73-9?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Re: 73-9?

Bloggy is a welcher!!

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Two liars having a conversation - how quaint!!

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigbostonceltics. Show bigbostonceltics's posts

even micheal jordan is laughing at the lakers!that video is hilarious!ha ha ha!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigbostonceltics. Show bigbostonceltics's posts

and im quite sure your still having nightsweats after remembering how the celtics crushed the lakers in 2008!

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Another gross, disgusting, wordless post from dfurypuss!

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

Is World Peace dyslexic?  Did he get the numbers mixed up?  Did he mean 73-9 or 9-73?

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

I talked to a laker fan today, he said they are just getting to know each other..nothing to worry about...they will be humming along in no time...right.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

I think Creepy Tommy hit the 3 by mistake.

I think the lakers have a good shot at 7 and 9.  That must be what he meant.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

In response to TommyRules' comment:

I would say this is some wishful thinking by MWP.

Or maybe he is just confident...???

http://www.cbssports.com/nba/blog/eye-on-basketball/20212659/metta-world-peace-says-the-lakers-want-to-go-73-9

neither...foolish wishful thinking..

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Bad news - Tommyfraud and Blaggedy had to ask the Lakers to give back the rings they handed out to them in the offseason. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Dantoni-  We're slow right now. It's just athletically, we're struggling."

I don't think they are going to get more athletic with this bunch.

Kome again:  "We're not going to lose him," Bryant said. "That's just not going to happen. I've been around him long enough. I know how to deal with him."  

Man is this dude full of himself or what.  Won't be long now until he starts jacking up 35 shots a game.  Just a matter of time.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

The Lakers are shocking even a hater like me at just how bad they are playing.  It is a type of justice that only trolls should have to face. One wonders the sanity of Jim Buss picking D'Antoni and not Phil Jackson.  I think Phil would have struggled as well though.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

They also have played 12 games at home. which is the most in the NBA.  This is the easy part of their schedule.

Wow.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

In response to snakeoil123's comment:

They also have played 12 games at home. which is the most in the NBA.  This is the easy part of their schedule.

Wow.

We can only hope it continues.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts