43 mins four for seventeen 3 rebounds -13

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

Re: 43 mins four for seventeen 3 rebounds -13

That's why KG is being paid 18.8m and Glen Davis only 3.3m.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from KGLove. Show KGLove's posts

It was so hard to watch but it wasn't his fault.... Coaches decision to leave him in... even when his mouth was bleeding Doc just sent him back in .. I was begging for him to sit down but it never happened..

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In Response to Re: 43 mins four for seventeen 3 rebounds -13:
    [QUOTE]That's why KG is being paid 18.8m and Glen Davis only 3.3m.
    Posted by P34[/QUOTE]

Yes, but for a veteran player, he has an awfully low basketball IQ.  I mean STOP shooting, man, it's not your night!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

Let's not overreact. The Bulls lost to the Nets and Sixers before facing the Celtics tonight. Give credit to the Bulls for wanting it more.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from KGLove. Show KGLove's posts

How is this overreacting its just pointing out the obvious

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: 43 mins four for seventeen 3 rebounds -13 : Yes, but for a veteran player, he has an awfully low basketball IQ.  I mean STOP shooting, man, it's not your night!!
    Posted by hedleylamarr[/QUOTE]

Once he stops shooting that means he's lost confidence. That's worse than losing one game.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]How is this overreacting its just pointing out the obvious
    Posted by KGLove[/QUOTE]

BBD is not the one only to blame for this loss. Both O'Neals didn't also play well.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from KGLove. Show KGLove's posts

Yea if you actually read no one said its his fault

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]Yea if you actually read no one said its his fault
    Posted by KGLove[/QUOTE]

Then why single BBD out?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

When Rose shoots 20 FT's, and all our bigs are in foul trouble in the third quarter, it begs my question, "we weren't at home, right."  The way this game was called, it was probably not winnable anyway.  Shaq was stuck in cement, JON had some bad calls against him......on and on it goes. BUT, 3 rebounds in 43 mins really stands out to me.  I stand by my comment, he makes me crazy!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]When Rose shoots 20 FT's, and all our bigs are in foul trouble in the third quarter, it begs my question, "we weren't at home, right."  The way this game was called, it was probably not winnable anyway.  Shaq was stuck in cement, JON had some bad calls against him......on and on it goes. BUT, 3 rebounds in 43 mins really stands out to me.  I stand by my comment, he makes me crazy!!

I agree, 3 rebounds in 43 minutes is unacceptable for a starting PF. 

The Celtics also still need a healthy Kendrick Perkins. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Why all the hate for BBD?   So tell me who played well tonight?  Was it JON or Shaq or Paul or Ray or Harongody or Nate or Quis?????   Exactly, NO ONE played well.   They all stunk on this second night of a back to back and just had no energy.  The ball wasn't moving.  The turnovers at critical moments hurt.  The defense was lacking.  We had NO big men as they stayed in foul trouble unable to move their feet.....so there was no help by big men.  Rose set a career record for free throws which means he literally torched Rondo and the help defense.   AND Chicago was pumped and came to play after losing to lesser teams.   

Every time we win a game, we forget that this team is limited until we are at full strength.....and we have to be reminded in these losses.   

5 wins and 4 losses since Christmas in a very very tough schedule due to a lot of games in a few nights without Garnett and without a back up point guard.  BBD played awful - but that's going to happen to everyone.  He had no help from his teammates, either.   So why did he keep shooting?  Because Chicago played smart D - they left BBD and Rondo open for jumpers and crowded Ray and Paul.  Exactly what we would do.  Did you see the number of times he tried to pass to someone and there was no one to pass to?

Worry not - we will recover as we get healthy over the next month.  BBD will be fine when he's back to a sixth man role.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from KGLove. Show KGLove's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: 43 mins four for seventeen 3 rebounds -13 : Then why single BBD out?
    Posted by P34[/QUOTE]

Ever heard of the 1st amendment

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

[QUOTE]When Rose shoots 20 FT's, and all our bigs are in foul trouble in the third quarter, it begs my question, "we weren't at home, right."  The way this game was called, it was probably not winnable anyway.  Shaq was stuck in cement, JON had some bad calls against him......on and on it goes. BUT, 3 rebounds in 43 mins really stands out to me.  I stand by my comment, he makes me crazy!!

BBD's rebounds don't drive me crazy.  They WHOLE TEAM's rebounds are the same!!!!  Pierce - 4; Davis - 3; Shaq - 4; Allen - 4; Rondo - 5; JON - 3, Daniels - 1; Nate - 0; etc.  Total Celtics - 27; Total Chicago - 48!!!!!!!

