73-9?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

Re: 73-9?

In response to snakeoil123's comment:

They also have played 12 games at home. which is the most in the NBA.  This is the easy part of their schedule.

Wow.

Very surprising that they are losing so many home games.  Definitely not a good record so far.  Although, I still expect them to play better as the season goes on.  They still have team chemistry issues.  Similar to what the Celtics are experiencing. 

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from stevekubersky. Show stevekubersky's posts

72-10?

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

good times are just around the corner...i gues we are just clueless Celtic fans...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

Guys, go easy on this thread.  Otherwise Tommyfool will come up with some other story to drum up sympathy on this this board.  I don't know if he is still taking his meds.  I worry about him.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from DFURY13. Show DFURY13's posts

73-9 ROTFLMFAO!!!! They are drinking and smoking those funny cigarette's again!!! Try barely .500 with this team unless they trade Gasol for something that resembles basketball talent.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

In response to DFURY13's comment:

73-9 ROTFLMFAO!!!! They are drinking and smoking those funny cigarette's again!!! Try barely .500 with this team unless they trade Gasol for something that resembles basketball talent.

Gasol makes 19 million.  How attractive does he look to other franchises?  He is not exactly lighting it up.  What a gamble he representsin a trade?  The only team that would be interested is the Knicks who have Amare who is not without mega problems himself.  The Lakers are stuck.  Imagine the lack of continuity on that team.  I am wondering in the next ten games if they struggle would they have to fire D'Antoni?  All wonderful stuff.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from DFURY13. Show DFURY13's posts

I said this before the season Kobe Nash and Gasol represent 58 mil of there cap. There total salaries are 100 million. If DH leaves they are still waaaayyyy over the cap and can't sign a max player. They can't replace DH without spending twice as much per year as that person puts them way over the luzury tax. They are paying double DH's salary now.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:

What's worse is Pau Gasol has tendinitis in both knees.

Hard to trade damaged goods that's worth 19m per year.

Yeah they wont  be able to move Gasol unless they take back bad salaries in return.

Nash looks like he is out a few more weeks and when he returns he is still an old guy who cant play D. 

Howard is not a difference maker, he never was.

The bench is horrific.

Kobe is playing well but is monopolizing the ball.

73 and 9.  Unbelievable.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from basketbert. Show basketbert's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:

What's worse is Pau Gasol has tendinitis in both knees.

Hard to trade damaged goods that's worth 19m per year.

I liked the idea of gettting Gasol last year. probably good that deal didn't happen......

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

70 and 12?

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

70 and 12?

LOL.  Looks like Tommy has started taking his meds again.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

69 and 13?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

68 and 14?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

how long you going to keep doing this? You may be in for a long season.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

In response to OneOnOne's comment:

Best thread title of the year.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from stevekubersky. Show stevekubersky's posts

In response to OneOnOne's comment:

Best thread title of the year.

+1

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

63 and 19?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

63 and 19?

Keep her going Snake!!!!

Sections
Shortcuts