50 wins before 20 losses

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

50 wins before 20 losses

Gotta win Monday to make it happen... 49-19

Tied w/ Chicago right now... PICK IT UP!

2 seed is not the end of the world... if we have Shaq/Rondo and the rest of the guys 100% in the playoffs.... but the 3 seed really could be.

New York then @ Miami and @ Chicago all before the finals is MUCH harder than last years Miami, @ Cleve & Orlando.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

Re: 50 wins before 20 losses

In Response to 50 wins before 20 losses:
    [QUOTE]Gotta win Monday to make it happen... 49-19 Tied w/ Chicago right now... PICK IT UP! 2 seed is not the end of the world... if we have Shaq/Rondo and the rest of the guys 100% in the playoffs.... but the 3 seed really could be. New York then @ Miami and @ Chicago all before the finals is MUCH harder than last years Miami, @ Cleve & Orlando.
    Posted by rameakap[/QUOTE]

Phil Jacksonon must be crying the lakers had 20 losses before 50 wins so they won't win the title the Zen said so

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

lay off P34

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In Response to 50 wins before 20 losses:
    [QUOTE]Gotta win Monday to make it happen... 49-19 Tied w/ Chicago right now... PICK IT UP! 2 seed is not the end of the world... if we have Shaq/Rondo and the rest of the guys 100% in the playoffs.... but the 3 seed really could be. New York then @ Miami and @ Chicago all before the finals is MUCH harder than last years Miami, @ Cleve & Orlando.
    Posted by rameakap[/QUOTE]

I think they will win on Monday.  I also hope that this losing streak is over and they start playing better down the stretch.  I don't believe the Celtics will end up the 1st seed, but it is still possible. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from potging. Show potging's posts

who cares if they got this number...49-19

Sections
Shortcuts