4 THOUGHTS FROM SUNS GAME

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

4 THOUGHTS FROM SUNS GAME

1. trade has done wonders for the starters! krstic has mad skills and a high basketball IQ... the court has so much spacing now and the team has so much ball movement and efficiency!

2. rondo is well on his way to being the man on this team. his jumper confidence seems to be skyrocketing. within a year, he will start becoming the go-to guy in late game situations as he pushes himself into being the top point guard in the league... 

3. green and murph should work out. bb is increasingly showing off his limitations.. who would have thunk it... the older white guy is the athletic superior at the same basic position. green is an athletic freak. already predicted baby would get hurt. his insurance broker must hold his breath every time he attempts anything remotely athletic. bb will end with lots of dnps as the playoff near and definitely once we get there if the o'neils are healthy!

4. pierce has his hops back.. did you see that mad lefty slma! i hope he enters the slam dunk contest next year just to show dwight, nate  and griffin a thing or two...

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Re: 3 THOUGHTS FROM SUNS GAME

Two of your three thoughts are spot on.  That thought about Rondo is a bit optimistic.  I do agree he's getting better.  But, one game does not make a trend.   I'll believe it when I see it in a  critical game situation.  Its easier when KG and Ray and Paul are killing it and we're up by 15 or 20.  Let's see him do it when we're down 5 and Kobe or someone is clogging the middle and refusing to guard him.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mem17. Show mem17's posts

My thoughts is that the starting 5 is hitting on all cylinders now. The bench will shape up once the new guys learn the system and Murphy gets back into game shape. Hopefully Delonte will be back asap. When he plays, he makes the C's a better team. I just wish he wasn't so fragile.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

In Response to Re: 3 THOUGHTS FROM SUNS GAME:
    Two of your three thoughts are spot on.  That thought about Rondo is a bit optimistic.  I do agree he's getting better.  But, one game does not make a trend.   I'll believe it when I see it in a  critical game situation.  Its easier when KG and Ray and Paul are killing it and we're up by 15 or 20.  Let's see him do it when we're down 5 and Kobe or someone is clogging the middle and refusing to guard him.
    Posted by Celtsfan4life
    it is now a TREND with rr.. he's been very confident and smooth in taking that shot.. he is SHOOTING almost 50% on jumpers and about the same in the clutch now.. whether he makes or misses, is less important than just the fact he is wiling to shoot says it all...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from fancy-shamanski. Show fancy-shamanski's posts

Re: 4 THOUGHTS FROM SUNS GAME

I think ainge made the right moves!!  I love perk, but the team is better now. Krstic isn't much of a downgrade and green is a big plus to have for the playoffs!  Plus ainge will round out the team!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Re: 4 THOUGHTS FROM SUNS GAME

In Response to Re: 4 THOUGHTS FROM SUNS GAME:
    I think ainge made the right moves!!  I love perk, but the team is better now. Krstic isn't much of a downgrade and green is a big plus to have for the playoffs!  Plus ainge will round out the team!
    Posted by fancy-shamanski

I agree that the top 6 team (starters with only one or two subs) is better.  The bench has to come together and last night's second half showed that they are not yet better.   They can be but they need practice time and we need Delonte West (Bradley can't handle back up point at this time).

Sections
Shortcuts