6th Man of the Year

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

6th Man of the Year

Glen Davis is doing what the Celtics envisioned Sheed could and should have done last season. Hitting shots from the outside on a regular basis and playing great defense. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mem17. Show mem17's posts

Re: 6th Man of the Year

Big Baby is looking at a big contract extension. I just hope he's resigned before he becomes a free agent. He's really playing well. His rebounding has been improving the past 5 games or so also. That has been his only weakness thus far this season and I'm happy to see it improving. If B.B can average 7 rebs. per about 30 minutes played it will be great. He was averaging about 5 until a few weeks back. I haven't checked his stats, but I would assume his rebound average has climbed recently.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

In Response to Re: 6th Man of the Year:
    Big Baby is looking at a big contract extension. I just hope he's resigned before he becomes a free agent. He's really playing well. His rebounding has been improving the past 5 games or so also. That has been his only weakness thus far this season and I'm happy to see it improving. If B.B can average 7 rebs. per about 30 minutes played it will be great. He was averaging about 5 until a few weeks back. I haven't checked his stats, but I would assume his rebound average has climbed recently.
    Posted by mem17

14 PPG and nearly 7 rebs the past 5 games and plenty of charges taken. Who can count?

3 mil/year goes to 8mil/yr for a 5 year contract??? Is that what its gonna take?

Playing with Shaq is certainly helping him fill out his game.

Pud

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

I'm actually looking for BBD to get 1st Team All Defense with 20+ Charges taken. I'm not sure what the criteria is but it's got to be more than steals and blocks. He's getting a reputation for taking them and refs may give him the benefit of doubt most of the time. He could end up with 40+ charges...that's crazy! Hopefully they don't start taking their toll on his body.

Could we have 3 on the All Defense Team (KG, Rondo, BBD)?? No way, right??

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mem17. Show mem17's posts

In Response to Re: 6th Man of the Year:
    I'm actually looking for BBD to get 1st Team All Defense with 20+ Charges taken. I'm not sure what the criteria is but it's got to be more than steals and blocks. He's getting a reputation for taking them and refs may give him the benefit of doubt most of the time. He could end up with 40+ charges...that's crazy! Hopefully they don't start taking their toll on his body. Could we have 3 on the All Defense Team (KG, Rondo, BBD)?? No way, right??
    Posted by BiasLewis

He's already at 27 or 28. He's has a chance of drawing 100 charges this year if he continues this pace. I don't know what the record is but if anybody out there wants to look it up, feel free to do so. Excuse my laziness.

Sections
Shortcuts