#6 pick...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

#6 pick...

i'm not sure who i want...but the more i watch aaron gordon videos the more i like him...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

Re: #6 pick...

and what if we can get zach lavine with #17

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from teejaytee70. Show teejaytee70's posts

That's an athletic team for sure.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MOSSAD-CIA-M16-GIP. Show MOSSAD-CIA-M16-GIP's posts

it all depends DA's long term plans for Sully, KO, Rondo, and Bradley. Sully will be demanding a big contract in two years, Rondo one year, and Bradley right now. If DA plans on keeping them all long term then they should be drafting a SF at #6, Gordon. If DA doesn't plan on re-signing Sully in two years then he should trade him while his value is high and draft Vonleh or Randle. If he doesn't plan on re-signing Bradley and/or Rondo then he should be looking at Smart and Exum. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdLewsBias. Show BirdLewsBias's posts

I wouldn't extend Sully until he loses about 25 pounds. I also would like to see KO come back trimmed down with more agility. They both still have a lot to prove and to me it's more physical than basketball IQ...they are both smart players.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rajon-Hondo. Show Rajon-Hondo's posts

If we trade up and Parker, Embiid or Wiggins, we want to trade down if we plan on building in this draft. You can make a case for players rated 4-20 after those three.If not totally sold on who's at #6 why not move down a few spots and pick up 2 players with teams like Chi or Pho?

Or if Chi is dealing for Love and we think the asking price is too high we might be able to pick one or more of the extra players offered and a pick from either team might be good.  If we could get Butler and/or Gibson and/or Dieng and maybe one or two of the 13,16,19 For our #6 and maybe give up a Bogans Anthony contract or Green/ Bass/sign & trade Hump might be good for us. It's just random chatter but walking away from this draft with Butler/Gibson/Dieng and draft Saric, Anderson and Early or Nurkic/ Porzingus would be big step in gathering a good young core going forward that would also be competitive as well. At least at # 6 the options are greater and makes for fun speculation. You can never guess the mindset of 30 GMs in the league so you can ever any trade idea is impossible .

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

In response to teejaytee70's comment:

That's an athletic team for sure.

yeah..i was watching both videos,,,and said holy smokes...this would be crazy...i'm not sure it would be the best..but it would be crazy to watch..and it could work..brad stevens can coach these young guys..he's good at it.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from chris33. Show chris33's posts

Gordon is Gerald Green without the jump shot.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from sycophant123. Show sycophant123's posts

In response to chris33's comment:

Gordon is Gerald Green without the jump shot.

If you add two inches and 20 pounds. If Green was 6-9 and 220 he would be an all star.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from romneywins. Show romneywins's posts

If we go this route, trade Rondo and #17 for a higher pick or Green and Rondo for a pick.

Sections
Shortcuts