4th Qtr Free Throws for Lakers in 2010 Game 7?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Re: 4th Qtr Free Throws for Lakers in 2010 Game 7?

In Response to Re: 4th Qtr Free Throws for Lakers in 2010 Game 7?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: 4th Qtr Free Throws for Lakers in 2010 Game 7? : "If you don't like it then leave." Sounds like waving the white flag to me.
    Posted by FlobusMcNugget[/QUOTE]

You Laker fans sound obsessed to me. You guys have been on a Celtic board for 2 or 3 days arguing with Celtic fans about how right you are and wrong the Celtics are.  Now who is obsessed with who?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jofc. Show jofc's posts

It was your analogy Karl hahahaha. 

Man you're just painting yourself in a corner.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Why are so many fans from rival Boston teams so obsessed?    It's like this on all the boards here.

Lakers fans in here, Colts/Jets fans in on the Pats boards, Yankee fans in on the Sox board.   Just pathetic.

Is it because we are actually knowledgeable and do our own homework before discussing sports? 

Most likely.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: 4th Qtr Free Throws for Lakers in 2010 Game 7? : You Laker fans sound obsessed to me. You guys have been on a Celtic board for 2 or 3 days arguing with Celtic fans about how right you are and wrong the Celtics are.  Now who is obsessed with who?
    Posted by OneOnOne[/QUOTE]
    I've been around a lot longer than 2-3 days. And I know I'm not the only one here that visits the opposing team's boards. Right OneOnOne?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

[QUOTE]It was your analogy Karl hahahaha.  Man you're just painting yourself in a corner.
    Posted by jofc[/QUOTE]

Nah jofc, your spin isnt working here.

The Madoff reference was in regards to corruption in big business, not an analogy of investing and NBA games. In fact, I made that distinction very clear in a subsequent post.

Really, the DNC would never hire you with weak spin like this. I thought you were up for the challenge, apparently not... but I guess you'll resort to anything to pretend you won lol

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BaileyPowe. Show BaileyPowe's posts

[QUOTE]Why are so many fans from rival Boston teams so obsessed?    It's like this on all the boards here. Lakers fans in here, Colts/Jets fans in on the Pats boards, Yankee fans in on the Sox board.   Just pathetic. Is it because we are actually knowledgeable and do our own homework before discussing sports?  Most likely.
    Posted by BBReigns[/QUOTE]
    3758 posts in less than four months. that's some serious homework there, bill.  

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: 4th Qtr Free Throws for Lakers in 2010 Game 7? : I've been around a lot longer than 2-3 days. And I know I'm not the only one here that visits the opposing team's boards. Right OneOnOne?

As I said I READ a thread from another site.  There you go twisting stuff around to fit your needs.  Of course I didn't say you just showed up either now did I?  Twisting stuff again.  You are on the board for one reason, to stir crap up.  If thats what gets you off so be it.  If posters here don't agree with you then you say their wrong.  What do you expect on a Celtic board?  Do you post on a Laker board?  Doubtful.  You just like confrontations on the internet don't you?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jofc. Show jofc's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: 4th Qtr Free Throws for Lakers in 2010 Game 7? : Nah jofc, your spin isnt working here. The Madoff reference was in regards to corruption in big business, not an analogy of investing and NBA games. In fact, I made that distinction very clear in a subsequent post. Really, the DNC would never hire you with weak spin like this. I thought you were up for the challenge, apparently not... but I guess you'll resort to anything to pretend you won lol
    Posted by Karllost[/QUOTE]

See the nice thing is that I don't have to spin anything.  Spinning is distorting.  Why would I want to distort the reality that the Lakers won the championship?  And your analogy is, once again, a poor one. 

Saying the DNC wouldn't hire me because I can't distort facts enough is like saying the Lakers wouldn't recruit me because I'm not good enough at basketball. 

If you want to make your point, pick someone who doesn't set high standards and then say THEY wouldn't hire me. 

For example.  If someone was terrible at cooking you'd say "wow, you're such a bad cook Denny's wouldn't even hire you."

