76'ers, Nets, and Knicks are better this year

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Re: 76'ers, Nets, and Knicks are better this year

Now the Nets are 1-2 after 3 games. Just like last season, right? Clearly the Nets are not looking like they got better.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

The point of this thread was to discuss how the team in the Atlantic got better and will be harder for the C's to beat.

Explain to me how it adds to that discussion for someone who COMPLETELY agrees with that premise... to make comments like 'right now the Nets aren't a better team' and 'only the knicks look better'

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Was that a joke then... were you trying to be funny? Because you sure did go to a lot of trouble explaing how... because the Nets have the same record as last year, they technically are not better off, and in fact look worse (to you).

So let me get this right... you agree with this thread's point... yet find that your contribution needs to be an obnoxious comment about how the Nets have the same record as last year so they currently are no better... despite the talent on the court and your belief that very soon they will be better?

Wow.... what a wonderful addition you are to this place Fierce...

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

In response to Fiercest34's comment:

You see that, rame, susan understood what I was saying. 

No she doesn't... Susan saw that you complimented the Knicks so her entire post was about Knicks improvment and what she saw in them.

She didn't really notice, or if she did chose not to comment on, your foolish implication that the Nets were NOT improved from last year (at this time) based on a 1-1 record.

But based on roster, talent and the reality of the sport, the Nets 100% ARE a better team... and what was the point of your? To be annoying? funny in your own mind? You later said you agreed with concord that the Nets would be better and harder to beat... but only after being called out on all your 'right now they look worse b/c they are 1-2' garbage.

Why not just be polite and add to the discussion from the start rather than post snarky hit and run drivel?  

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In response to BloggetyBloop's comment:

This thread should be labeled: 76'ers, Nets, Knicks, Bucks, Heat, Bulls, Hawks, Lakers, OKC, Spurs, Mavs, Rockets, Clippers, Blazers, Nuggets are ALL better than the Celtics this year.

Have a great day!

The Lakers are better?   Wow.  Just think in a couple of years Kome will be trashing this years team ,  a team that didn't help him.

Have a blessed day and stay positive.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In response to BloggetyBloop's comment:

Look kiddo, having 2 correct predictions out of 109,706 is not a winning tradition. I am not making excuses at all. I predict the Lakers will be 4-3 one week from today.  I also predicited Dwight Howard would be a Laker right before it happened which is much more difficult than some regular season game. Hope all is well!

can you be 4-3  if you start out 1-4?  

Glad I could be of assistance to you.  You seem to have a hard time calculating wins and losses.

Sections
Shortcuts