1. You have chosen to ignore posts from srinivasa. Show srinivasa's posts

Re: 6-0 RONDO WHO?? nm

In response to Kirk6's comment:

Also sprach Dudder.

You've raised the bar a notch Kirk.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from srinivasa. Show srinivasa's posts

from espn boston:

Rondo undoubtedly sees what we see: a team that is more fluid, more free, more cohesive. The Celtics will move forward without him -- coach Doc Rivers politely but tersely declared before practice Wednesday he will no longer be discussing his shelved point guard -- but No. 9 remains the elephant in the room, albeit with 7 percent body fat.

So will the intelligent, talented, stubborn floor leader watch and learn during his unplanned hiatus? Is he introspective enough to look within and ask himself, "What can I do differently?"

Ainge last talked with him Thursday night, two hours before tipoff against the Lakers. "He said he was coming into the game,'' Ainge said.

Rondo never did show up, but his team did.

Again.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomobo. Show tomobo's posts

In response to srinivasa's comment:

from espn boston:

Rondo undoubtedly sees what we see: a team that is more fluid, more free, more cohesive. The Celtics will move forward without him -- coach Doc Rivers politely but tersely declared before practice Wednesday he will no longer be discussing his shelved point guard -- but No. 9 remains the elephant in the room, albeit with 7 percent body fat.

So will the intelligent, talented, stubborn floor leader watch and learn during his unplanned hiatus? Is he introspective enough to look within and ask himself, "What can I do differently?"

Ainge last talked with him Thursday night, two hours before tipoff against the Lakers. "He said he was coming into the game,'' Ainge said.

Again.

Perhaps he was in the locker room working up a sweat w/ his cup on-  for his devoted followers to pass lovingly amongst themselves...

Hope springs eternal

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from srinivasa. Show srinivasa's posts

lol

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

In response to vertmont's comment:

Enough with the RR BS. The kid is still learning the game and only gets better with time. He is a Celtic that is still young and learning very will to compete in the NBA. The NBA game is ever changing and he is doing great. The team needs RR and the rest of the team knows that. They are just playing well now to prove he is still a very important part of the Celtics now and in the future. You got my vote RR and #9 will hang from the rafters. Hang in there RR your time is still coming with a bright future ahead of you.

whelp, after SEVEN YEARS already, shouldn't we be doing a little better than 64% free throws and career low FTA's per 36 minutes on an old team that NEEDS (needed) his scoring?!  your premise falls apart in the second half of your first sentence- the only thing he's getting better at with time is sandbagging the regular season games- much to the detriment of the rest of the team and the woeful over-working that pierce and garnett have gotten in their advanced age bracket.....

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

In response to tomobo's comment:

from espn boston:

Again.

Perhaps he was in the locker room working up a sweat w/ his cup on-  for his devoted followers to pass lovingly amongst themselves...

Hope springs eternal

Those jokes about people sniffing Rondo's cup never get old.

Oh my sides.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

Do u see what Tony Parker is doing without Duncan? Best record in the league. Steph Curry is lifting the Warriors, The Bulls and Clips lose their elite status when their PG's go down.

Ask yourself, free from prejudice, what does Rondo's absence mean for the Celtics? And why call people with different opinions haters? I'm just calling them as I sees them, I am a marine biologist after all. He gets his due, he's the best passing and rebounding PG in the league but his downsides are glaring; plays no D, lousy FT's and 3's, he's the stat padding king and when reality hits in too hard he pouts. Not the player I want as the future of the franchise. Way too much maintenance for what u get. I just want him traded before his contract expires. Giving Rondo a near max deal would hurt the organisation and for what? Being another Atlanta? 

1. it's obvious in his absence that he wasn't making the right passes.  but he's great at making, or attempting to make high degree of difficulty fancy-passes

2. grievus vasquez is probably the best rebounding point guard in the league

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomobo. Show tomobo's posts

In response to snakeoil123's comment:

from espn boston:

Again.

Hope springs eternal

Oh my sides.

So says Rondo's leading closeted supporter who pretends he doesn't give two shiites about the man but will invariably follow any post w/ a criticism of anyone who dares not sniff the hallowed cup. There have another chuckle, Big Guy. How's that knee jerking for ya?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

from espn boston:

Again.

Hope springs eternal

Oh my sides.

So says Rondo's leading closeted supporter who pretends he doesn't give two shiites about the man but will invariably follow any post w/ a criticism of anyone who dares not sniff the hallowed cup. There have another chuckle, Big Guy. How's that knee jerking for ya?

Wow that one waa funny too. More jokes about sniffing rondos testicles.  HA.

oh man you got me!

Zing!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

Hey lets do another.

