50 wins in 2009-2010

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dkindc. Show dkindc's posts

50 wins in 2009-2010

The Celtics were 50 and 32 last year, from what I see on the internets.
    This year they're 50 and 21

They went to game 7 of the finals last year.  This year may be better - if you look solely at their record this year.  They are mailing it in right now.  It is almost like they are confused and think they are in spring training, rather than the Sox.

Yes, yes - we need one or both O'Neals.  But did we really expect 65 wins this year?

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dkindc. Show dkindc's posts

Re: 50 wins in 2009-2010

In Response to Re: 50 wins in 2009-2010:
    [QUOTE]In Response to 50 wins in 2009-2010 : A lot of the fans here expected 60 wins.
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

Fair enough - but I wonder if the Celtics planned on 60 wins - they learned to dog it in March last year.  At least I think it was March.  They probably need to get it together in April.  

I will admit I don't get to watch many games - I live in the DC area so would have to pay a lot to get all the Celtics games on TV.  My only observation was about the records last year and this year.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Rico your are not making sense.  What are you trying to say half the time. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from MsLithium21. Show MsLithium21's posts

In Response to 50 wins in 2009-2010:
    [QUOTE]The Celtics were 50 and 32 last year, from what I see on the internets. This year they're 50 and 21 They went to game 7 of the finals last year.  This year may be better - if you look solely at their record this year.  They are mailing it in right now.  It is almost like they are confused and think they are in spring training, rather than the Sox. Yes, yes - we need one or both O'Neals.  But did we really expect 65 wins this year?
    Posted by dkindc[/QUOTE]

You are absolutely correct on all fronts.  I actually did expect at least 60 wins this year... but.... I also remember how our season ended the last time we got 60 wins.  61-21 only to get bounced because KG was injured.  True champions can find a way to win it all even if we have to play tough teams on the road all the way there.  It feels like now they're just assuming they'll make it happen and that is dangerous.  They have to WORK for it and take nothing for granted.  I hope they remember that in the playoffs because THAT is who they truly are.

Sections
Shortcuts