an expiring deal.  They would save a ton of money. In addition, Pau is very upset about his role.

Bass is the only sticking point - if TOR would take Bass, why don't we just trade him for Lowry?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Number6Fan. Show Number6Fan's posts

Other than the fact I wouldn't want gasol and wouldn't want to do anything to make the Laker's better, I think it's fine.  Zero chance of happening. :-)

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from celtic213. Show celtic213's posts

If you can get Rudy Gay, keep him.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to celtic213's comment:

If you can get Rudy Gay, keep him.

Yes, I agree with this.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:

Below are the reasons why I came up with that trade idea.

Despite organizational proclamations to the contrary, new Memphis ownership and management is determined to unload Gay and the $37 million owed him as soon as possible, league sources told Yahoo! Sports.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/nba--grizzlies--raptors-looking-for-third-team-to-facilitate-rudy-gay-trade-033758281.html

Gasol on Benching: I Don’t Appreciate It
    Read more at http://www.hoopsworld.com/gasol-on-benching-i-dont-appreciate-it/#22yYRrhAx9hvJciF.99 

Exactly what I said........they could live with Calderon for the rest of the year, and his 10 mill comes off the books.  TOR gets Rudy Gay, and pares salary.  MEM gets one of the best end of game players of the past 10 years, and we get Gasol.

I like the trade, and for that reason I know it has 0% chance of happening!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:

In response to Fierce34's comment:

Below are the reasons why I came up with that trade idea.

Despite organizational proclamations to the contrary, new Memphis ownership and management is determined to unload Gay and the $37 million owed him as soon as possible, league sources told Yahoo! Sports.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/nba--grizzlies--raptors-looking-for-third-team-to-facilitate-rudy-gay-trade-033758281.html

Gasol on Benching: I Don’t Appreciate It
    Read more at http://www.hoopsworld.com/gasol-on-benching-i-dont-appreciate-it/#22yYRrhAx9hvJciF.99 

Exactly what I said........they could live with Calderon for the rest of the year, and his 10 mill comes off the books.  TOR gets Rudy Gay, and pares salary.  MEM gets one of the best end of game players of the past 10 years, and we get Gasol.

I like the trade, and for that reason I know it has 0% chance of happening!

If we must Pierce for Gay to the Celtics keep it simple.  

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

Gasol had 7 7 and 7 in 21 min   I would like to rent him for a year and a half. By the time he is off the books Melo will be ready. Gasol has something to prove he will be in a mission where ever he ends up. Imagine the build up to the lake game here and at LA would be a ratings bonanza,

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

In response to genaro008's comment:

Gasol had 7 7 and 7 in 21 min   I would like to rent him for a year and a half. By the time he is off the books Melo will be ready. Gasol has something to prove he will be in a mission where ever he ends up. Imagine the build up to the lake game here and at LA would be a ratings bonanza,

The rental is 19 million per.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from celtic213. Show celtic213's posts

In response to genaro008's comment:

Everyone seems to think Melo is going to be this big thing by 2015. Im not saying I disagree, but all im trying to say is if we can get Rudy Gay and Melo does turn out to be what everybody thinks he can be we could have a core of Rondo Gay and Melo 2015. That sounds better to me than renting Gasol for a year and a half.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

In response to DFURY-13's comment:

Gasol's Stock has dropped since going to the bench. Is he really worth a Paul Pierce? I say no. I would offer them Bass, Terry and maybe a pick. They could free up salary and both those guys are better than what they're trotting off there bench now.

We would need about 8 million more to balance Gasol's salary.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to concord27's comment:

Gasol's Stock has dropped since going to the bench. Is he really worth a Paul Pierce? I say no. I would offer them Bass, Terry and maybe a pick. They could free up salary and both those guys are better than what they're trotting off there bench now.

Actually, Pierce to MEM, Gay to LAL and Gasol to BOS works fine on the trade machine!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Actually, Pierce to MEM, Gay to LAL and Gasol to BOS works fine on the trade machine!

Hedley I was referring to DFury, he said Bass and Terry for Gasol.  That is somewhere around 11 million.  

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Hedley I was referring to DFury, he said Bass and Terry for Gasol.  That is somewhere around 11 million.  

My bad - didn't connect it to Fury

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

This trade idea sucks!!!!!  Anything that brings GaSoft to Boston would suck!!!!!!!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from celtic213. Show celtic213's posts

In response to jdm894g's comment:

This trade idea sucks!!!!!  Anything that brings GaSoft to Boston would suck!!!!!!!

+1

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from spewey. Show spewey's posts

This is basically all the current trade rumors out there mashed into one trade.  Toronto is really hot for Rudy Gay and Gasol is pissed again for being benched.  Josh Smith trade talk has sparked up again.  It is anyones guess what the C's will do.  Sprinkle in a lil Steve Blake to the C's- may help as we would need a playmaker somewhere along the line-unless the rebuild starts now.

If you follow the trade rumors there is nothing revolutionary here.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

Why don't we get Bargani and Calderon???

Sections
Shortcuts