Me" man its odd how obsessed you guys are with Rondo"

Tomobo " I will prove I am not obsessed with Rondo my making a joke about men sniffing his cup"

Me " man you sure make a lot of jokes about Rondos cup"

Tomobo " oh yeah? well here is another joke about Rondo's cup"

Good stuff dude.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In response to CHEisCHE's comment:

amazing! -- the anti-Rondo are late in the party ---at least 4 years??  If you guys joined Dudder then, I might believe you are real true anti-Rondo --- lol

I remember how you guys zhyte Dudder in the head. Oh, I missed Dudder's funny sarcasm by the way....wonder when he's coming back?

Well I would like to see him back as well.  Not for the same reasons as you.  While he was smart in a lot of things,  he was equally as stupid in others.  Even though we are playing well without Rondo he is still a very talented player.   Dudder said over and over that Rondo would not make the All star team with all the talented young PG's in the East.  Let me list a few for you,  Jameer Nelson, Raymond Felton, Derron Williams,  Kyrie Irving,,  and I could go on and on.  Dudder knocked certain players simply because they played for the C's.  He didn't like Al Jefferson either.  Anyone that doesn't still think Rondo is a very good player is simply put,  a fool.  

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Hey lets do another.

Tomobo " I will prove I am not obsessed with Rondo my making a joke about men sniffing his cup"

Good stuff dude.

Seems your constant responses to the subject places you right in that "obssessed" category too

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

In response to Karllost's comment:

Hey lets do another.

Good stuff dude.

Seems your constant responses to the subject places you right in that "obssessed" category too

Does it? or does it mean I just like making fun of people who say silly things?

Pick door number two friend and you win a prize.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomobo. Show tomobo's posts

from espn boston:

Again.

Hope springs eternal

Oh my sides.

oh man you got me!

Zing!

What I tell ya. The air is fresher outside of the closet. Now watch the other knee jerk...

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

from espn boston:

Again.

Hope springs eternal

Oh my sides.

oh man you got me!

Zing!

What I tell ya. The air is fresher outside of the closet. Now watch the other knee jerk...

Is this really all you have in your arsenal?

"ahahahaha you are gay for Rondo"

seriously dude.  get some game.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

It also seems funny that the Biggest Rondo supporters wanted to blow up the team because they thought and still do that since we lost RR,  we no longer have a chance.   I for one don't believe that for a second.  The big supporters also seem to have vacated the board kind of like the Laker trolls.  Makes you wonder if they really suppor the Celtics for just the Rondo led Celtics.

I have always been  a PP supporter.  I guarantee if the Celtics has won 6 in a row and Paul was hurt and missing the games, these same Rondo supporters would be running Paul out on a rail.  I would bet big money on that.  All you got to do is look at the game threads and see the posts.  I guess the funniest one of all was the game Paul got a triple double,  one poster in the first half of the game posted Paul as being "useless".

If Brandon Bass, Terry, hadn't played any of these games,  you think everyone would be ready to ship them out?  KG may be the only exception to this theory.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

I just posted on your thread I don't want to blow up the team. I also posted in my own thread the team is playing well better without Rondo.

I just like all the Celtics. I even liked Mark Blount. My photo is of Curtis Rowe.

I don't get all the anger towards Rondo and I make fun of people that freak out about it.

I enjoy doing so.

It's funny as hell to me.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomobo. Show tomobo's posts

from espn boston:

Again.

Hope springs eternal

Oh my sides.

oh man you got me!

Zing!

Yeah, you certainly are well armed w/ your self conversations(very interesting in a pathological kind of way). Isolating yourself in the closet will do that that to you. Your 'love' for rondo far exceeds your professed love for the C's. The proof is in the puddin(yes, that puddin)

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

from espn boston:

Again.

Hope springs eternal

Oh my sides.

oh man you got me!

Zing!

Yeah, you certainly are well armed w/ your self conversations(very interesting in a pathological kind of way). Isolating yourself in the closet will do that that to you. Your 'love' for rondo far exceeds your professed love for the C's. The proof is in the puddin(yes, that puddin)

Just say "yes Snake that's all I have in my arsenal"

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

Once again.

Rondo is a good and not great pg.

The team is playing better without him.

Who knows if that will continue.

Now freak out and call me more names.

Ha. love this.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Once again.

Ha. love this.

^^Snake trying to explain himself and diffuse any further accusations of his "fascination" for the PG

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

In response to Karllost's comment:

Once again.

Ha. love this.

^^Snake trying to explain himself and diffuse any further accusations of his "fascination" for the PG

I think the accusations  of a "fascination" are hilarious. it shows the intelligence of people when they say "you are gay for rondo"

And yes when one is dealing with people that have a hard time understanding things one needs to explain themselves often.

Have any issues with what I think about Rondo there Slappy?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from jDub81. Show jDub81's posts

In response to Kirk6's comment:

In response to BosoxJoe5's comment:

Everyone in this thread should read Kurt Minihane and just be happy the Celtics are playing a bunch of sub .500 teams.

Like the Heat and the Clippers?

You beat me to the keys!

Sections
Shortcuts