6-2 without Olynyk

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from chris33. Show chris33's posts

6-2 without Olynyk

Imaging where we would be if Brad had played this rotation from the beginning of the season.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 37stories. Show 37stories's posts

Re: 6-2 without Olynyk

I agree. If Olynyk played today the Celtics would have lost by 30.

Humphries over olynyk turns this team from a 20 win team to a 60 win team.

All Hail the new NBA champs!

Okay...sarcasm off.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from chris33. Show chris33's posts

In response to 37stories' comment:

Okay...sarcasm off.

Oh ye of little faith.

Putting Crawford at the point and not have Olynyk has turned us into a really good team.

Are you a Laker fan?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 37stories. Show 37stories's posts

In response to chris33's comment:

Okay...sarcasm off.

Oh ye of little faith.

Putting Crawford at the point and not have Olynyk has turned us into a really good team.

Are you a Laker fan?

actually I have been a huge fan since the days or Stacom and Ard. Being intelligent doesn't make me a Laker fan.

Why do you feel the need to disparage Olynyk to the point that you imply that his injury alone has turned the Celtics into a really good team? Do you really think Olynyk would have cost the Celtics 40 points today?

That sounds more like a Laker fan to me.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from RSPCB73. Show RSPCB73's posts

37, I agree there is no need to disparage Olynyk.  In fact, if he were healthy, Stevens would find a spot for him.  He has already shown, even in close games, he will have a deep rotation.  His plug-and-play has been very intelligent.

Red Sox 2013 World Series Champions.  Patriots 2014 Super Bowl Champs???!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

Hump over KO is not the difference.

Kelly will be a good player. We can win with him. We can lose with him. We can win without him. We can lose without him.

Stop being stupid.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 37stories. Show 37stories's posts

In response to R9R's comment:

Kelly will be a good player. We can win with him. We can lose with him. We can win without him. We can lose without him.

Stop being stupid.

The oversimplicity of thinking that because Olynk twisted his ankle the Celtics are now a really good team is mind boggling.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from teejaytee70. Show teejaytee70's posts

Stop being stupid.

The oversimplicity of thinking that because Olynk twisted his ankle the Celtics are now a really good team is mind boggling.

+1

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from teejaytee70. Show teejaytee70's posts

Stop being stupid.

If only there were a statistical correlation between Chris33's dumb posts and Celtics victories, the Celtics would be undefeated for like the last 3 years.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

It's a different guy every game.  I think they will be better when KO gets back.  He should start Hump at the 5 anyway.......

Craw/Pressey

Bradley/Lee

Green/Wallace

Bass/Sully

Hump/KO

with a little Vitor thrown in is a fun team!

11 guys and Mel Brooks for comic relief!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from chris33. Show chris33's posts

In response to teejaytee70's comment:

Stop being stupid.

If only there were a statistical correlation between Chris33's dumb posts and Celtics victories, the Celtics would be undefeated for like the last 3 years.

Humphries has the best plus and minus on the team for the bigs. Olynyk has the worst....

http://www.82games.com/1314/1314BOS.HTM

You guys really need to research more.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from postal5. Show postal5's posts

Probably 6-2 and 6-1 if Oly was was playing.  Now that AB and Wild Thing are shooting so well, and the ball movement is so good, they would at least be 6-2.  Oly would not make any teammates  play worse as he is already a fine team player who is a pass-first and ball- movement guy.  His teammates are finally playing Oly/Stevens ball.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from chris33. Show chris33's posts

In response to postal5's comment:

Probably 6-2 and 6-1 if Oly was was playing.  Now that AB and Wild Thing are shooting so well, and the ball movement is so good, they would at least be 6-2.  Oly would not make any teammates  play worse as he is already a fine team player who is a pass-first and ball- movement guy.  His teammates are finally playing Oly/Stevens ball.

The Celtics are a minus 7.6 with Olynyk on the court and a plus 7.9 with Humphries on the court. That is a 15 point swing.

