43 mins four for seventeen 3 rebounds -13

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

Re: 43 mins four for seventeen 3 rebounds -13

In Response to Re: 43 mins four for seventeen 3 rebounds -13:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: 43 mins four for seventeen 3 rebounds -13 : Well, he seems to want to elevate his game, but his performances do not indicate that.  If you're not shooting well, do something else.  If you're not scoring and you're not rebounding, and you're getting dismatled defensively by a superior player - what are you doing on the floor?  He had no assists, so he wasn't setting anyone up.  I like GD as a player, but when he does nothing on the floor at all, but miss jump shots - come on.  Chicago adjusted and contested his shots which he wasn't used to - so hopefully the reality check will set in and he'll think a little less about shooting and more on all the other aspects of the game that he's actually very good at.  Doc is correct when he says GD sometimes forgets who he is and what he's actually capable of that helps the team.
    Posted by jeezem[/QUOTE]

I'm not disagreeing with what you're saying but I was talking to KGLove. Is that you, KGLove?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In Response to 43 mins four for seventeen 3 rebounds -13:
    [QUOTE]Numbers for BBD this evening against Da Bulls.  He took the most shots on the team.  I think his opinion of his ability and his actual ability leave a lot to be desired at this point. A couple of weeks ago, I started a thread entitled, "Big Baby makes me crazy." You guys abused me about as badly as Carlos Boozer abused Davis tonight. Guess what, I stand by my comments.  He is NOT the first option on this team.  I can't wait for KG to come back so this guy can go back to the ROLE player he is. In the name of GOD, Harangody played 13 mins and had 2 rebounds..............BBD 3 rebounds in 43 mins, he should be ashamed of himself!!
    Posted by hedleylamarr[/QUOTE]

Who said he was a first option?  If you said he wasn't you were stating the obvious.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: 43 mins four for seventeen 3 rebounds -13 : Then why single BBD out?
    Posted by P34[/QUOTE]

Its a indicator.  When BBD shoots 4-17 we lose 100% of the time.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]The obvious point being that without KG this team is going to struggle more nights than they would when he is around. The team is undermanned at the moment. Hopefully it will change soon.  We are the best team when we are healthy.
    Posted by concord27[/QUOTE]

You can say KG if you like but if we lose Rondo we will struggle. Same for Paul or possibly Ray also.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to 43 mins four for seventeen 3 rebounds -13 : Who said he was a first option?  If you said he wasn't you were stating the obvious.
    Posted by OneOnOne[/QUOTE]

I said - he is NOT the first option, but apparently he thinks he is - witness his shots attempts per game since KG got hurt!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jeezem. Show jeezem's posts

[QUOTE]He leads the team in shot attempts since KG's injury. Is there really anything else to say :|
    Posted by tompenny[/QUOTE]teams left him open and for most part he took advantage of that by sticking some good shots.  the bulls rotated to him like he was any other shooter and that threw him off for sure.  Nobody is just going to let him stand there and take easy shots now that he's shown he can make some of them.   He's yet to learn to throw a casual upfake and let the defender go past, or fake and get fouled, all the tricks you see pierce and kg pull all the time.  if Davis wants to be a big time player and be a perimeter threat, he'll either need to shoot like Ray Allen (not going to happen) or improve his skills/bag of tricks, like we see Pierce and KG do all the time.  Maybe he'll adapt now that teams are going to start rotating to cover him more - maybe not.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneNation. Show OneNation's posts

Combo of Bulls strats. beat the Celts on Saturday. When I was watching off the ball I saw Chicago fighting hard through every pick. They left BBD open all night on the perimeter, and he did not make them pay. It happens. Bulls team D was great. They were also crisper then Boston.  Coach T had a good plan. Took Ray right out of the game in the 2nd half. Paul was not there also. Hell, their D reminded me of Boston when their on their defensive game. I believe Chicago won this game, Boston did not give it to them.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Lots of good points made in the last few posts.   To add to them:

1. I cannot agree that "no one can stay in front of Rose".  I agree he's going to get a lot of points, but if you play better D than Rondo did, he will have to shoot a lower percentage and your bigs don't get in foul trouble trying to help.  Rondo is my man and I love him but he doesn't fight over picks (he literally gives up and acts like he cannot move beyond that pick) and he often gives up on man to man D other than the occasional steal.

2. BBD stunk it up in Chicago and a couple of other games, but his body of work has been fantastic.  He couldn't hit the broad side of a barn that day, but overall, he's been sticking that jumper AND he's a decent rebounder.  Just had a couple of bad games.  Happens to the best of them.  He's no KG, but he's done a decent job.  I'll be glad when he's back to 6th man and can bring the energy for shorter periods rather than being worn out trying to play starter minutes and against starter players.

3. Through all of the Celts issues, I do give Chicago some credit - they wanted it more and they had the fresher legs.  Give us that same game NOT on the 2nd night of a back to back and at the end of 8 games in 12 days with THREE back to backs......and we'll win!   We just had a tough night and they played well.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from PierceIsTheTruth. Show PierceIsTheTruth's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: 43 mins four for seventeen 3 rebounds -13 : BBD is not the one only to blame for this loss. Both O'Neals didn't also play well.
    Posted by P34[/QUOTE]
    everyone stunk that night, yet we were still in it until the end. it happens. i rather loses like this here instead of playoffs.