70 percent want to blow it up

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Re: 70 percent want to blow it up

Didnt the C's suk last season and then had a miraculous run in the playoffs? Once your in the post season, never rule out anything... the Spur can tell you about that several years ago..

Remember also, all last year DA prepared the team with trades and signings for this season... look where it got us  .. sub 500

I say deal for the here and now.. we can use some help like every other team.... but the Celts have some good talent right here now... just DOc has trouble knowing what to do with it... how many years are we gonna listen to him say all season long  "we have to figure it out"...

Rondo was out of the lineup and we played like the real Celtic teams of the past.. All of a sudden JG played defense like Don Chaney...  geez DOc, did you know he could do that??

Unfortunately we're gonna find out alot about our players due to ROndos injuries.. alot of good things I bet but only because DOc might be forced to use them unstead of rotting on the bench,, sad but true

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

In response to Karllost's comment:

Didnt the C's suk last season and then had a miraculous run in the playoffs? Once your in the post season, never rule out anything... the Spur can tell you about that several years ago..

Remember also, all last year DA prepared the team with trades and signings for this season... look where it got us  .. sub 500

I say deal for the here and now.. we can use some help like every other team.... but the Celts have some good talent right here now... just DOc has trouble knowing what to do with it... how many years are we gonna listen to him say all season long  "we have to figure it out"...

Rondo was out of the lineup and we played like the real Celtic teams of the past.. All of a sudden JG played defense like Don Chaney...  geez DOc, did you know he could do that??

Unfortunately we're gonna find out alot about our players due to ROndos injuries.. alot of good things I bet but only because DOc might be forced to use them unstead of rotting on the bench,, sad but true

Do you have any relevant point to make about basketball or is this just a wave your pom poms around post?

Why do you think this Celtics team is better than the competition?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

In response to Rajon-Hondo's comment:

Your forgiven, what's next spell checking? Any way you slice it you the right to opinion and to be wrong which I think you are. Thise team I think is far from done. If in month or so if they do blow it up I will say you were right but I think now I think you're wrong and we wil lbe playing and doing  better than you and many others think,  Little slick.

Why don't you get the point?

I am not saying the team cannot play well. I am saying they can't win so why not position ourselves better for next year.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

I don't know. It seems like Danny only wants to blow up the team when things are going fairly well..not when there's problems.

I do not support trading Pierce. He is in a bit of slump right now..but you don't trade away valuable players just because they go through a slump. His shooting is off but he contributes in other ways.

I don't see Danny making any significant moves. First..we have to see how the team operates without Rondo. The lineup changes Doc made yesterday may work for a few games so let's see how it goes.

One thing that was clear yesterday is that the team plays a different game without Rondo ( not better..just different). The burden is spread between multiple players. Rondo is a PG..but maybe the team relies too much on him when he's on the floor.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonBruinss. Show BostonBruinss's posts

Blow it up???? No way!!! Its the eastern conference, go for the title

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoUconn13. Show GoUconn13's posts

Cant blow the team up.  What kind of players will Boston get in return if they trade Garnett or Pierce?   They wont get  a young former top five picks of the draft in the last three years.  

Boston is more likely going to get a player like Ray Allen or Tim Duncan type of a player in return.  That isnt going to make the team any better in the future.

IF any teams are willing to give up a first rounder especially it could be a lottery pick is a stupid move by them!!

Sections
Shortcuts