6-0 RONDO WHO?? nm

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Re: 6-0 RONDO WHO?? nm

In response to vertmont's comment:

Enough with the RR BS. The kid is still learning the game and only gets better with time. He is a Celtic that is still young and learning very will to compete in the NBA. The NBA game is ever changing and he is doing great. The team needs RR and the rest of the team knows that. They are just playing well now to prove he is still a very important part of the Celtics now and in the future. You got my vote RR and #9 will hang from the rafters. Hang in there RR your time is still coming with a bright future ahead of you.

Your first statement in BOLD above...followed by your rant for Rondo... funny

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticsfanmx. Show celticsfanmx's posts

Enough with the RR BS. The kid is still learning the game and only gets better with time. He is a Celtic that is still young and learning very will to compete in the NBA. The NBA game is ever changing and he is doing great. The team needs RR and the rest of the team knows that. They are just playing well now to prove he is still a very important part of the Celtics now and in the future. You got my vote RR and #9 will hang from the rafters. Hang in there RR your time is still coming with a bright future ahead of you.

You don't make any sense at all man.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

In response to celticsfanmx's comment:

You don't make any sense at all man.

Still learning the game at year 7?

As smart as Rondo is, now that is funny.

Pud

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

Trade an injured Rondo for an injured Gasol NOW !!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

In response to Eldunker's comment:

Now you're talking!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from srinivasa. Show srinivasa's posts

Compare what happened to the Clippers without CP3:

The bottom line is this, the Clippers, as deep as they are, go from an elite team with a healthy Paul in the lineup to a .500 team (6-6 in the 12 games he's missed) without him.

I know we've missed Rondo for only 6 games but we were a sub .500 team that's now climbing up the ladder, the 4th or 5th seed is stil possible.

That's the difference between a superstar and an All-Star.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

In response to srinivasa's comment:

Compare what happened to the Clippers without CP3:

The bottom line is this, the Clippers, as deep as they are, go from an elite team with a healthy Paul in the lineup to a .500 team (6-6 in the 12 games he's missed) without him.

I know we've missed Rondo for only 6 games but we were a sub .500 team that's now climbing up the ladder, the 4th or 5th seed is stil possible.

That's the difference between a superstar and an All-Star.

And that's the truth!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from KamikazeKnight00. Show KamikazeKnight00's posts

Wow, rondo haters out in full force tonight.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomobo. Show tomobo's posts

In response to KamikazeKnight00's comment:

Isn't it beautiful?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

amazing! -- the anti-Rondo are late in the party ---at least 4 years??  If you guys joined Dudder then, I might believe you are real true anti-Rondo --- lol

I remember how you guys zhyte Dudder in the head. Oh, I missed Dudder's funny sarcasm by the way....wonder when he's coming back?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from srinivasa. Show srinivasa's posts

In response to KamikazeKnight00's comment:

Do u see what Tony Parker is doing without Duncan? Best record in the league. Steph Curry is lifting the Warriors, The Bulls and Clips lose their elite status when their PG's go down.

Ask yourself, free from prejudice, what does Rondo's absence mean for the Celtics? And why call people with different opinions haters? I'm just calling them as I sees them, I am a marine biologist after all. He gets his due, he's the best passing and rebounding PG in the league but his downsides are glaring; plays no D, lousy FT's and 3's, he's the stat padding king and when reality hits in too hard he pouts. Not the player I want as the future of the franchise. Way too much maintenance for what u get. I just want him traded before his contract expires. Giving Rondo a near max deal would hurt the organisation and for what? Being another Atlanta? 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

Oh...I want to hear from Slippery sam and his analysis on this one....and hopefully Dudder will come out too.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

In response to CHEisCHE's comment:

amazing! -- the anti-Rondo are late in the party ---at least 4 years??  If you guys joined Dudder then, I might believe you are real true anti-Rondo --- lol

I remember how you guys zhyte Dudder in the head.

I remember how Che zhyte Pud in the head because I was being too hard on Rondo.

Didn't read a word of your zhyte anymore and put you on IGNORE until we lost the IGNORE option.

Things change... but Rondo surely didn't.  

The hate crowd is certainly growing.

Dudder was way ahead of his time... and took a lot of grief.

Pud

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticsfanmx. Show celticsfanmx's posts

In response to puddinpuddin's comment:

Didn't read a word of your zhyte anymore and put you on IGNORE until we lost the IGNORE option.

Pud

Yep, I remember that too... CHE changed his mind all of a sudden :)

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

In response to Eldunker's comment:

That would not be a bad trade at all actually. I wasnt in favor of it before but Gasol would make this team tough in the playoffs and whether you like Rondo or not he isn't coming back  this. year.

Would need more salary though.  Gasol makes 19 million bucks.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

Last year he said the Celtics wouldnt make the playoffs and mocked everyone who thought they would.

Oddly enough he then dissapeared.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticsfanmx. Show celticsfanmx's posts

In response to Kirk6's comment:

Dudder was a Laker fan.

Yes but he was also the first one to start pointing all of Rondo's flaws. He was spot on!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from srinivasa. Show srinivasa's posts

In response to puddinpuddin's comment:

Pud

A true visionary, our very own Zarathustra.

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

Yep, I remember that too... CHE changed his mind all of a sudden :)

When Dudder said... Rondo is a complementary player - that's when I believe him (3years ago)? He needs a couple of good player to shine - by himself alone, its not gonna happen. I truly believed, it  got worse when Doc & Ainge focused on him year after year. Evident Ray Allen left. The system  needs to reboot!

He still a good player to me - but we need 5 to win. Maybe after a reboot, we can clean up all the virus.