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from gtown07. Show gtown07's posts

[QUOTE]Look the real proof is in your actions.  If you really thought the NBA was as corrupt as you say it is, you wouldn't watch.  Bottom line.  You can't have your cake and eat it.  If the NBA is helping teams to succeed, then every one of your 17 titles is tainted just as well.  Get over it paranoid fans.
    Posted by jofc[/QUOTE]

When you say "bottom line" you are only talking about yourself. You know nothing about anyone but yourself. That and the fact we know you are a first class BS merchant.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from gtown07. Show gtown07's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: 4th Qtr Free Throws for Lakers in 2010 Game 7? : See the nice thing is that I don't have to spin anything.  Spinning is distorting.  Why would I want to distort the reality that the Lakers won the championship?  And your analogy is, once again, a poor one.  Saying the DNC wouldn't hire me because I can't distort facts enough is like saying the Lakers wouldn't recruit me because I'm not good enough at basketball.  If you want to make your point, pick someone who doesn't set high standards and then say THEY wouldn't hire me.  For example.  If someone was terrible at cooking you'd say "wow, you're such a bad cook Denny's wouldn't even hire you."
    Posted by jofc[/QUOTE]

If anyone would know about spin it would be you. Trouble is, spin merchants like you don't know the truth from their own fantasy. You start talking and immediately believe everything you say just because you thought it.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

[QUOTE]You know nothing about anyone but yourself. That and the fact we know you are a first class BS merchant.
    Posted by gtown07[/QUOTE]
    Love these two sentences lying side by side. First you claim jofc speaks for no one but himself, then you wrap the next sentence in the comfort of a "we" as you proceed to speak for everyone else. The more you post the more I realize you aren't capable of painting in anything but broad, simple strokes.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: 4th Qtr Free Throws for Lakers in 2010 Game 7? : As I said I READ a thread from another site.  There you go twisting stuff around to fit your needs.  Of course I didn't say you just showed up either now did I?  Twisting stuff again.  You are on the board for one reason, to stir crap up.  If thats what gets you off so be it.  If posters here don't agree with you then you say their wrong.  What do you expect on a Celtic board?  Do you post on a Laker board?  Doubtful.  You just like confrontations on the internet don't you?
    Read... posted... there's not much difference. It still sounds like the obsession you accuse others of.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jofc. Show jofc's posts

You do realize that it's you guys painting up a theory of conspiracy and corruption right?

Me = Watched the game, saw the Lakers win, said "yay, Lakers won!"
    You = Watched the game, saw the Celtics lose, said "I will theorize, without evidence, proof, or intelligent rationalization, that there was a conspiracy involving the officials, the league and David Stern, to help the Lakers win."

And somehow you're now saying that I'm spinning things? 

"The pope is a robot guys, only an idiot would think otherwise.  It's just so obvious.  You can spin it anyway you like but we're not buying it.  We know the pope is a robot. "

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from jofc. Show jofc's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: 4th Qtr Free Throws for Lakers in 2010 Game 7? : Love these two sentences lying side by side. First you claim jofc speaks for no one but himself, then you wrap the next sentence in the comfort of a "we" as you proceed to speak for everyone else. The more you post the more I realize you aren't capable of painting in anything but broad, simple strokes.

Laughing
    Great observation!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: 4th Qtr Free Throws for Lakers in 2010 Game 7? : See the nice thing is that I don't have to spin anything.  Spinning is distorting.  Why would I want to distort the reality that the Lakers won the championship?  And your analogy is, once again, a poor one.  Saying the DNC wouldn't hire me because I can't distort facts enough is like saying the Lakers wouldn't recruit me because I'm not good enough at basketball.  If you want to make your point, pick someone who doesn't set high standards and then say THEY wouldn't hire me.  For example.  If someone was terrible at cooking you'd say "wow, you're such a bad cook Denny's wouldn't even hire you."
    Posted by jofc[/QUOTE]

Unfortunately, your responses are becoming more and more weird. Frankly, you have problems with comprehension and being objective. In fact,  I feel it goes well beyond that.

You seem to feel you're superior to everyone and discard anyone elses opinions that disagree. Yet behind your mask of bravado or fake confidence, I sense a very fragile ego thats very vulnerable.. You like to look down upon others like theyre inferior but for yourself, well, you feel rejection and hurt quickly and respond accordingly.  Probably why you will never cease replying on this thread.

The good news is, Im done with you as I can see this is a dead end with such an irrational person.

