5-0 SELF EXPLANATORY (nm)

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

Re: 5-0 SELF EXPLANATORY (nm)

In response to Eldunker's comment:

We are not a better team without Rondo.

We just play better team offense, team defense and win more, thats all.

i agree.  that says it all

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

In response to BosoxJoe5's comment:

This team won 6 in a row with Rondo and now has won 5 in a row since then. The Rondo haters are funny if  Pierce looks old, no one rebounds, and the 8 guards put in 2 points each it is Rondo's fault but if Pierce hits a game winner, players hustle for boards and the guards hit more than 30% than it is because Rondo isn't around. It is a crazy standard that people here hold Rondo especially when the bar is low for the rest the team. Remember if it wasnt for Pierce the would have won three of those games during the losing streak and would be 5 games over right now.

but w/o precious rajon these things are not happening!!!  our guards show up to play now- enough.  i never thought i'd see terry shoot 5 for 6 spitting gum into the grand canyon again!!!  let alone shooting a basketball.  green is consistently a force of some sort on offense. 

you need to get a reality check on the basic logistics of with rondo: tempo is pathetic and it wears on people physically and emotionally.  without rondo: a burden is lifted and a more natural game of ball is being played.

the ONLY reason rondo played so much slow down ball was to hide his own shortcomings!  the standard is NOT crazy- to want a player just to be a good old fashioned triple threat "complete" player with basic competencies = shoot, pass, dribble drive.  rondo is a one threat player by and large, in his seventh year and due 25 MILLION USD the next two years!!!  something wrong in that equation

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Stupid me.  I've hated Jason Terry all season and wondered how he could be so inept.  Finally, I figured out what was wrong with Terry.....the same thing wrong with Green, with Lee, and with Ray Allen.   There's a little ego maniac running around holding the ball from these guys preventing them from playing their games.   

Let's hope when Rondo comes back (Danny and Doc won't trade him), he will listen to Doc when he screams to move the ball!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

In response to Celtsfan4life's comment:

Let's hope when Rondo comes back (Danny and Doc won't trade him), he will listen to Doc when he screams to move the ball!

Lets hope Rondo never comes back. Nothing but trouble.

We've had enough of the Rondo show.

Pud

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

Danny and Doc are not blind.  

However, we should all (the fans, players, front office and media) keep bemoaning the loss of our great PG, who gets so many assists, and is a leader of the esteemed Celtics...

so when he gets better Danny can trade his deficient skills and dour personality and destrucive on-court ball control and "leadership" to another clueless  team for something of value.

Good ridance Rondo.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

In response to Eldunker's comment:

Danny and Doc are not blind.  

However, we should all (the fans, players, front office and media) keep bemoaning the loss of our great PG, who gets so many assists, and is a leader of the esteemed Celtics...

so when he gets better Danny can trade his deficient skills and dour personality and destrucive on-court ball control and "leadership" to another clueless  team for something of value.

Good ridance Rondo.

The way the Celtics have been playing, is with out a doubt hurting Rondos trade value, maybe we should lose a few and try and build him back up.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

Trade an injured Rondo for an injured Gasol NOW!!

The existing team with Gasol could win it all.