66 games in 124 days

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

66 games in 124 days

This is going to be brutal on the players. Good for us fans, though. Bench players will have to be counted on more and more. Last year the NBA played their 82 game schedule in 170 days. I hope these guys are in shape. Go Celtics!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Re: 66 games in 124 days

This is why I think we will be okay.  We have a (potentially) deep bench, and time to rest the starters.  When the playoffs roll around, we will be able to play our best players a lot of minutes.  I think we will sneak up on people....Go Celtics!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

It's going to be a fun and interesting season. Games will be sloppy the first few games until players get their game back and until teams get their rotations figured out. I also think we'll be ok.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Be ready to temper the optimism for a good season today with PP being out and Pietrus not playing in Madison Garden with a bunch of sickening frontrunners which are your NY Knicks. Today will not matter to anything but all the hype filled media in NBA starved for a story.  We will crush them later.

Sections
Shortcuts