Numbers don't lie.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from paulliu. Show paulliu's posts

Obviously the path to a .750 winning percentage for the rest of the season is keeping Olynyk out of games.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from chris33. Show chris33's posts

In response to paulliu's comment:

Obviously the path to a .750 winning percentage for the rest of the season is keeping Olynyk out of games.

It won't happen.

We are developing players.

Olynyk needs to spend a summer in the weight room, if he wants to be Nowitski.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from paulliu. Show paulliu's posts

Olynyk is obviously the key to the team's fortunes: don't play him and win 75% of the remaining games; play him and get into the lottery.

He's one powerful dufe.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from chris33. Show chris33's posts

Olynyk is obviously the key to the team's fortunes: don't play him and win 75% of the remaining games; play him and get into the lottery.

He's one powerful dufe.

Glad you finally get it.

He is the key to us being a lotto team.

That and playing Bradley at the point.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from paulliu. Show paulliu's posts

Don't forget he's also the key to us being a contender.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from chris33. Show chris33's posts

Don't forget he's also the key to us being a contender.

In 2016.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from PHX85014. Show PHX85014's posts

stupidest thread of all time

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiggerThanMyBrady. Show BiggerThanMyBrady's posts

You're ignoring the schedule. Teams the Cetlics played while Olynyk was healthy: Memphis, Miami, Houston, San Antonio, Portland, San Antonio, Indiana. Teams the Celtics have played since he's been out: ATL (win), Charlotte (win), Memphis (loss), Cavs (win), Bucks (twice - split), Denver (win), Knicks (win). I'd say easier schedule has something to do with the fact the Celtics are 6-2 w/o KO. I mean the Cavs looked awful that night, the Bucks are terrible, and the Knicks game Sunday was one of the worst games I've ever seen (if you're a Knicks fan - I rather enjoyed the beatdown). I'd also say the Celtics are learning how to play Stevens' system now that they're 22 games in. Don't blame the Celtics misfortunes on a rook

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from chris33. Show chris33's posts

In response to BiggerThanMyBrady's comment:

You're ignoring the schedule. Teams the Cetlics played while Olynyk was healthy: Memphis, Miami, Houston, San Antonio, Portland, San Antonio, Indiana. Teams the Celtics have played since he's been out: ATL (win), Charlotte (win), Memphis (loss), Cavs (win), Bucks (twice - split), Denver (win), Knicks (win). I'd say easier schedule has something to do with the fact the Celtics are 6-2 w/o KO. I mean the Cavs looked awful that night, the Bucks are terrible, and the Knicks game Sunday was one of the worst games I've ever seen (if you're a Knicks fan - I rather enjoyed the beatdown). I'd also say the Celtics are learning how to play Stevens' system now that they're 22 games in. Don't blame the Celtics misfortunes on a rook

Our misfortunes are the result of playing Bradley at the point and playing an overmatched rookie over our best big, Humphries. Brad has now figured it out.

Numbers don't lie.....

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiggerThanMyBrady. Show BiggerThanMyBrady's posts

In response to PHX85014's comment:

stupidest thread of all time

I'm with this guy.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

Our misfortunes are the result of playing Bradley at the point and playing an overmatched rookie over our best big, Humphries. Brad has now figured it out.

Numbers don't lie.....

So we should stop develping the big who has is younger and has a higher ceiling, so we can play a big much older big that won't be here next year, and has already hit his ceiling, all so we can win five or six more games on the year?

Sounds like a smart investment. Banner 18 here we come. 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from chris33. Show chris33's posts

In response to jtkl's comment:

Numbers don't lie.....

So we should stop develping the big who has is younger and has a higher ceiling, so we can play a big much older big that won't be here next year, and has already hit his ceiling, all so we can win five or six more games on the year?

Sounds like a smart investment. Banner 18 here we come. 

So you are in favor of losing?

Sections
Shortcuts