6 PGs worked out for the Celts yesterday.....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Richard1965. Show Richard1965's posts

6 PGs worked out for the Celts yesterday.....

Being reported that the Cs will bring in 12 guys for memorial day weekend including 6 PGs

Ricky Ledo 5/24

Peyton Siva 5/24

Phil Pressey 5/24

Colton Iverson 5/24

Pierre Jackson 5/24

Erick Green 5/24

Vander Blue 5/24

Myck Kabongo 5/24

Shane Larkin 5/24

I think Terrence Williams is as good as gone after his run in with the law.  Cya Terrence!  Apparently these will either be obtained in 2nd round (if the Celts can acquire one) or they go undrafted...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from GregCelts. Show GregCelts's posts

Re: 6 PGs worked out for the Celts yesterday.....

The lack of true back-up point guard hurt the Celts in the play-offs.  Might as well look at all the options and get 3 true PG on the roster next year.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Larkin has a shot to go as high at 16, all the other are def 2nd round to undrafted types. I def always liked Siva.

The Celtics do not have a 2nd round pick

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from johconn. Show johconn's posts

I'm all for drafting a big but with AB just dying at PG last season, and TWill looking like he's going to be a problem rather than a revalation...it looks like a serious play for Larkin will happen

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

If we waste a 16 pick on a PG ... THAT will be a clear result of letting two PGs run our franchise.

We have our franchise PG. There are a lot of impact PGs and young ones in the league already. Rondo will be back playing 35+ minutes, Williams can certainly handle the rest. I agree with the assessment that Danny's looking for potential free agents.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from johconn. Show johconn's posts

In response to R9R's comment:

If we waste a 16 pick on a PG ... THAT will be a clear result of letting two PGs run our franchise.

We have our franchise PG. There are a lot of impact PGs and young ones in the league already. Rondo will be back playing 35+ minutes, Williams can certainly handle the rest. I agree with the assessment that Danny's looking for potential free agents.

I agree...and this is a draft for bigs...we could do with one of those. They do things like...rebound for instance.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

Ledo isnt a PG. Legit 6'6" to 6'7". Best shooter at the combine. Needs some time, but hear the C's like him a lot.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts