5 Best Draft Picks to replace Shaq

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

Re: 5 Best Draft Picks to replace Shaq

I like Jordan at the 4 it is easier to transition from Power forward than a center in our system  I  would like to see Chris Johnson put on some pounds and give him a summer camp and training camp I see him in the Camby mold quick and agility to make up for lack of girth. He is a project but not a bad option at the end of the bench.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigJoedaddyBoston. Show BigJoedaddyBoston's posts

In Response to Re: 5 Best Draft Picks to replace Shaq:
    In Response to Re: 5 Best Draft Picks to replace Shaq : Well I think one could probably find an almost all-star team with guys that Danny passed on.  What is amazing to me is that when you are drafting 25th on average you have to draft the absolute best player available regardless of position. Danny has passed on Diaw, Varejao, David Lee, Brandon Bass, Monta Ellis, Louis Williams, Blatche, Gortat, Marc Gasol, Arron Gray, Ramon Sessions, Chalmers, D Jordan, and Omar Asik............
    Posted by TheDUDDER

I didn't realize DA passed on all of them!  That sucks big time!  What a jerk!!  Where the hell is JJ Gideons now?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDUDDER. Show TheDUDDER's posts

In Response to Re: 5 Best Draft Picks to replace Shaq:
    In Response to Re: 5 Best Draft Picks to replace Shaq :  I didn't realize DA passed on all of them!  That sucks big time!  What a jerk!!  Where the hell is JJ Gideons now?
    Posted by BigJoedaddyBoston

That was without even looking anything up.... I can't imagine how many more players that were better than the ones Danny drafted that I did not even list without looking it up.

Danny gets credit for being a draft genius and always drafting the steal of the draft and the sleepers, etc. but nobody on this board ever comes back and says wow Danny could have had so and so, they just say look Danny got Baby blah blah blah.... the fact that other much better players are drafted after whomever Danny drafts on a regular basis is irrelevant.... why?  Because the Cs are the Harlem Globetrotters and all the other teams are the Washington Generals, so when the other team happens to have much better players that Danny could have drafted it is.... drum roll please..... the refs fault.

Not sure if you were positng here when BIg Al Jefferson was drafted but there were any number of posters going on and on about how Howard was overrated and that over time Jefferson would prove to be the much better player.  My response was that Jefferson was not even the third best high school player drafted that year let alone the best, I thought Shaun Livingston and Josh Smith were better than Jefferson along with of course Howard.  Livingston of course had an horrific injury that basically cost him his career but there are still, I am sure, the Jefferson apologist that think that Josh Smith is not as good as Jefferson.

Right after Danny took Tony Allen and Delonte West with consecutive picks, Kevin Martin was picked, shortly after that Varejao was picked, and then not too long after that Trevor Ariza was picked...... Einstein, Hawking, Socrates, Franklin, Pythagoras, and um Ainge......

Sections
Shortcuts