Have fun posting about me now, its time to act brave to build your self-esteem

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: 4th Qtr Free Throws for Lakers in 2010 Game 7? : Read... posted... there's not much difference. It still sounds like the obsession you accuse others of.

why because I spent 30 minutes on a website one time in the past year?   Your posts show who is actually obsessed.  Yes there is quite a difference between reading and posting.  I wouldn't expect you to understand that though.   Stick around troll and keep instigating stuff.  Its pretty obvious you have one purpose around here.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

So, you are admitting you are a LA fan and post here for attention, then?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]So, you are admitting you are a LA fan and post here for attention, then?

who?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: 4th Qtr Free Throws for Lakers in 2010 Game 7? : 3758 posts in less than four months. that's some serious homework there, bill.  
    Posted by BaileyPowe[/QUOTE]

here's another post. 

Oh no!  5 words!  Took me all of 7 seconds or less.  Wow!

Good luck in high school, Jimmy.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: 4th Qtr Free Throws for Lakers in 2010 Game 7? : who?

Our friend, "Flobus".

Nothing like registering on a city's newspaper's messageboard as a fan of another team because you don't have friends.

This is the equivalent of one of us going to the LA Time board and trying to get attention as Celtics fans.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TeamUmbutu. Show TeamUmbutu's posts

Rank of reasons for the 2010 finals outcome.

1. KG was injured and not fully recovered
    2. Perk was hurt in game six.
    3. Game one was tightly called, a dramatic surprise to a defensive minded team.
    4. The forth quarter of game seven was called tightly when usually referees
        usually let players play, late in the game.

The officiating of the series was different than any other series in the play-offs.

Game one called tightly
    Game two called tightly
    Game three called normally
    Game four called normally
    Game five called normally
    Game six called normally
    Game seven called normally except the fourth quarter.

In every other series that I saw, games were called in normal play-off fashion.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

why because I spent 30 minutes on a website one time in the past year?   Your posts show who is actually obsessed.  Yes there is quite a difference between reading and posting.  I wouldn't expect you to understand that though.   Stick around troll and keep instigating stuff.  Its pretty obvious you have one purpose around here.

One on One,
    The point you make says it all. Let them respond, the only way they can will be with nonsense.

I feel the obsession on this BB from LA has to do with a jealousy of the four significant franchises we have in a much smaller area.  LA has no real good baseball team, no pro football team and the disgrace of two having left there, a non-championship hockey team and the Lakers and Clips.  All from an area many many times larger than the Greater Boston area. We are fiercely loyal to our teams and they unless they are good not so much.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from jofc. Show jofc's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: 4th Qtr Free Throws for Lakers in 2010 Game 7? : Unfortunately, your responses are becoming more and more weird. Frankly, you have problems with comprehension and being objective. In fact,  I feel it goes well beyond that. You seem to feel you're superior to everyone and discard anyone elses opinions that disagree. Yet behind your mask of bravado or fake confidence, I sense a very fragile ego thats very vulnerable.. You like to look down upon others like theyre inferior but for yourself, well, you feel rejection and hurt quickly and respond accordingly.  Probably why you will never cease replying on this thread. The good news is, Im done with you as I can see this is a dead end with such an irrational person. Have fun posting about me now, its time to act brave to build your self-esteem
    Posted by Karllost[/QUOTE]

Seriously?  All this debate and you end it with 'generic post #18 - you have problems and I am above them'. 

All it reads is "blah blah blah, you've shot down my ridiculous theory, blah blah blah, i'm gonna do the graceless retreat by attacking you personally since my theories don't hold water, blah blah blah." 

It's tacky to attack someone personally and then do the whole "i'm above all this" garbage.  i don't know anything about you except your ridiculous theory, and all you know about me is that i think your theory is ridiculous.  don't start busting out this "you're so petty for posting here" while doing just what i'm doing, posting here. 

A four letter word for your reply - lame.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Probably true, Concord, but how arrogant is it to come into Celts threads, spinning this discussion off into revisionist history-land?

I thought it was a known fact that the 4th qtr was officiated completely different than the previous 3 qtrs, favoring LA dramatically.

I just wondered if anyone knew the exact number of free throws granted. 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

[QUOTE]This is the equivalent of one of us going to the LA Time board and trying to get attention as Celtics fans.
    Your talking to the wrong guy, BB. Your friend OneOnOne has done precisely that himself.

But "only once," I'm told.

Sections
Shortcuts