76'ers, Nets, and Knicks are better this year

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

76'ers, Nets, and Knicks are better this year

It is evident at this early stage the Atlantic Division is much improved. We know Philly gives us fits and have to consider the Nets and Knicks are good deal better this year.  My concern and it is way to early to assume anything is that we are missing a big man and have a deep but hard to fully utilize ten man team.  What jumps out at you right away after three games is KG and Paul are going to have to sweat out many more contested games just in their division and will be run down as the season progresses.  Obviously we need some of the bench to step up and be stars. Rondo will be there but who can play up front with KG and spell him when he needs rest.  The answer is we don't have that guy.  We need to get one.  This division is going to be tough for the first time in years.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

Re: 76'ers, Nets, and Knicks are better this year

In reply to Concord27

KG needs a buddy who  can board, clog the middle, and play the low post.  That, and not Ray's defection, is our #! need this year.  Sully can help, but I don't think he's big enough to give us everything we need to get past Philly (nevermind Miami)

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

In response to breaktime's comment:

In reply to Concord27

KG needs a buddy who  can board, clog the middle, and play the low post.  That, and not Ray's defection, is our #! need this year.  Sully can help, but I don't think he's big enough to give us everything we need to get past Philly (nevermind Miami)

I agree what about Gasol for Green and Bass.  Could it work? Gasol is smart and with KG he could play well. I know they don't like each other but who knows he might want to make the Lakers pay.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

In reply to Concord27

Not sure the Lakers  would bite on that one, jury still being out on Green and all.

Right now, DA is probably the  only GM enamored of JG.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from shines01. Show shines01's posts

Can't even comment on the lack of pride

RE - LAX.  Holy Cow.  This is an excelent team.  Yeah, all those teams have improved.  I always thought the Knicks were the scariest with Stoudamire healthy.

But, the Celts are gonna be excellent.  Calm down.  We will win the division.  Mark it down.  No ifs, buts or maybes.  The Celtics will win the Atlantic.  We are a few defensive rotations away from dominating questionable teams and going to WAR with the elite.  Green and Rondo aren't even out of the box yet.  You think Lee and Terry are gonna shoot like this all season long?  The law of averages won't allow it nevermind their talent and fit on this team.

Danny Ainge has done the best job in years.  As my dad said to me right before Bird stole the inbounds from Isiah:  "Oh ye of little faith"

This is starting to sound like Red Sox fans losing their minds in April.  Where is your pride?

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In response to Fiercest34's comment:

Sixers and Nets lose again.

Right now only the Knicks are better.

Agree with you.  The Knicks had a very good team last season but had team chemistry issues.  So far this season they seem to have developed that chemistry that was lacking.   They also had an impressive win against Miami.  If they continue playing like this for the entire season, they are going to be one of the best teams in the Eastern Conference. 

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.