BBD isn't the only problem here, folks.  Gotta look at all of our players and ask why!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from KGLove. Show KGLove's posts

[QUOTE]Why all the hate for BBD?   So tell me who played well tonight?  Was it JON or Shaq or Paul or Ray or Harongody or Nate or Quis?????   Exactly, NO ONE played well.   They all stunk on this second night of a back to back and just had no energy.  The ball wasn't moving.  The turnovers at critical moments hurt.  The defense was lacking.  We had NO big men as they stayed in foul trouble unable to move their feet.....so there was no help by big men.  Rose set a career record for free throws which means he literally torched Rondo and the help defense.   AND Chicago was pumped and came to play after losing to lesser teams.    Every time we win a game, we forget that this team is limited until we are at full strength.....and we have to be reminded in these losses.    5 wins and 4 losses since Christmas in a very very tough schedule due to a lot of games in a few nights without Garnett and without a back up point guard.  BBD played awful - but that's going to happen to everyone.  He had no help from his teammates, either.   So why did he keep shooting?  Because Chicago played smart D - they left BBD and Rondo open for jumpers and crowded Ray and Paul.  Exactly what we would do.  Did you see the number of times he tried to pass to someone and there was no one to pass to? Worry not - we will recover as we get healthy over the next month.  BBD will be fine when he's back to a sixth man role.
    Posted by Celtsfan4life[/QUOTE]

So you can say it but no one else can?... Why do people think just because there is a post about someone it is HATE criticism and HATE are two different things.  You expect JO to be horrible, but not BBD... also don't think Paul or Ray played bad...they were defended well but still managed to impact parts of the game.

Its called an opinion... like as-holes everybody has 1 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

The obvious point being that without KG this team is going to struggle more nights than they would when he is around. The team is undermanned at the moment. Hopefully it will change soon.  We are the best team when we are healthy.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: 43 mins four for seventeen 3 rebounds -13 : Ever heard of the 1st amendment
    Posted by KGLove[/QUOTE]

Sure, like it's basketball related, huh?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from KGLove. Show KGLove's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: 43 mins four for seventeen 3 rebounds -13 : Sure, like it's basketball related, huh?
    Posted by P34[/QUOTE]

Relates to all facets of life

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Icon11. Show Icon11's posts

In Response to 43 mins four for seventeen 3 rebounds -13:
    [QUOTE]Numbers for BBD this evening against Da Bulls.  He took the most shots on the team.  I think his opinion of his ability and his actual ability leave a lot to be desired at this point. A couple of weeks ago, I started a thread entitled, "Big Baby makes me crazy." You guys abused me about as badly as Carlos Boozer abused Davis tonight. Guess what, I stand by my comments.  He is NOT the first option on this team.  I can't wait for KG to come back so this guy can go back to the ROLE player he is. In the name of GOD, Harangody played 13 mins and had 2 rebounds..............BBD 3 rebounds in 43 mins, he should be ashamed of himself!!

He has 8 boards in his last 4 games.  And everyone keeps yelling at me for pointing it out.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

Boozer schooled Baby tonite.
    But this loss was a team loss.  No use pinning it on one C.
    Outrebounded 48 - 27
    35 freethrows to our 22.
    Points in the paint 35 to our 30.
    Our inside game didn't show up tonite.
    BBD works best when he's complementing our bigs, not acting like he's our only big.
    We need KG and Perk back, no doubt about it.
    Our point guard didn't bring his A game either.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

it makes me crazy when rondo, arguably the fastest guy in the league, can't keep d-rose in front of him and gets smoked for 30+.  we gave away more in that matchup than anything davis did tonight.

he had a bad shooting night, has been in a rebounding rut after having 11 in a game, and will snap out of it.

i wish we had clifford ray still on the staff.  based on all accounts that i have read, that was a bumbling idiotic mess that led to him being let go.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: 43 mins four for seventeen 3 rebounds -13 : Relates to all facets of life
    Posted by KGLove[/QUOTE]

Unfortunately the 1st amendment is overkill for BBD's 43 mins and 3 rebounds, don't ya think?

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Waynestarr. Show Waynestarr's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: 43 mins four for seventeen 3 rebounds -13 : Rondo is a great player, but Rose is better.
    Posted by Kirk6[/QUOTE]

Don't say that too loud. The individuals who say Rondo is the best PG in the league is gonna GETCHA!!

HA!

Sections
Shortcuts